PDA

View Full Version : Hillary will be gone............ V

Ponce
5th September 2016, 08:50 AM
Trump will not be the one killed before the election but Hillary.........the Demos knows that she is a looser and has to be replaced but......HOW........she will have an accident or a heart attack or something.

V

boogietillyapuke
5th September 2016, 12:05 PM
Wishful thinking?

cpy911
5th September 2016, 12:58 PM
If she can not act as the spokesperson for the powers that be, they may be forced to replace her.
http://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clintons-cough-returned/

EE_
5th September 2016, 01:01 PM
If she can not act as the spokesperson for the powers that be, they may be forced to replace her.
http://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clintons-cough-returned/

wow, already making the news. I emailed Drudge too

EE_
5th September 2016, 01:04 PM
Check Drudge headline now http://www.drudgereport.com/default.htm?sc=0.06455154295861803

EE_
5th September 2016, 01:12 PM
Hillary says "Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic"
If Trump upsets her this bad, how is she supposed to handle major events in the world as president?
This doesn't bode well for her.

EE_
5th September 2016, 01:14 PM
Does this count as a press conference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2me5B5ce2M

Here’s the complete list of hard-hitting questions from the media:

“What do you think (of the plane)?”
“How does it feel compared to 2008?”
“Is it great to have all of us with you?”
“Have you missed us?”
“How was your Labor Day weekend?”
“Are you ready?”
“Do you have a Labor Day message?”
“Happy Labor Day,” a journalist told Clinton as she quickly wrapped up her brief moment of press interaction.

“If you want more happy Labor Days, you know who to vote for,” Clinton said.

palani
5th September 2016, 02:20 PM
Hillary says "Every time I think about Trump, I get allergic"

Men frequently have this effect on women.

Joshua01
5th September 2016, 04:32 PM
Check Drudge headline now http://www.drudgereport.com/default.htm?sc=0.06455154295861803

A doctor for the Democratic presidential nominee wrote a public letter in July of 2015 saying she has no serious health issues.

Oh well, OK then.

Ponce
5th September 2016, 04:50 PM
The Democrats don't want to look like fools for allowing her to stay for so long but at the same time they now have to get rid of her before getting someone else....so.....she is going to become the "poor baby" of the party and a hero.

V

Neuro
7th September 2016, 03:03 AM
More war McCain can replace her. He has the same political philosophy as Killary, but greater life expectancy! \uu\

Santa
7th September 2016, 09:17 AM
More war McCain can replace her. He has the same political philosophy as Killary, but greater life expectancy! \uu\

He probably gets Kissinger's leftover infant blood.

mamboni
7th September 2016, 12:24 PM
I really despise that woman. I know her type so well, having dealt with administrators my entire working life. They are two-faced, unscrupulous, fake, phoney frauds who have convinced themselves that they deserve the best and all others should eat shit and die. Unfortunately, our political leadership is filled almost exclusively with people like this. I made sure, through hard work and study, to be so damned good at my job that the fuckers had no choice but to leave me alone. Now I keep working to make money, lots of it. I could retire now but I love my job and am determined to stay at it, despite the neverending bureaucratic roadblocks and minutiae that these fucking parasites never get tired of inventing to justify their jobs. Frankly, I think the US economy is one big racket and three fourths of the jobs are inefficient make-work and could be eliminated. No robot,no computer can do my job. My job cannot be outsourced.

Ares
7th September 2016, 01:07 PM
I really despise that woman. I know her type so well, having dealt with administrators my entire working life. They are two-faced, unscrupulous, fake, phoney frauds who have convinced themselves that they deserve the best and all others should eat shit and die. Unfortunately, our political leadership is filled almost exclusively with people like this. I made sure, through hard work and study, to be so damned good at my job that the fuckers had no choice but to leave me alone. Now I keep working to make money, lots of it. I could retire now but I love my job and am determined to stay at it, despite the neverending bureaucratic roadblocks and minutiae that these fucking parasites never get tired of inventing to justify their jobs. Frankly, I think the US economy is one big racket and three fourths of the jobs are inefficient make-work and could be eliminated. No robot,no computer can do my job. My job cannot be outsourced.

