PDA

View Full Version : She doesn't want my house........SAY WHAT?.......... V

Ponce
6th July 2016, 06:17 PM
I told my X to come and take over my house as soon as I die or she will come to an empty house...her answer was... "no way, I will find many people digging in your yard looking for your silver"........LOL, well, to start with...my silver is buried NOT in my property and I also found the she has been coming here and reading us. I never told her anything about my silver, only that I have it.

So, she is living by asking me for money all the time after having to pay for rent and so on....but now she is scare of "what might happen" and not of what will happen, she has created her own wall for a future insecurity......I will donate everything to the place that takes care of unwanted dogs and cats in the big town.

The Dr told me that besides the problem with all that blood in my brain that I am healthy as a horse and that I "could" live for many years.

V

palani
6th July 2016, 07:00 PM
The thing is ... a statement like "I am dying" actually means "I am still living". We starting dying the instant we are born.

We build an estate for our heirs. Yet the living have no heirs. You get 'em when living ceases.

Glass
6th July 2016, 07:29 PM
The thing is ... a statement like "I am dying" actually means "I am still living". We starting dying the instant we are born.

We build an estate for our heirs. Yet the living have no heirs. You get 'em when living ceases.

but only if there is an estate. If there is no estate, there are no heirs

palani
6th July 2016, 07:32 PM
but only if there is an estate. If there is no estate, there are no heirs

HEIR. One born in lawful matrimony, who succeeds by descent, and right of

blood, to lands, tenements or hereditaments, being an estate of inheritance.

It is an established rule of law, that God alone can make an heir.

Glass
6th July 2016, 07:37 PM
HEIR. One born in lawful matrimony, who succeeds by descent, and right of

blood, to lands, tenements or hereditaments, being an estate of inheritance.

It is an established rule of law, that God alone can make an heir.

yep, no estate,. no heirs.

chad
6th July 2016, 07:53 PM
yep, no estate,. no heirs.

Make sure in your will there is a line for me with the address to the free movie sites you are always talking about, because I can't find them.

Glass
6th July 2016, 08:02 PM
Make sure in your will there is a line for me with the address to the free movie sites you are always talking about, because I can't find them.

what free movie sites?

hoarder
6th July 2016, 08:55 PM
While you have your pen out, "I do hereby bequeath all my worldly possessions to my dear friend hoarder from Montana at GS-US"