PDA

View Full Version : Will Japan Soon Make Venezuela Look Like A Picnic?

singular_me
26th July 2016, 01:35 PM
i personally cannot guess where it will be coming from, but I reckon that I had forgotten for a while about the japan mega domino
-------------------------------
JAPAN IS ABOUT TO TRIGGER A GLOBAL CURRENCY COLLAPSE THAT WILL MAKE VENEZUELA LOOK LIKE A PICNIC
july 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOF_MKIu1zY

Ponce
26th July 2016, 01:46 PM
The economy might fail, but not the people.......they are still farmers and they help each other.......during the Edo era they lived just fine with only what they had at hand. Most people live for comfort and not for need.....

V

Joshua01
26th July 2016, 03:27 PM
The economy might fail, but not the people.......they are still farmers and they help each other.......during the Edo era they lived just fine with only what they had at hand. Most people live for comfort and not for need.....

V

The cites will be consumed in flames and rioting....the outliers will have time to prepare to defend their homes and property before the remnants of the city dwellers starve and go into the mountains and hills searching for food

woodman
26th July 2016, 03:53 PM
The cites will be consumed in flames and rioting....the outliers will have time to prepare to defend their homes and property before the remnants of the city dwellers starve and go into the mountains and hills searching for food

The Japs will be fine if they can control the radiation problem. They are a single people and have lived through many periods of adversity. They have an excellent climate and are very orderly.

Joshua01
26th July 2016, 04:17 PM
The Japs will be fine if they can control the radiation problem. They are a single people and have lived through many periods of adversity. They have an excellent climate and are very orderly.

I was speaking of America actually

7th trump
26th July 2016, 04:27 PM
I was speaking of America actually

Not ever going to happen that way.
The Bible is factual and it doesnt go down that way!
There will be a chicken in every pot and bills paid if you worship the false messiah. Like it says you will not sell or buy unless you take the number of the beast. You will believe (on the forehead) and do his works (on the hand) and receive everything freely because economically thats his plan to force you to believe...and you're going to believe its the real Christ saving the day.
He will ever so gently fool you that the days have to be shortened for the elects sake....hes that convincing...and you arent even a believer to have or hold any wisdom of 666.

Joshua01
26th July 2016, 04:33 PM
Not ever going to happen that way.
There will be a chicken in every pot and bills paid if you worship the false messiah. Like it says you will not sell or buy unless you take the number of the beast. You will believe (on the forehead) and do his works (on the hand) and receive everything freely because economically thats his plan to force you to believe...and you're going to believe its the real Christ saving the day.
He will ever so gently fool you that the days have to be shortened for the elects sake....hes that convincing...and you arent even a believer to have or hold any wisdom of 666.

Let me ask you something? What's the point? I mean, how many good people will fail these tests, good people spent their entire lives helping others but just didn't see eye to eye with the bible. How does someone think God loves his children so much yet sets even his good children up for failure? Or is 'faith' the code word for perfection? Must we be perfect in mind and heart otherwise throw the whole person away?

Walk me through it!

Horn
26th July 2016, 06:09 PM
Yakuza is fairly efficient at sweeping any evidence of useless eaters under the carpet.

I doubt anyone who is still alive will know otherwise, just like Fukishima "Ie O.K. Gee-I Joe go home"

Venezuelans cannot even compare in this aspect, or any other nation for that matter...

Celtic Rogue
26th July 2016, 06:32 PM

Please show me a source for your assertion that the bible is factual? There are no facts at all in the bible that would help anyone do anything! The only fact is that the bible is a compilation of jewish allegories... and anyone that thinks the bible is the word of god is gravely in error!!! Unless your god is an old jewish fellow that lived pn earth from some thousands of years ago! just as the other judaeo-christian-aramaic religions god is a destroyer of man. He gives man free will and then punishes him for using it? Belief in a supernatural being is akin to a mental disorder! If your god and religion require you to kill someone to be a good follower.... Please start with yourself. Leave the rest of us to sin at will! Thanks!

