PDA

View Full Version : The Case for Reparations: Deuteronomy 15

cheka.
21st September 2016, 08:37 PM
long LONG nyc media negro inflamation article....most interesting is writer opening the piece up with verse below :|~

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

And if thy brother, a Hebrew man, or a Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee. And when thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty: thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the LORD thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him. And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing today.

— Deuteronomy 15: 12–15

ximmy
21st September 2016, 08:49 PM
if that context were applied correctly it would be freeing slaves from among your own kind or race. So for americans it would be white slaves, not foreigner slaves. Also, if they do not stay in the land they were given provision.

12 If any of your people—Hebrew men or women

If the slave stays in the land he remains a slave, like blacks should do... they should leave the country or remain slaves.

16 But if your servant says to you, “I do not want to leave you,” because he loves you and your family and is well off with you, 17 then take an awl and push it through his earlobe into the door, and he will become your servant for life. Do the same for your female servant.

Glass
21st September 2016, 09:32 PM
I thought they did leave the land. Didn't they all move to Washington DC? Becoming United States Citizens? And what about their sustenance and shelter. Is that usufruct (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usufruct)?

crimethink
21st September 2016, 11:12 PM
The case against: the Nigger is a "beast of the field" - a beast of burden, livestock - in the Bible.

crimethink
21st September 2016, 11:13 PM
if that context were applied correctly it would be freeing slaves from among your own kind or race.

Indeed: "And if thy brother, a Hebrew man, or a Hebrew woman."

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 07:06 AM
My grandparents were Italian immigrants (legal too, go figure) and neither them nor their family members ever owned slaves. I couldn't care less about the knee grows wanting reparations.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 07:07 AM
Indeed: "And if thy brother, a Hebrew man, or a Hebrew woman."

Fucking jews have been fucking things up for thousands of years

Tumbleweed
22nd September 2016, 07:53 AM
Fucking jews have been fucking things up for thousands of years

^ Jews are not the children of god, Hebrews or Israelites. They are the children of Satan through Cain as Jesus Christ told us.

Go here for the explanation of the difference between the children of god and the children of satan.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?88872-Jews-the-children-of-Satan

palani
22nd September 2016, 08:24 AM
Reparations are to rebuild infrastructure following war. It is not to provide cell phones and Mercedes Benz lifestyle or crack cocaine or heroine.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 08:26 AM
Reparations are to rebuild infrastructure following war. It is not to provide cell phones and Mercedes Benz lifestyle or crack cocaine or heroine.

Apparently, that's exactly what reparations are, according to our 'political leaders'

Jewboo
23rd September 2016, 02:20 PM
My grandparents were Italian immigrants (legal too, go figure) and neither them nor their family members ever owned slaves. I couldn't care less about the knee grows wanting reparations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

:rolleyes:

singular_me
23rd September 2016, 05:25 PM
any spiritual and civil laws written by man are bunk anyway

Only objective reality always wins, regardless of the time it takes. the absolute of immutable laws, even though difficult to achieve, are supreme.

Funny to see the jewish ancient testament getting thumbs up, most of which has been borrowed or copycatted anyway.

singular_me
23rd September 2016, 05:56 PM
thats the basic problem since the beginning of mankind.... CARE...

does one care to know or only care about turning a blind eye or opting for remaining ignorant?

Sure as long as, for example, our electronic trash is being dumped massively (at least $30bn worth yearly) on china, india, afghanistan and ghana... who cares? They are all subhumans or getting slave wages (too bad for them) anyway... meanwhile the attack on Nature giving away everything free of charge continues unabated... WHO CARES?

As long as one's own little bubble feels safe, why should one care?

Judgement day (aka agenda 21) will be soon going into full force because for centuries long people only cared about themselves.

oh and forget about the 2nd coming... that was a trick to expect a savior, so nobody had to care at all. And when that happens, survivors will understand why CARE = LOVE. Why care binds all the natural laws together.

cheka.
23rd September 2016, 07:36 PM
get out of the city -- the VAST majority of earth is PRISTINE

jump in your smart car and take a 4 hour drive in any direction to see it first hand

http://mit.zenfs.com/209/2011/09/yahoo_garay_car1.jpg