PDA

View Full Version : Rothschild Ups Gold Bets

Nomoss
16th August 2016, 09:53 PM
Rothschild Ups Gold Bets
http://www.kitco.com/news/2016-08-15/Rothschild-Ups-Gold-Bets.html
He added that many risks remain in the marketplace including the geopolitical situation in UK post-Brexit, the U.S. presidential election, slow growth in China, and unrest in the Middle East. These factors should continue to bode well for safe-haven assets such as gold.
Rothschild also said he even prefers the yellow metal over its main rival: the U.S. dollar

crimethink
16th August 2016, 11:34 PM
Is there any further argument needed to own gold?

Cebu_4_2
17th August 2016, 04:30 AM
I read Soros is shorting the market.

Joshua01
17th August 2016, 04:57 AM
I don't believe anything I read on the interwebs....even the 'good news' articles. Everyone....EVERYONE who writes these article has an agenda and more often than not truth has nothing to do with it

mamboni
17th August 2016, 08:06 AM
Gold is the no-brainer buy-and-hold wealth-preserving asset to own, especially now. The US dollar is the major international reserve currency and it is issued by a government that by any definition is bankrupt and massively leveraged. If the US government is solvent it is because of our military presence and intimidation tactics to preserve dollar usage in trade. The fundamentals always assert themselves eventually. Well, the US dollar is fundamentally worthless. Fair value for gold and silver denominated in US dollars is indeterminate as the latter is a paper option that becomes worhtless on some future date. I continue to convert dollars to metals irregardless of price. If there are other wealth-preserving assets that are superiorto gold and silver, I'm not aware of them.