7th trump
26th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Please show me a source for your assertion that the bible is factual? There are no facts at all in the bible that would help anyone do anything! The only fact is that the bible is a compilation of jewish allegories... and anyone that thinks the bible is the word of god is gravely in error!!! Unless your god is an old jewish fellow that lived pn earth from some thousands of years ago! just as the other judaeo-christian-aramaic religions god is a destroyer of man. He gives man free will and then punishes him for using it? Belief in a supernatural being is akin to a mental disorder! If your god and religion require you to kill someone to be a good follower.... Please start with yourself. Leave the rest of us to sin at will! Thanks!

I'm not here to entertain a fool like yourself

7th trump
26th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Let me ask you something? What's the point? I mean, how many good people will fail these tests, good people spent their entire lives helping others but just didn't see eye to eye with the bible. How does someone think God loves his children so much yet sets even his good children up for failure? Or is 'faith' the code word for perfection? Must we be perfect in mind and heart otherwise throw the whole person away?

Walk me through it!

I'm not here to convert you....you already have your mind made up there is no God.
After all Christ didnt come to the unbelievers he came for the sinners.

Joshua01
26th July 2016, 06:57 PM
I'm not here to convert you....you already have your mind made up there is no God.

I ask you what you think and you throw "I'm not here to blah, blah, blah" shit back in my face as an excuse for avoiding an attempt at a conversation? Grump, you're a real prize!!

woodman
26th July 2016, 07:21 PM

Interesting to ponder upon. According to most interpretations of the Bible, it is a grave sin to not believe in Christ and the belief in Christ is salvation itself, but one can certainly believe and follow the path of wickedness. One can also disbelieve and maintain a righteous being throughout life. It's all in the heart. This is all very contradictory. If Christ came for the sinners but not for the disbelievers, then disbelieving is no sin.

Off topic as usual.

Horn
26th July 2016, 08:41 PM
.and you're going to believe its the real Christ saving the day... and you arent even a believer to have or hold any wisdom of 666.

Gotta luv it when a regional Earth thread turns into a wisdom 666 thread.

Neuro
26th July 2016, 11:38 PM
I'm not here
Good idea!

7th trump
27th July 2016, 05:34 AM
I ask you what you think and you throw "I'm not here to blah, blah, blah" shit back in my face as an excuse for avoiding an attempt at a conversation? Grump, you're a real prize!!

I'm wiser than you think grasshopper. You've demonstrated in the past you have no reason to believe, but ridicule everything I said thus far, so I'm not hear to entertain your pathetic silly ass.
What I'm saying in terms you can understand is ....I'm not your fool!

7th trump
27th July 2016, 05:35 AM
Good idea!

Oh f4ck neuro.....you're not as welcome on this site as you think. You're tolerated just like palani and midnight are.
At least people don't leave because of me...they have because of you.

7th trump
27th July 2016, 05:40 AM
Interesting to ponder upon. According to most interpretations of the Bible, it is a grave sin to not believe in Christ and the belief in Christ is salvation itself, but one can certainly believe and follow the path of wickedness. One can also disbelieve and maintain a righteous being throughout life. It's all in the heart. This is all very contradictory. If Christ came for the sinners but not for the disbelievers, then disbelieving is no sin.

Off topic as usual.

In a way you are correct. Christ knew He couldn't convince anyone (free will) to believe in Him. He didn't come to earth to do that. The whole point of being in the flesh for testament purposes was God removing himself from the world and us going the bag of waters for.................faith.
Christ Himself says He comes for the sinners....not the righteous.

singular_me
9th December 2016, 11:02 AM
https://sovman-w3tc-sovereignman.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/venezuelacash.png?x64025

‘In Venezuela, hyperinflation has become so pitiful that shopkeepers are no longer bothering to actually count money.

Instead, they’re weighing it.’
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/heres-what-happens-when-a-currency-completely-breaks-down-20539/

Horn
9th December 2016, 02:16 PM
trying to squeeze those paper money publicans onto the digital money platforms much Venezuela?

Neuro
9th December 2016, 02:19 PM
Oh f4ck neuro.....you're not as welcome on this site as you think. You're tolerated just like palani and midnight are.
At least people don't leave because of me...they have because of you.

Apparently I am more welcome than you! ;D Life is like a box of chocolates aye Gump?

Joshua01
9th December 2016, 02:21 PM
Apparently I am more welcome than you! ;D Life is like a box of chocolates aye Gump?
You just getting to this now??;D

Neuro
9th December 2016, 02:55 PM
You just getting to this now??;D

I'm a slow reader...