PDA

View Full Version : Apple's Siri shadowbans the movie Hillary's America

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 05:49 AM
Siri is being surly, it claims it can't hear me due to a 'bad connection' when I ask Siri for info on the movie Hillary's America.

What lead me to finding that out -

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/760270309702246400

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 06:01 AM
Siri absolutely refuses to acknowledge that Hillary's America is playing anywhere yet is quick to show all other movies now playing.

monty
2nd August 2016, 06:18 AM
https://s19.postimg.org/3q2iu1v4z/image.png

Siri returned this.

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 06:24 AM
If you actually need to ask your cellphone where a movie is playing you deserve to be lied to.

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 07:06 AM
If you actually need to ask your cellphone where a movie is playing you deserve to be lied to.

Don't be a retard. The point of the OP is that Siri is programmed to shadowban this movie. I asked Siri several times in different ways to give showtimes for the movie and it acted like the movie is not playing locally (or anywhere for that matter) and generally just played dumb. Sure, it returned 'web results' for Hillary's America...finally yet would show where every other movie is showing locally.

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 07:10 AM
Note that Siri returned 'web results' in this screen shot NOT Siri results.

https://s19.postimg.org/3q2iu1v4z/image.png

Siri returned this.

monty
2nd August 2016, 07:37 AM
Note that Siri returned 'web results' in this screen shot NOT Siri results.

Yes, and I had to ask several different ways to get that.

boogietillyapuke
2nd August 2016, 07:50 AM
Google works....let your fingers ask the question. Not saying that it's results aren't engineered either. I'd ask Siri what she thought but I keep the volume muted so the bitch can't hear me ask anyway.

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 08:20 AM
Don't be a retard. The point of the OP is that Siri is programmed to shadowban this movie. I asked Siri several times in different ways to give showtimes for the movie and it acted like the movie is not playing locally (or anywhere for that matter) and generally just played dumb. Sure, it returned 'web results' for Hillary's America...finally yet would show where every other movie is showing locally.

Siri must be a Clinton supporter....<chuckle> BTW, only retards rely on their smartphone to look up where the hottest movie is playing and then get angry when it doesn't spit out ze informashun!

So, despite the fact that it appears your parents didn't raise you to have respect for others, I'm going to walk you through the process:

Ask siri:
Where is Hillary's America the movie playing?

I realize we expect our electronic devices to be 100% accurate and faultless however; we as humans need to understand it a computer program after all. In this case, if you tell siri Hillary's America is a movie, she'll be very accommodating (as you will find)

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 08:53 AM
I see you persist in acting like a retard. I have to wonder about your reading comprehension skills.

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 08:55 AM
BTW Tim Cooke the head of Apple supports Killery

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 09:07 AM
I see you persist in acting like a retard. I have to wonder about your reading comprehension skills.

That's it? Did you even try it?

Neuro
2nd August 2016, 09:42 AM

Siri absolutely refuses to acknowledge that Hillary's America is playing anywhere yet is quick to show all other movies now playing.

Yes according to this Siri "knows" "Hillary's America" is a movie, but refuses to show it!

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 09:53 AM
Yes according to this Siri "knows" "Hillary's America" is a movie, but refuses to show it!

It works for me so I don't know what to tell you guys. We have bigger problems to solve than whether or not Siri knows about the Hildabeast so I'll just leave it right there

Neuro
2nd August 2016, 10:01 AM
It works for me so I don't know what to tell you guys. We have bigger problems to solve than whether or not Siri knows about the Hildabeast so I'll just leave it right there

Obviously Siri knows it is a film since it shows other films, but not Hillary's America, thus one shouldn't have to spell out it is a movie like you did. If you can't see the logic in this, then yes there isn't much point in discussing this with you...

However it is an automated pre-programmed censorship from Apple, in favor of Hillary. Part of The turbocharged matrix in overdrive to select Hildabeast!

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 10:06 AM
Obviously Siri knows it is a film since it shows other films, but not Hillary's America, thus one shouldn't have to spell out it is a movie like you did. If you can't see the logic in this, then yes there isn't much point in discussing this with you...

However it is an automated pre-programmed censorship from Apple, in favor of Hillary. Part of The turbocharged matrix in overdrive to select Hildabeast!

I yield to your logic sir and can kick myself in the backside for even commenting on this topic.

Neuro
2nd August 2016, 10:13 AM
I yield to your logic sir and can kick myself in the backside for even commenting on this topic.

Sometimes it is hard to see the forest for the trees! ;D

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 10:33 AM
Sometimes it is hard to see the forest for the trees! ;D

More like 'pick your battles' :rolleyes:

midnight rambler
2nd August 2016, 10:50 AM
More like Master Sun admonished: "Know your enemy and know yourself then victory will be assured."

FWIW I asked Surly Siri to "show me where the movie Hillary's America the History of the Democratic Party is now playing"