PDA

View Full Version : Is war againt cops a race war?........ V

Ponce
11th July 2016, 10:02 AM
To me is Not........ is simply the time to get even because the blks will no longer take the abuse and deaths.

And is the same reason that other countries will no longer take the deaths and destruction bought upon them by the US.

Just look in how many countries we are in and how many under cover wars we now have.

You can push anyone only so far before enough is enough and they wont take it any more.

The bad thing about this is that "We The People" will be the ones to suffer because of the abuse of the US government.

Am I right or wrong?.....I know the difference between an apple and a orange.

V

Dogman
11th July 2016, 12:09 PM
Mostly right

I think, driven by politics at the times with no regard to the fall out and effects to people in the world regarding our sometimes heavy hands.

Most that hate us today is because of our own actions in the past..

Coming around now to haunt us..

Mostly driven by big business.

Joshua01
11th July 2016, 01:34 PM
Mostly right

I think, driven by politics at the times with no regard to the fall out and effects to people in the world regarding our sometimes heavy hands.

Most that hate us today is because of our own actions in the past..

Coming around now to haunt us..

Mostly driven by big business.

Let's face it....the people have been a victim of the government almost since the beginning. For example...how many ordinary people had a say in going into Vietnam? I would say virtually none. Hell, they were never even asked. Because the elected politicians were put there by common people (well, it used to be that way) the people also gave the politicians Carte' Blanc to do whatever they wanted to. We're hated because of the sins of a few men over the decades.