PDA

View Full Version : killary: need federal standards and policies for local police

cheka.
21st September 2016, 10:17 PM
this federalization 'solution' keeps coming up

https://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/223206006-Clinton-plans-to-develop-national-standards-to-manage-police-shootings/

ASHINGTON — Following the fatal officer-involved shootings in Charlotte, North Carolina and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has announced she will implement a set of best practices to prevent police-involved shootings, CNN reported.

"There are no set of national best practices on how to manage situations," Campaign Manager Robby Mook told CNN. "These situations are handled by local policies currently. And what she is proposing is that we actually set up national standards so that localities have better policies to work with and train towards."

Mook told the station Clinton’s plan would work on the relationship between law enforcement and minorities by investing in community policing and providing officers with the resources to do so.

"What she's saying is our entire country needs to do some real soul-searching here. It is clear that the criminal justice system is not treating everybody the same way," he said. "If you are African-American or from a minority group, you may not be being treated the same as a white person. And that's a problem."

midnight rambler
21st September 2016, 10:34 PM
Looking like all you statist cheerleaders are gonna get your concerns addressed.

crimethink
21st September 2016, 11:10 PM
Looking like all you statist cheerleaders are gonna get your concerns addressed.

You are the one who has the problem with local police doing their jobs to keep decent people safe.

midnight rambler
22nd September 2016, 04:45 AM
You are the one who has the problem with local police doing their jobs to keep decent people safe.

Unlike you helpless, fussy little titty babies I am a man who's able to provide for my own safety without having to rely on organized thugs like a helpless, defenseless infant. lol

Plus it helps not being skeered of one's own shadow. lol

And fwiw I'm FAR more concerned about being accosted and harmed by armed state actors/organized thugs beholden to the Chosenites than those who aren't.

crimethink
22nd September 2016, 10:33 AM
I am a man

That is very much in question.

rely on organized thugs like a helpless, defenseless infant.

He, look, Sukhoi Fan wants to abolish the military, too.

And fwiw I'm FAR more concerned about being accosted and harmed by armed state actors/organized thugs beholden to the Chosenites than those who aren't.

There must be a reason for that. And it's not because you're doing good. Is it the fraud investigations?

cheka.
22nd September 2016, 11:53 AM
Unlike you helpless, fussy little titty babies I am a man who's able to provide for my own safety without having to rely on organized thugs like a helpless, defenseless infant. lol

Plus it helps not being skeered of one's own shadow. lol

not in houston area....exponentially more dangerous are the hood rats (in mentality and volume of them)

after I finish working for megacorp I'm moving where you are

midnight rambler
22nd September 2016, 01:34 PM
That is very much in question.

That's very nice, keep showing us your dark side Fred. The devil made you do it. lol

crimethink
22nd September 2016, 04:33 PM
That's very nice, keep showing us your dark side Fred. The devil made you do it. lol

You brag about being a "man" ready to do violence, but side with Jews and Niggers against White women.

midnight rambler
22nd September 2016, 06:32 PM
You brag about being a "man" ready to do violence, but side with Jews and Niggers against White women.

Yeah, yeah, that's it Fred, let the dark side flow, FEEL the dark side.

crimethink
22nd September 2016, 08:43 PM
Yeah, yeah, that's it Fred, let the dark side flow, FEEL the dark side.

Whatever, Palpatine.

I only pay attention to the Light of the World.