PDA

View Full Version : America is Being Divided and Conquered Into Oblivion

singular_me
24th July 2016, 08:51 AM
indeed, where is whatever race exceptionaiism worldwide ??? This of course goes way beyond america. The deeper is the divide and rule the more acute is the Cosmic abandonment syndrome.

Nationalism a mere centralization framework, which miserably and completely failed 1 century ago. When are humans going to show REAL philosophical creativity instead of mourning what cannot be?
======================
https://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Untitled-396-1.jpg

We are poised at what seems to be the pinnacle of a manufactured breakdown, with police shooting unarmed citizens, snipers shooting police, global and domestic violence rising, and a political showdown between two presidential candidates equally matched in unpopularity.’

The preparations for the Republican and Democratic national conventions taking place in Cleveland and Philadelphia—augmented by a $50 million federal security grant for each city—provide a foretaste of how the government plans to deal with any individual or group that steps out of line: they will be censored, silenced, spied on, caged, intimidated, interrogated, investigated, recorded, tracked, labeled, held at gunpoint, detained, restrained, arrested, tried and found guilty.’.............

The following years have felt like a tremendous rollercoaster ride. My emotions have vacillated significantly from pessimism to optimism, and now reside in a bizarre state in which the two inhabit an uncomfortable coexistence. I’ve previously defined the monumental struggle of our time as: Liberty and Decentralization vs. Authoritarianism and Centralization. For example, I noted in the post, The Comcast/Time Warner Merger and the War Between Centralization and Decentralization:

Until recent years, the struggle between the forces of “centralization” and “decentralization” was more of a full on slaughter-fest than an actually battle or war. As Americans sat there blissfully asleep for decades, every facet of our lives has been carefully consolidated into the hands of a smaller and smaller group of corporations, and hence individual executives. This trend is undeniable in everything from food, banking, media and everything in between.

Myself and many others saw the financial crisis of 2008 as a gigantic wakeup call. The disasters caused by powerful financial institutions and the greedy people that ran them should have been used as a rallying cry to break these institutions up. To recognize the dangers of too much power in one particular place. This is especially important in something as crucial as banking. However, as we are all painfully aware, this is not what happened. Rather, the institutions were bailed out, the industry consolidated even more than it was before, and the perpetrators of the crisis emerged from it even more wealthy and powerful.

My personal focus on this website has been to expose the unique dangers presented by centralization in the financial industry and the monetary system. However, many others are dedicated to the equally important and disturbing trends in other industries............

This government of wolves will not be overtaken by force.

Unfortunately, we waited too long to wake up to the government’s schemes.

We did not anticipate that “we the people” would become the enemy. For years, the government has been warning against the dangers of domestic terrorism, erecting surveillance systems to monitor its own citizens, creating classification systems to label any viewpoints that challenge the status quo as extremist, and training law enforcement agencies to equate anyone possessing anti-government views as a domestic terrorist.

What the government failed to explain was that the domestic terrorists would be of the government’s own making, whether intentional or not.

By waging endless wars abroad, by bringing the instruments of war home, by transforming police into extensions of the military, by turning a free society into a suspect society, by treating American citizens like enemy combatants, by discouraging and criminalizing a free exchange of ideas, by making violence its calling card through SWAT team raids and militarized police, by fomenting division and strife among the citizenry, by acclimating the citizenry to the sights and sounds of war, and by generally making peaceful revolution all but impossible, the government has engineered an environment in which domestic violence has become inevitable.

What we are now experiencing is a civil war, devised and instigated in part by the U.S. government.

The outcome for this particular conflict is already foregone: the police state wins.

The objective: compliance and control.

The strategy: destabilize the economy through endless wars, escalate racial tensions, polarize the populace, heighten tensions through a show of force, intensify the use of violence, and then, when all hell breaks loose, clamp down on the nation for the good of the people and the security of the nation.

So where does that leave us?

more
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/07/19/america-is-being-divided-and-conquered-into-oblivion/

cheka.
24th July 2016, 08:55 AM
their power to do this to us resides in nyc at the frbny and at the news media central control room

end the fed

palani
24th July 2016, 09:00 AM
1. There never has been a country or nation "America".

2. The federal entity calling itself 'the United States of America' has never been a sovereign entity. No federation of independent states is ever sovereign.

3. The smallest indivisible part of any state is call ME (does not refer to the abbreviation for Maine).

4. I (ME) don't feel I have ever been divided or conquered. As soon as division starts I plan on bleeding out pretty quickly. When summons is presented from the Chief Magistrate procrastination is no longer an option.

EE_
24th July 2016, 09:04 AM
Is the tipping point here?

https://www.sott.net/image/s16/332772/large/Screen_Shot_2016.jpg

‘Kill More Cops’ Graffiti Mural Appears on Major L.A. Freeway
by JOEL B. POLLAK 24 Jul 2016

A reader has e-mailed Breitbart News an image showing a graffiti mural reading “KILL MORE COPS” along Interstate 5 in Los Angeles, a major commuting route in the San Fernando Valley just north of Burbank and Hollywood.

According to an e-mail from the reader, who took a photo of the graffiti in the midst of traffic, “It is right at the Sheldon exit, northbound side of the 5 freeway near van nuys CA. I have seen it for the last 3 days but not sure when it was first up. It is on a fence next to another wall.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/24/kill-cops-graffiti-major-l-freeway/

Horn
24th July 2016, 10:51 AM
======================
https://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Untitled-396-1.jpg

the puppet image is a good one, whoever placed the puppets got their left and right mixed up though.

were they trying to exacerbate things?