PDA

View Full Version : Law Enforcement and the Transgender Community - Training Video

Jewboo
26th August 2016, 09:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfGPx4xJHvM&feature=youtu.be
Law Enforcement and the Transgender Community - Training Video

http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/anuj_cop.gif GET OUT OF THE CAR FAGGOT

EE_
26th August 2016, 09:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rtN91.gif

Spectrism
26th August 2016, 10:08 AM
LOL... do you mind if I call you maam or sir?

Hmmm... let's translate this: You look like a sick fuck of a guy in drag and you are not fooling anyone so I will call you ma'am if you want to keep fooling yourself dumbshit, or I will call you sir if you want to man up and stop playing this transexual / transvestite game.

Joshua01
26th August 2016, 10:10 AM
LOL... do you mind if I call you maam or sir?

Hmmm... let's translate this: You look like a sick fuck of a guy in drag and you are not fooling anyone so I will call you ma'am if you want to keep fooling yourself dumbshit, or I will call you sir if you want to man up and stop playing this transexual / transvestite game.

I wonder how many out takes were needed before they got one where the cop didn't burst out in laughter

crimethink
26th August 2016, 12:15 PM
I feel sorry for the cops.

How many of them will lose their job/career for making a "mistake" in "proper respect of gender identity"? You know the Federal regime "investigations" and lawsuits are coming, soon.

Hitch
26th August 2016, 12:26 PM
There's a bright side to this video. If cops have the patience and self control to treat transgender folks with respect, they are going to have the self control to treat everyone with respect. That's what society needs, cops with self control who leave their own opinions aside, and do what's right and just in each interaction with the public.

Spectrism
26th August 2016, 01:32 PM
There's a bright side to this video. If cops have the patience and self control to treat transgender folks with respect, they are going to have the self control to treat everyone with respect. That's what society needs, cops with self control who leave their own opinions aside, and do what's right and just in each interaction with the public.

Or, they get burned out on the sick turds that make them do stupid things and take out their frustrations on the normal people who will have no political leverage.

Hitch
26th August 2016, 05:30 PM
Or, they get burned out on the sick turds that make them do stupid things and take out their frustrations on the normal people who will have no political leverage.

Sounds like you expect cops to be actual human. :) Cops don't have the right to be human, any sort of humanity from them is instantly attacked and it all assumed the worst.

Best thing for cops, is to not have any emotions at all. Leave your individuality at the door, check it, and put on the uniform.

Do what they are trained for, that's it. Train them to treat tansgenders well, they do it. You point and click and design one.