PDA

View Full Version : black slave breeders owed royalties?

cheka.
28th August 2016, 11:54 PM
serious question

are the breeders owed money? freak athlete negro makes millions using the genetics the breeder designed and installed. breeder gets nothing?

doesnt seem right. the beneficiary of the design gets all of the money....while the designer/creator gets jacksh-t?

the 'jordan' breeder is owed millions. several of his spawns made it to highest level of athletics and collected tens of millions

martin is another top breeder that doesn't get the credit/money he deserves

Glass
29th August 2016, 04:24 PM
I think you'll find those property rights were abolished. Any claim for compensation would have been addressed at that time. New and expanded property rights were acquired by the corporation of the united states of America. It is the superior beneficiary at this time.

Santa
29th August 2016, 06:09 PM
Some breeders clearly went too far.

cheka.
30th August 2016, 02:37 PM
digging around a little bit...consensus is that black surnames are a function of the freed slaves picking any surname they wanted. the great majority are not their owners' surnames

presidential last names were the most popular

apparently the slaves loved jackson and johnson.....lincoln, not so much...as he is somewhere down the list

crimethink
30th August 2016, 02:54 PM
I support giving Black slave breeders royalties...just as soon as they pay for all the damages caused by their livestock over the last 151 years.

I'd say $30 Trillion should cover it.

Glass
30th August 2016, 04:25 PM
digging around a little bit...consensus is that black surnames are a function of the freed slaves picking any surname they wanted. the great majority are not their owners' surnames

presidential last names were the most popular

apparently the slaves loved jackson and johnson.....lincoln, not so much...as he is somewhere down the list

They also liked Washington.