PDA

View Full Version : Black Guns Matter

Cebu_4_2
6th August 2016, 02:58 PM
http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrell/black-guns-matter-founder-drops-truth-bomb-liberals

‘Black Guns Matter’ founder drops TRUTH BOMB on liberals
By Michael Cantrell1:59pm August 6, 2016

http://youtu.be/lb5f_zANPBs

It’s so refreshing to see some TRUTH doled out now and then. Amidst all the victimhood being celebrated by the left, it’s a breath of fresh air when you see folks actually taking action to correct the narrative and make a positive change.

Twenty-nine-year-old Philadelphia native Maj Toure is the founder of Black Guns Matter, an organization he started to provide firearm training and eduction specifically for his fellow citizens of the “hood.”

In an interview with Guns.com, Toure said, “Charlton Heston said it – you basically got to pry this out of my cold, dead hand. I’m not going down that way because we are citizens, Americans,” Toure told Guns.com. “We are citizens. We have the right to exercise the Second Amendment and anyone that’s tryin’ to infringe on that is not only in violation of the Constitution but they’re also just a dick.”

What I just discovered happening at my college alma mater is DESPICABLE
'Black Guns Matter' founder drops TRUTH BOMB on liberals
Two policewomen hacked with machete; attacker shouts "Allahu Akbar"

Toure’s group, Black Guns Matter, came about after he saw a lot of misinformation in his neighborhood and similar urban areas nationwide on his travels as an artist and it disturbed him.

“You know, our information base started to look as if – to us, it looked like this was deliberate – like there is a deliberate attempt to make sure that people in the hood don’t have firearms,” Toure said. “And then doing a little bit of research we start to see that all gun control laws come from right after the emancipation of newly freed African people. So that being the case, instead of complaining about we just came up with something that could address that ignorance and it’s Black Guns Matter.”

So isn’t that interesting? It was the Republicans who supported the emancipation but it was the Democrats who are working so hard to disarm Americans.

“Gun control is a sham. It’s not about gun control. It’s about people control,” he said. “It’s about trying to convince people that somehow the government is going to be responsible for your safety. That’s the equivalent of saying, ‘Hey, we have fires. Take all of the fire extinguishers out of your home because if there’s a fire, the firemen will just come.’ No, we’re not doing it.”

Rebel Pundit also sat down with Maj Toure during the DNC convention to ask him for his thoughts on the Democrat position on guns.

TheBlaze reports, “I think anybody has the right to be as foolish as they want to be,” he replied, adding that it’s “contradictory” that the likes of Clinton and Sanders have armed security when trying to prevent others from arming themselves. “If you wanna put your money where your mouth is, give your security detail mace.”

When asked if he feels gun ownership makes communities safer, Toure replied, “I don’t ‘feel,’ I know” and then explained why he knows:

“Most violent crime is not committed by card-carrying good guys and card-carrying good girls, firearm owners. We’re very technical people, because if you do this wrong you get your hand blown off or your head blown off. So we’re very technical, pay-attention-to-detail, by-the-book people. And we respect the law. Again, that’s part of American culture … You take Texas, for example. There’s a culture there that you know that those people respect their firearms. And you as the bad guy or the bad girl, you’re not running into any house unless you wanna run into some buckshot. And you know that. So firearms are a deterrent.”

Toure hit on two big points liberals just can’t seem to adequately address when it comes to their lame attempts to justify gun control.

The first is the hypocrisy of leftist politicians, who have armed security, but demand the Second Amendment be limited for law-abiding citizens who want to protect their life, liberty, and property. The second is the obvious truth that bad guys don’t buy guns at local licensed shops.

Thank goodness people like Maj Toure and Colion Noir are getting their voices heard where it matters most. If the GOP wants to learn about “outreach” they could take a leaf out of Toure’s book.

[Note: This article was written by Michael Cantrell]

Joshua01
6th August 2016, 04:32 PM
This man has my profound respect and admiration!!!

