PDA

View Full Version : DNCLeak -You're Invited! Jewish American Heritage Month Reception "No Gentiles"

Ares
26th July 2016, 07:08 PM
Feel free to send around. No Gentiles.

--
Clayton Cox
Regional Finance Director
Florida, Georgia & Midwest
Democratic National Committee
CoxC@dnc.org<mailto:CoxC@dnc.org>
Office: (202) 572-5453
Cell: (678) 595-4557
Contribute today: https://finance.democrats.org/page/contribute/Midwest2015

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:18 PM
To: Finance_D
Subject: FW: You're Invited! Jewish American Heritage Month Reception

Attached is the invitation for this Friday's Jewish American Heritage Month Celebration!

L'Chayim!

--
Clayton Cox
Regional Finance Director
Florida, Georgia & Midwest
CoxC@dnc.org<mailto:CoxC@dnc.org>
Office: (202) 572-5453
Cell: (678) 595-4557
Contribute today: https://finance.democrats.org/page/contribute/Midwest2015

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:43 PM
Subject: You're Invited! Jewish American Heritage Month Reception

Dear Friend,

I am writing to invite you to Jewish American Heritage Month celebratory reception at the Democratic National Committee. The reception will be May 25th, 4:30-6:00pm, and will include remarks from DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

I have attached the invitation. Please RSVP here<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dnc-jewish-american-heritage-month-reception-tickets-24931082539>. Please feel free to register guests and further invite those in your networks (family, friends, colleagues, and other community members).

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.

I hope you can join us!

Aaron

Aaron Weinberg
Director of Jewish Engagement
WeinbergA@dnc.org<mailto:WeinbergA@dnc.org>
Cell: 847.848.2968

[JewishAmericans D]

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1866

Cebu_4_2
26th July 2016, 09:37 PM
You going?

I'm still sporting 3 fractured ribs and a little internal damage so I wouldn't be good company. Couldn't even defend much without arms...

PatColo
26th July 2016, 10:52 PM

where does the email say no goy? I only see it in your bit at the opening.

Ares
27th July 2016, 04:35 AM
where does the email say no goy? I only see it in your bit at the opening.

Click on the Wikileaks link. Says it right at the top of the email.

vacuum
27th July 2016, 05:07 AM
Out of all the scandals in these emails, I have a feeling no one is going to touch this one.

Cebu_4_2
27th July 2016, 06:07 AM
Click on the Wikileaks link. Says it right at the top of the email.

RE: You're Invited! Jewish American Heritage Month Reception From:CoxC@dnc.org To: Finance_D@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-17 18:19 Subject: RE: You're Invited! Jewish American Heritage Month Reception

Ares
27th July 2016, 06:16 AM
Out of all the scandals in these emails, I have a feeling no one is going to touch this one.

Most likely not, you can't criticize their hypocrisy.

Twisted Titan
27th July 2016, 09:45 AM
Most likely not, you can't criticize their hypocrisy.

If you want to find out who rules over you find out who cannot be criticized. Voltaire

Ponce
27th July 2016, 01:00 PM
During my Disco dancing day I went to my club on a Saturday, there was a lady at the door who asked me "are you jewish?" and I said to her "hell no, I am Cuban".....she looked at me real weird and then told me "you may pass"....WHAT THE HELL..... it was later that I learned that it was a Jewish night and it was for Jew only. I'd better get me a jewish bennie cap.

V

cheka.
27th July 2016, 10:43 PM
huma -- killary often confused

lurching around in a stupor....let's make it president

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/260284-clinton-often-confused-staffer-says-in-revealed-email

By Julian Hattem - 11/16/15 02:16 PM EST

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was “often confused,” according to a 2013 email from her longtime aide Huma Abedin.

The comment, which is likely to attract attention from Clinton’s critics on the presidential campaign trail, was revealed on Monday following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from conservative legal group Judicial Watch.

In the Jan. 26, 2013, message, Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the secretary’s schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.

“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

The email was sent shortly after Clinton suffered received treatment for a blood clot in her head, which was discovered after she sustained a concussion weeks earlier.

It was sent to Abedin via the email address that she kept on Clinton’s personal server.

The message was unclassified but contained a detailed itinerary of Clinton’s schedule for the day, which Judicial Watch worried could amount to a breach of security. By keeping the schedule on what appeared to be an unsecured server, the group said, Clinton exposed herself to unnecessary risk.

“Huma Abedin’s description of Hillary Clinton as ‘easily confused’ [sic] tells you all you need to know why it took a federal lawsuit to get these government emails from Clinton’s illegal email server,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement.

“These emails also show that Hillary Clinton’s and Huma Abedin’s decision to use the Clinton email server to conduct government business was dangerous and risky.”

Judicial Watch is involved in a number of ongoing lawsuits regarding Clinton’s use of a private email server, which has resulted in new revelations about her messages.