22nd September 2016, 07:04 AM
Looks and sounds like a mad woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

midnight rambler
22nd September 2016, 07:06 AM
Oh yeah, desperation. Nice.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 07:10 AM
Is that the woman we saw wave to the crowd and pose for pictures 2 hours after 'collapsing' on 9/11? Way too many chins and much older looking than her double.

Go Trump!

StreetsOfGold
22nd September 2016, 07:30 AM
This one does not sound like Hillary at all.
Voice wise, yes, but the personality and INFLECTIONS in her speaking tone are WRONG!

As a reminder -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=0s

mamboni
22nd September 2016, 07:49 AM
Ooooh baby she is desperate. The shrillary voice is oozing out - very scary! She's losing her mind becuase she can't iamgine how anyone cannot agree with everything she believes and says. Narcisisstic sociopathic furry-legged carpet-munching feminist.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 08:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

madfranks
22nd September 2016, 08:53 AM
She looked strung out; no doubt she was hopped up on something.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 08:55 AM
Ooooh baby she is desperate. The shrillary voice is oozing out - very scary! She's losing her mind becuase she can't iamgine how anyone cannot agree with everything she believes and says. Narcisisstic sociopathic furry-legged carpet-munching feminist.

You're too kind :)

EE_
22nd September 2016, 09:36 AM

It is going to be so so beautiful to Hillary and her little Hillbots go down on Nov. 8th. and to see whatever Obama's legacy he's hoped for destroyed beyond belief. How sweet this victory will be!

I'm already looking forward to the first White House Correspondents dinner/roast. I'm sure Trump will invite Obama.

On another note, if Trump does a quarter of what he says he'll do, this country will boom like never before. The biggest problem I see, is that there won't be enough workers.

Start planning how to profit on the new boom now.

Trump hasn't forgotten, bet on it! I think this is the night Trump knew he would run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 09:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Who says Killary doesn't do interviews???

EE_
22nd September 2016, 09:53 AM

Talk about a disgusting, lame attempt at humor, big fail!

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 09:55 AM

I lol'd when I first saw it. I didn't think she was this dumb but apparently I was mistaken

mamboni
22nd September 2016, 10:02 AM
She looked strung out; no doubt she was hopped up on something.Yep - looked that way to me too. Her eyes looked crazed, like a Grave's disease patient. She's on thyroxine and blood levels are very difficult to regulate when other drugs are on board. I'll bet she's hyperthyroid.

Would be biblical if Hillary succumbed to spontaneous combustion while on camera. Sweeeeet.

skidmark
22nd September 2016, 10:48 AM
The claim is that she is hypothyroid.

mamboni
22nd September 2016, 11:46 AM
The claim is that she is hypothyroid.Not in that video - she is definitely pumped up.

Shami-Amourae
22nd September 2016, 12:02 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/gjx9ewhlt/1471514297797.png

Neuro
22nd September 2016, 01:10 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/gjx9ewhlt/1471514297797.png

It is really disgusting but I can't stop laughing at it!

Neuro
22nd September 2016, 01:12 PM
Not in that video - she is definitely pumped up.

The bulging eyes! There is no way she can last 90 minutes in a debate with Trump.

Neuro
22nd September 2016, 01:17 PM

They are trying to capture the young voters with this, a counter to the alt right. It is so obviously scripted! Some of it was somewhat funny, but the motive is obvious.

Cebu_4_2
22nd September 2016, 01:19 PM
The bulging eyes! There is no way she can last 90 minutes in a debate with Trump.

Supposed to be 2 hours with intermissions.

Monday night! Tune in.