I would say a computer can probably do what we do in about 10-20 years.

http://medicalfuturist.com/can-an-algorithm-diagnose-better-than-a-doctor/

IBM is gearing Watson to diagnostic medicine to supplement doctors. How long do you think it will take for Watson to replace doctors? I'm an engineer, and they're already looking to make A.I. supplement what I do. It's only a matter of time before a machine can diagnose and recommend troubleshooting steps. :(

Spectrism
7th September 2016, 02:21 PM
Men frequently have this effect on women.
Palani...
R u a female? That would explain the logic lapses that most females are prone to experience.

Spectrism
7th September 2016, 02:29 PM
Doctor Guptaboni is already doing telephone diagnoses from his shack.... office in India.... and sending drugs at 10% cost. And we can import the finest doktahs from Nigeria, Somalia, Tunisia, and many more bastions of higher education. Tell us where you are and we will dump a couple hundred in your county. I am from the government and i am here to fix you.

mamboni
7th September 2016, 02:41 PM
I would say a computer can probably do what we do in about 10-20 years.

http://medicalfuturist.com/can-an-algorithm-diagnose-better-than-a-doctor/

IBM is gearing Watson to diagnostic medicine to supplement doctors. How long do you think it will take for Watson to replace doctors? I'm an engineer, and they're already looking to make A.I. supplement what I do. It's only a matter of time before a machine can diagnose and recommend troubleshooting steps. :(I suppose it's a matter of time before they make AI that can do a quality clinical history and physical exam. This is the most important part of the workup and often not done adequately. For example, the correct clinical evaluation of pain typically involves about a dozen queries (i.e. severity, location, duration, alleviators, aggravators, temporal patterns, relationships to anatomy, etc etc). I think auto-robotic surgery under physician supervision is not far off. You would visit a local robotic facility where an appendectomy is almost comparable to getting a hair cut. My work is highly specialized and involves extremely complex image analysis that is far beyond any computer/software today. This is because there are so many variables in the process.

boogietillyapuke
7th September 2016, 02:48 PM

I don't know about you but the use of the words fucker/fucking only indicate that you're partially pissed off. Might I suggest the word "cocksuckers" to indicate that you're thoroughly pissed off? ✌️����

Neuro
7th September 2016, 03:26 PM
I suppose it's a matter of time before they make AI that can do a quality clinical history and physical exam. This is the most important part of the workup and often not done adequately. For example, the correct clinical evaluation of pain typically involves about a dozen queries (i.e. severity, location, duration, alleviators, aggravators, temporal patterns, relationships to anatomy, etc etc). I think auto-robotic surgery under physician supervision is not far off. You would visit a local robotic facility where an appendectomy is almost comparable to getting a hair cut. My work is highly specialized and involves extremely complex image analysis that is far beyond any computer/software today. This is because there are so many variables in the process.

Obamacare doesn't care about quality of care, the bottom line is cost, and you are too expensive Dr Mamboni... Off you go!

Ares
7th September 2016, 05:57 PM
I suppose it's a matter of time before they make AI that can do a quality clinical history and physical exam. This is the most important part of the workup and often not done adequately. For example, the correct clinical evaluation of pain typically involves about a dozen queries (i.e. severity, location, duration, alleviators, aggravators, temporal patterns, relationships to anatomy, etc etc). I think auto-robotic surgery under physician supervision is not far off. You would visit a local robotic facility where an appendectomy is almost comparable to getting a hair cut. My work is highly specialized and involves extremely complex image analysis that is far beyond any computer/software today. This is because there are so many variables in the process.

It all depends on what the computer is looking for. They already have machines that can look at human faces and identify points of interests to do a comparison. It wouldn't be difficult to train a machine to look at images. Watson does it now with X-Rays.

I'll have to find the video I watched showing the benefits of A.I. supplementation in medicine. They put it like this. Imagine 100,000 doctors just dedicated to you to help treat your injury, needs, diagnostics, history etc. A computer (Watson for this example) can spin up 100,000 threads and have it look at all of that information at the same time giving you (the patient as well as doctor) the diagnosis (with a percentage of accuracy), patient history, blood pressure, heart BPM, weight, and probably make an estimate of blockage of arteries depending on blood cholesterol readings.

All of that can be obtained within a fraction of a second where a human would require probably half a day to do that sort of a work up.