PDA

View Full Version : AmeriGeddon. A 90 minute movie worth watching

Joshua01
20th September 2016, 10:08 AM
http://123movies.to/film/amerigeddon-16415/watching.html

The movie describes a fictional attack on the United States by its own government, working in concert with a global terrorist organization and the United Nations. Citizens must fight for survival when the attack leaves America in a state of martial law.

Ponce
20th September 2016, 02:31 PM
Good movie, could be the future......hope It never reaches that point......I saw it in Cuba and I could see it here, I participated in Cuba and I could do it here.

V

Cebu_4_2
20th September 2016, 03:24 PM
Comming in right now.

Half Sense
20th September 2016, 06:05 PM
Horrible story, horrible dialog, horrible acting. Plot holes you could drive a bulldozer through. Low budget everything. A complete stinker.

Ponce
20th September 2016, 06:11 PM
I know that, but you must go with the idea, or plot.......the proof is in the gravy.

V

Jewboo
20th September 2016, 06:11 PM
Horrible story, horrible dialog, horrible acting. Plot holes you could drive a bulldozer through. Low budget everything. A complete stinker.

Dang...I just downloaded it and was gonna watch it tonight.

:D

EDIT: A Red Dawn clone made for maybe $50k tops. Alex Jonestein plays a US Senator. China and Russia wearing UN helmets invade the USA. Jews never mentioned. Half Sense's description above is too kind...lol.

cheka.
20th September 2016, 09:24 PM

EDIT: A Red Dawn clone made for maybe $50k tops. Alex Jonestein plays a US Senator. China and Russia wearing UN helmets invade the USA. Jews never mentioned. Half Sense's description above is too kind...lol.

if i want fiction i'll listen to jims willie or rickards

Neuro
29th September 2016, 08:54 AM
Good movie, could be the future......hope It never reaches that point......I saw it in Cuba and I could see it here, I participated in Cuba and I could do it here.

V
You weren't hanging around, mingling with Raphael Cruz, George Herbert, Lyndon, Lee Harvey, in Dallas, November -63 by any chance?

Joshua01
29th September 2016, 09:54 AM

OK, bad idea....everyone fucks up now and then :)

crimethink
29th September 2016, 12:40 PM
The movie was a half-witted juvenile production. I made the mistake of putting it on in the background.

Ponce
29th September 2016, 12:52 PM
You weren't hanging around, mingling with Raphael Cruz, George Herbert, Lyndon, Lee Harvey, in Dallas, November -63 by any chance?

Because what I did while and after the army I know that you have one right and one wrong, wrong, wrong... Lee was an idiot but NOT guilty.

And again........I was in Korea.....or China if Korea is not good enough for you.

V

Neuro
9th May 2017, 01:38 AM
Because what I did while and after the army I know that you have one right and one wrong, wrong, wrong... Lee was an idiot but NOT guilty.

And again........I was in Korea.....or China if Korea is not good enough for you.

V
Wow Ponce, you probably did know who killed Kennedy! The fire happened a week later, and you were dead in the hospital 15 days later...

Twisted Titan
9th May 2017, 10:05 AM
It's always chilling to see messages from those who have passed on.

Here is something to ponder that I learned about ponce.

I was In a thread that got resurrected where Ponce was talking about a set up he had in his house to combat fire .it was something about either a small water tower or he had a ridiculous amount of fire extinguishers placed strategically around his house should a fire break out ....so he could be his own rapid response team.

A few people in the thread complemented how prudent he was to cover that base.

It was always a running joke that ponce had tons of toilet paper on stash.

So it was beyond surprising to me that when Ponce died ...the base he was trying to covered ended up being exposed and the trinket that he always joked about would be the very thing to take away his home.

A very troubling sequence of unfortunate events to say the least.

I also had a dream about Ponce after his passing it was very peculiar as I am not one to dream about people and if I do I don't remember details.

I prefer not to disclose it in the open but for those curious I don't mind sharing in private.