PDA

View Full Version : Missing children used for media psyops?

Norweger
1st August 2016, 08:30 AM
Just thinking about all the children that go missing every year, surely not all of them are killed and disposed of. Is it possible that a lot of these actors we see in all of these clearly fabricated media events are victims of abductions? It seems possible in my opinion since none of their relatives would recognize them anyway being that they are much older when they get used in these events.

Joshua01
1st August 2016, 08:43 AM
)0(

brosil
1st August 2016, 04:59 PM
That's an interesting thought. They would also make handy bodies in mass shootings.

Glass
1st August 2016, 05:10 PM
yes missing children are never talked about. There are no statistics on how many stay missing. The government line is that "most go back home" and no one seems to question it further. They just accept that it's not a problem. We have 30,000+ people go missing a year here in this small population country. I think we are 22 or 23 million people now. I suspect around 70-80% are never heard from again. I don't know how many % are children.

If you get stolen/force adopted (which happens a lot) and they tell you your parents are dead, which they do - a lot. Then you would not look. They tell the parents that the children are either lost or they can't see them - get court orders to restrain them and so on. The kids won't look to find their true parents. They are familia non-grata.

There was that case of a woman who recognized her child, He was mixed up in washington male prostitution or something wasn't he? He didn't know her and refused DNA testing IIRC.