PDA

View Full Version : Trump gingrich rally

EE_
6th July 2016, 10:40 AM
There sure is a push on for Trump to name NAFTA Newt, the political Zionist owned scumbag, as VP
All the liars on the televitz agree NAFTA Newt would be best. If NAFTA Newt is named VP, Trump better be prepared to possibly have his hair parted differently.

Increased security for expected overflow crowd at Wednesday Trump rally
Trump's Wednesday rally puts Ohio back under political spotlight

UPDATED 11:40 PM EDT Jul 05, 2016

SHARONVILLE, Ohio —Donald Trump's visit to Sharonville Wednesday evening will be his first appearance in the Greater Cincinnati area since he became the presumptive
The national political spotlight is about to shine in bright fashion once again on Greater Cincinnati as Trump rallies in Sharonville.

On the heels of a major Democratic campaign appearance by Hillary Clinton and Sen. Elizabeth Warren at Union Terminal, Trump is bringing his unconventional campaign to the Cincinnati area to raise both money and momentum.

And he’s bringing former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich with him.

"We had a lot of work to do in a very short period of time to make that happen," Sharonville Mayor Kevin Hardman said. "Securitywise, making sure we have the facilities available to them, but fortunately we have the opportunity to make that happen for them."

Hardman said Trump's campaign booked the entire Sharonville Convention Center and plans to pack the main exhibit hall with thousands of supporters and use the ballroom as a place where any overflow crowd can watch watch his speech on a screen.

"We have enough room for about 5,400 people between those two spaces. We expect standing room only, we expect. They told us they expect hopefully about 5,000 people here tomorrow and that's a very large group for us," Hardman said.

According to Sharonville police, the Secret Service is in charge of security, but several local law enforcement agencies will assist with crowd control, traffic and parking enforcement.

Mayor Hardman said police from Sharonville, Glendale, Springdale, West Chester and the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office will provide mutual aid in and around the Sharonville Convention Center.

"When you have that many people all in one place at the same time, it is an opportunity for bad things to happen so hopefully we all expect, we'll have police officers to help in that everybody just acts peacefully and nice towards one another," Hardman said.

Sources said the Trump campaign expects to pull in at least $300,000 from the private fundraiser that will be held at the Sharonville Convention Center prior to the public rally. Donors will pay $2,700 to get into the fundraiser, $10,000 for a photo with Trump and $25,000 for a private roundtable discussion with him.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/increased-security-for-expected-overflow-crowd-at-wednesday-trump-rally/40375488

Ares
6th July 2016, 10:43 AM
If he names Newt his VP, he just signed his own death warrant.

skidmark
6th July 2016, 11:32 AM

Not to mention the biggest hypocrite ever...Trump goes on and on about NAFTA signed by Clinton and bad trade deals, but there would never have been a NAFTA to sign without good old backstabber, untrustworthy NAFTA Newt.

madfranks
6th July 2016, 11:51 AM

He's should be smart enough to see this. I can't imagine he really will name Newt.

Ares
6th July 2016, 12:04 PM
He's should be smart enough to see this. I can't imagine he really will name Newt.

I certainly hope not. I'm hoping he picks an outsider and not some establishment cuck.

Cebu_4_2
6th July 2016, 02:03 PM
When is he supposed to pick a VP?

Spectrism
6th July 2016, 03:59 PM
He could pick Newt as a key cabinet advisor.

Cebu_4_2
6th July 2016, 04:37 PM
He could pick Newt as a key cabinet advisor.

Ok I think Newt handling cabinet keys wouldn't lead to too much trouble like a real placement could. It would be like handing the dewey decimal system to a librarian I think.

EE_
6th July 2016, 05:17 PM
Trump said tonight at the Ohio rally, Newt would have a place in Trump's cabinet. Sounds like Newt will not VP. Hooray

EE_
6th July 2016, 05:40 PM
In case you missed it. Pretty good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs