PDA

View Full Version : Pope now pimping LESBIANS to join in their NWO cause

StreetsOfGold
2nd August 2016, 09:37 AM
As "DEACONS"

The scriptures CLEARLY says deacons are to be the HUSBAND of ONE WIFE!!
That's not my interpretation, it's plain to understand by anyone who can read and understand simple English!

Scripture qualifications for deacons -
1 Timothy 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
1 Timothy 3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
1 Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Here's the article and http://www.france24.com/en/20160802-vatican-pope-francis-commission-women-roles-church-deacons so I am not making this up.

But why is this important?

Because God is preparing the world for judgment and is using this NWO system HEAD UP by the Vatican to put WOMAN in charge!!
It's been happening for awhile now, you haven't noticed? hello?!?! Merkle, Lagarde, Hillary, etc.

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Shami-Amourae
2nd August 2016, 09:49 AM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/13/1470136358215.jpg

On French Twitter the # number 1 is #notmypope (#pasmonpape in French).

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 09:55 AM
As "DEACONS"

The scriptures CLEARLY says deacons are to be the HUSBAND of ONE WIFE!!
That's not my interpretation, it's plain to understand by anyone who can read and understand simple English!

Scripture qualifications for deacons -
1 Timothy 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
1 Timothy 3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
1 Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Here's the article and http://www.france24.com/en/20160802-vatican-pope-francis-commission-women-roles-church-deacons so I am not making this up.

But why is this important?

Because God is preparing the world for judgment and is using this NWO system HEAD UP by the Vatican to put WOMAN in charge!!
It's been happening for awhile now, you haven't noticed? hello?!?! Merkle, Lagarde, Hillary, etc.

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

So this means even God knows women fuck things up royally!

Tumbleweed
2nd August 2016, 01:47 PM
So this means even God knows women fuck things up royally!

Yes he knows. He didn't want Satan beguiling and seducing Eve but that's what happened in the garden of eden. Cain was the result of that and the Jews are the descendants of Satan and Eve through Cain.

Later on Adam begat Seth with Eve and the descendants of Adam through Seth are the white Israelites and Christians of today.

The trouble white people have with Jews goes clear back to the garden of eden. Nothing has changed in thousands of years.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?88872-Jews-the-children-of-Satan

Shami-Amourae
2nd August 2016, 01:53 PM
https://s32.postimg.org/4v3y3ot9x/1470144250618.gif

7th trump
2nd August 2016, 02:41 PM
Yes he knows. He didn't want Satan beguiling and seducing Eve but that's what happened in the garden of eden. Cain was the result of that and the Jews are the descendants of Satan and Eve through Cain.

Later on Adam begat Seth with Eve and the descendants of Adam through Seth are the white Israelites and Christians of today.

The trouble white people have with Jews goes clear back to the garden of eden. Nothing has changed in thousands of years.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?88872-Jews-the-children-of-Satan

I said this before and was jumped by a few on this site for being a heretic to believe Eve and lucifer had sex...this is known as the "serpent seed" doctrine.
Think about this for a minute if the fallen angels (non flesh) fell from heaven and had sex with the daughters of man (flesh) then Eve (flesh) could have sex with the fallen angel lucifer (non flesh). But like I say those who hate me for what I say about the bible have no standing to make one comment because they are ignorant to the point of being completely stupid to argue.
It starts in genesis..(the tree of knowledge of good and evil ...is lucifer) the fallen angel. The Tree of Life....is Christ. The serpent in the garden is also lucifer. Most if not all dont or cant comprehend that the garden had two trees (figures) and one of the figures was lucifer who later seduces Eve to partake of him which is portrayed as a serpent for his evil devilish ways.
There is no apple tree in the garden but Eve partook of lucifer (the tree of knowledge of good and evil) and her eyes were opened to sin when before they knew nothing of or about sin (evil)...they were naked (innocent of knowing sin and evil).

Joshua01
2nd August 2016, 02:57 PM
I said this before and was jumped by a few on this site for being a heretic to believe Eve and lucifer had sex...this is known as the "serpent seed" doctrine.
Think about this for a minute if the fallen angels (non flesh) fell from heaven and had sex with the daughters of man (flesh) then Eve (flesh) could have sex with the fallen angel lucifer (non flesh). But like I say those who hate me for what I say about the bible have no standing to make one comment because they are ignorant to the point of being completely stupid to argue.
It starts in genesis..(the tree of knowledge of good and evil ...is lucifer) the fallen angel. The Tree of Life....is Christ. The serpent in the garden is also lucifer. Most if not all dont or cant comprehend that the garden had two trees (figures) and one of the figures was lucifer who later seduces Eve to partake of him which is portrayed as a serpent for his evil devilish ways.
There is no apple tree in the garden but Eve partook of lucifer (the tree of knowledge of good and evil) and her eyes were opened to sin when before they knew nothing of or about sin (evil)...they were naked (innocent of knowing sin and evil).

Truth be told, I have a small measure of respect for you Tramp. Your faith is strong, it's your delivery that could use some polish