Hitch
6th August 2016, 05:21 PM
This man has my profound respect and admiration!!!

He's black. Are you sure you would respect him? LOL. I know I do. That video was great.

But, he's black. I don't think this forum has evolved enough to where he would get the respect he should be getting...here.

Joshua01
6th August 2016, 06:27 PM
He's black. Are you sure you would respect him? LOL. I know I do. That video was great.

But, he's black. I don't think this forum has evolved enough to where he would get the respect he should be getting...here.

We here tend to hate black folks but here's the deal...

We hate what black folks represent in our mind. This man is taking the same stand, asking the same questions as we do. He's intelligent, articulate, respectful yet candid. He's the same as were are....well, except for that skin color thing. At this point where it relates to this guy, does his skin color really matter

cheka.
6th August 2016, 06:34 PM

evolved? more like devolved from the lies. the 'evolved' you speak of are brainwashed sjw white guilt truth denier pussy boys. they are as bad as the niggers. they don't fit in here, you're right

everybody here knows that all blacks aren't niggers. it goes without saying. until some dumbass (like you) uncorks idiot shit that reveals that everybody BUT you knows this. you're stinking up the place with low IQ claptrap. up your game

Hitch
6th August 2016, 06:42 PM
We here tend to hate black folks but here's the deal...

We hate what black folks represent in our mind. This man is taking the same stand, asking the same questions as we do. He's intelligent, articulate, respectful yet candid. He's the same as were are....well, except for that skin color thing. At this point where it relates to this guy, does his skin color really matter

No, his skin color doesn't matter. I just think this whole thread is awesome to show that. To make a point of it.

Hitch
6th August 2016, 06:45 PM
evolved? more like devolved from the lies. the 'evolved' you speak of are brainwashed sjw white guilt truth denier pussy boys. they are as bad as the niggers. they don't fit in here, you're right

everybody here knows that all blacks aren't niggers. it goes without saying. until some dumbass (like you) uncorks idiot shit that reveals that everybody BUT you knows this. you're stinking up the place with low IQ claptrap. up your game

I agree this forum has devolved, for different reasons than you.

If you are angry at me for pointing out the "obvious", according to you, that all blacks aren't nigs, than you my friend, need to up your game.

Jewboo
6th August 2016, 06:49 PM
Cheka just nailed you Hitch.

Hitch
6th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Cheka just nailed you Hitch.

At this point, you are white noise. You've insulted and trolled me for years...lol. Nothing you say means anything to me anymore.

Cebu_4_2
6th August 2016, 07:19 PM
At some time white noise carries a message.

Hitch
6th August 2016, 07:32 PM
At some time white noise carries a message.

The message could be delivered directly. No message white noise offers me matters. The only message is desensitization.

The media pushes desensitization all the time, gun contol...little hints there. A big shooting then "common sense gun control".

They keep beating that into us us, it become white noise. Desensitization.

the same God Damn Thing....Trolls on this forum do to us with insults, and trolling. It's all programming, and social engineering. This forum is not a free speech place. It's socially controlled. As long as you understand that, have a clear mind, and think for yourself, you'll be alright.

crimethink
7th August 2016, 07:12 AM
"Gun control" was first proposed to keep firearms out of the hands of Blacks. Yet most Black "leaders" support the disarmament of Americans, including Blacks. Uncle Toms, indeed.

Most victims of Nigger crime are Blacks. And Blacks usually want guns to ward off such Nigger crimes. Niggers obtain guns regardless of "common-sense regulations." The "McDonald" of McDonald vs. Chicago was a Black guy, Otis McDonald, who wanted the means to defend himself, and was so denied by the Jew-Nigger "government" of Shitcago.

http://www.political-humor.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Blink
7th August 2016, 07:13 AM
Even when there is no controversy, you guys are still looking to find something to bitch and scrap about. Pathetic......

This whole forum is becoming "white noise".