PDA

View Full Version : (((Holowood))) sides against America, as usual

crimethink
18th September 2016, 08:48 PM
https://variety.com/2016/tv/news/donald-trump-emmys-2016-jill-soloway-hitler-1201864419/

(((Jill Soloway))) Compares Donald Trump to Hitler Backstage at Emmys

Soloway, a taco-muncher herself, who lives with her ex-husband while munching on Eileen Myles, comes from a family of Jewish freaks - her father is now her "mother."

Emmys host Jimmy Kimmel delivered an opening monologue that was more pointed than most, blaming the entire television business for enabling Trump’s candidacy.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_EMMYS_POLITICS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-09-18-22-42-32

When you watch Talmudvision, you support this. When you pay to watch Talmudvision (i.e., subscribe to cable or satellite), you financially support this. Turn it the fuck off. NOW.

A comment from a clued-in former Talmudvision watcher:

Beavereater says:
September 18, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Hey Comcast! If you’re trying to figure out why I keep ignoring your pleas to come back as a customer, here’s your answer.

Cebu_4_2
18th September 2016, 08:49 PM
So why do you support this Fred?

crimethink
18th September 2016, 08:52 PM
So why do you support this Fred?

You just don't know when to stop, do you, punk?

cheka.
18th September 2016, 09:24 PM
thought of making a list of them...but nobody cares. they'll still buy that shit. and the 'stars' are just doing what they're told. imo they have no opinion --- just puppets for their chosenite bosses. why get involved at all? piss off half (or more) of your fans? doesnt make sense...until realize just puppets

Cebu_4_2
19th September 2016, 04:47 AM
You just don't know when to stop, do you, punk?

Punk LOL... But Variety? Really? I tried reading through that but it was too similar to the televitz so I had to shut it off.

Joshua01
19th September 2016, 05:05 AM
Hollywood needs a neutron bomb dropped on it, or maybe several daisy cutters....something to clean things up a bit