PDA

View Full Version : RINO vs. RIRO

hoarder
11th September 2016, 05:15 AM
RINO stands for Republican In Name Only. As the goyim tire of these fake Republicans, they have to be provided with something more substantial, someone who tells them a little more of what they really want to hear. The latter is a RIRO, or Republican In Rhetoric Only.

I'm really getting annoyed by all these hood-ornament threads. Jews want us to drop everything and focus on "Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump!" as though it made any difference.

It ain't about the hood ornament, it's about who's driving this bus and how we can change the course.

Joshua01
11th September 2016, 07:07 AM
RINO stands for Republican In Name Only. As the goyim tire of these fake Republicans, they have to be provided with something more substantial, someone who tells them a little more of what they really want to hear. The latter is a RIRO, or Republican In Rhetoric Only.

I'm really getting annoyed by all these hood-ornament threads. Jews want us to drop everything and focus on "Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump!" as though it made any difference.

It ain't about the hood ornament, it's about who's driving this bus and how we can change the course.

The Repukes have betrayed the American people for so long, how would you expect them to be anything but the flip side of the Dims? Nothing will save the political system now. It's in meltdown mode and the focus IS on the two biggest clowns in history to run for POTUS

EE_
11th September 2016, 08:12 AM
The Repukes have betrayed the American people for so long, how would you expect them to be anything but the flip side of the Dims? Nothing will save the political system now. It's in meltdown mode and the focus IS on the two biggest clowns in history to run for POTUS

The meltdown began because of Trump. Without him, it would have been Hillary/Bush and no one would have watched the election.
As a result, many have woken up to the evil the Clinton's have perpetrated on our world. I doubt that all we know now of their criminal deeds, would have even been exposed.

Those that are driving the bus have changed their course. We are now on a national path of distrust, hate and revolution.

I believe they would have preferred to have keep the majority asleep for 4 or 8 more years, as the lockdown of everything in our lives took place.

Trump may have sped up plans before they were ready, to install the world government. Big moves are taking place right now by the elite, to do just that. It may happen soon?

hoarder
11th September 2016, 08:30 AM
The meltdown began because of Trump. Without him, it would have been Hillary/Bush and no one would have watched the election.That was the objective. To get the goyim to watch the election, thus giving them false hope.

Objective accomplished.

cheka.
11th September 2016, 09:08 PM
That was the objective. To get the goyim to watch the election, thus giving them false hope.

Objective accomplished.

so my import tariff is doa? and the wall too? :mad:

hoarder
12th September 2016, 04:45 AM
so my import tariff is doa? and the wall too? :mad:Yes. A wall, permanently and slowly under construction, will not keep invaders out.