PDA

View Full Version : Clinton: People Tell Me That They Won’t Vote For Me Because I’m A Woman Clinton

Cebu_4_2
26th July 2016, 11:11 AM
Clinton: People Tell Me That They Won’t Vote For Me Because I’m A Woman

http://17663-presscdn-0-49.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/hillary-ducks-shoe-.jpg

Electoral history tends to repeat itself — even if the iterations vary slightly.

In 2008 — and again in 2012 — the Democrats played up the notion that if you did not support Barack Obama for president, it was because you were a racist. It couldn’t possibly be because you disagreed with the man’s policies. It couldn’t possibly be because you had never voted for a Democrat in your life. It couldn’t possibly be because you felt a junior senator was unprepared for the most powerful office in the world. No, if you did not vote for Barack Obama, it was because you were a racist bigot.

With only white candidates running in either of the major parties in 2016, the race card is off the table — but the gender card certainly is not, and Hillary Clinton is playing it every chance she gets. To read about Clinton’s dubious claim that supporters and admirers approach her at rallies to tell her that if only she were a man, they would gladly vote for her,

Hillary Clinton has made it no secret that she plans to play the gender card every chance she gets. Clinton, it seems, mentions the fact that she is a woman at least ten times in every speech she gives, somehow listing it as one of her qualifications for office. The campaign even acknowledged the candidate’s liberal usage of the gender card by issuing Woman Cards to supporters (http://www.truthandaction.org/hillary-gives-admits-playing-woman-card-distributes-officially/). Now, in an effort to gin up support or sympathy, Clinton says she would receive many more votes if she was a man.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton portrays herself as the victim of sexism, explaining during an interview that she suffers from it at her own campaign rallies.

She said that people would come up to her on the rope line and say, “‘I really admire you, I really like you, I just don’t know if I can vote for a woman to be president,’” she said in an interview with New York Magazine. “I mean, they come to my events and then they say that to me.”

She added she thinks Americans are afraid that a woman’s ambition would crowd out relationships, marriage, children, family, and home making.

“We’re so accustomed to think of women’s ambition being made manifest in ways that we don’t approve of, or that we find off-putting.”

She said that Americans viewed a woman’s ambition as “dangerous” and that men were “100 percent” afraid of the competition.

Perhaps this is Clinton’s way of lowering expectations for the general election in November. Clinton has now laid the groundwork for an excuse if Donald Trump prevails this fall.
Source: Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-clinton-people-tell-wont-vote-im-woman/)