slvrbugjim
22nd September 2016, 01:23 PM

In the comment section of that youtube vid

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton walk in to a bar. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for that Scandal." Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?" Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?" Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa?" Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi?" Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?" Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya? Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?" Trump: "No the other one:" Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? " Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean the INSIDER TRADING of the Tyson chicken deal I did where I invested $1,000 and the next year I got $100,000?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean when Bill met with Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, just before my hearing with the FBI to cut a deal?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: " You mean the one where my IT guy at Platte River Networks asked Reddit for help to alter emails?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean where the former Haitian Senate President accused me and my foundation of asking him for bribes?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean that old video of me laughing as I explain how I got the charges against that child rapist dropped by blaming the young girl for liking older men and fantasizing about them. Even though I knew the guy was guilty? Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean that video of me coughing up a giant green lunger into my drinking glass then drinking it back down?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean that video of me passing out on the curb and losing my shoe?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean when I robbed Bernie Sanders of the Democratic Party Nomination by having the DNC rig the nomination process so that I would win?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "You mean how so many people that oppose me have died in mysterious was?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "Travel Gate? When seven employees of the White House Travel Office were fired so that friends of Bill and mine could take over the travel business? And when I lied under oath during the investigation by the FBI, the Department of Justice, the White House itself, the General Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "The scandal where, (while I was Secretary if State), the State Department signed off on a deal to sell 20% of the USA's uranium to a Canadian corporation that the Russians bought, netting a $145 million donation from Russia to the Clinton Foundation and a $500,000 speaking gig for Bill from the Russian Investment Bank that set up the corporate buyout?. That scandal?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "That time I lied when I said I was under sniper fire when I got off the plane in Bosnia?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "That time when after I became the First Lady, I improperly requested a bunch of FBI files so I could look for blackmail material on government insiders?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "That time when Bill nominated Zoe Baird as Attorney General, even though we knew she hired illegal immigrants and didn't pay payroll taxes on them?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "When I got Nigeria exempted from foreign aid transparency guidelines despite evidence of corruption because they gave Bill a $700,000 in speaking fees?" Trump" "No, the other one." Hillary: "That time in 2009 when Honduran military forces allied with rightist lawmakers ousted democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya, and I as then-Secretary of State sided with the armed forces and fought global pressure to reinstate him?" Trump: "No, the other one." Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?" Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

madfranks
22nd September 2016, 03:22 PM
They are trying to capture the young voters with this, a counter to the alt right. It is so obviously scripted! Some of it was somewhat funny, but the motive is obvious.

Yes, they're trying to show how "hip" they are. But truly that was painfully bad, very lame humor.

Jewboo
22nd September 2016, 07:38 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/59/1474590549720.png

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/19/1473192945358.png

mamboni
22nd September 2016, 07:49 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/59/1474590549720.png

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/19/1473192945358.png
I don't think it is physically possible for Hillary to stand behind a podium in front of bright lights for 2 hours. I think it would be a reach for me, and I'm 60, in perfect health etc. So her doctors will have two choices. Pump her full of intermediate acting stimulants and risk her suffering tremors, ticks and/or siezures on stage in few view of the world. It's the campaign's hail Mary pass, because either she demolishs Trump or she crashes and burns and it's over. Though she may be evil incarnate and her dark life force powerful, her physical body is literally at the breaking point of imminent sudden collapse. I will be viewing the debate and sincerely hope that Hillary does not suffer some horrific medical event. It would surely be most unpleasant to witness.

ximmy
22nd September 2016, 08:35 PM
I don't think it is physically possible for Hillary to stand behind a podium in front of bright lights for 2 hours. I think it would be a reach for me, and I'm 60, in perfect health etc. So her doctors will have two choices. Pump her full of intermediate acting stimulants and risk her suffering tremors, ticks and/or siezures on stage in few view of the world. It's the campaign's hail Mary pass, because either she demolishs Trump or she crashes and burns and it's over. Though she may be evil incarnate and her dark life force powerful, her physical body is literally at the breaking point of imminent sudden collapse. I will be viewing the debate and sincerely hope that Hillary does not suffer some horrific medical event. It would surely be most unpleasant to witness.

D
The onald is 70... He could do it...

crimethink
22nd September 2016, 08:44 PM
The debate will be "postponed" - watch. No way she can stand on that stage for that long under that pressure. They know it.

madfranks
22nd September 2016, 08:56 PM

That's the most accurate diagnosis so far.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 09:36 PM

I believe your version of 'unpleasant' may differ slightly with mine

Santa
22nd September 2016, 11:38 PM
Hilary will be seated...on a throne of swords. It has been foretold.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/jackconrad/junk/tumblr_nmlyciOMB61ru1vewo1_500_zps337biyuf.jpg (http://s915.photobucket.com/user/jackconrad/media/junk/tumblr_nmlyciOMB61ru1vewo1_500_zps337biyuf.jpg.htm l)

EE_
23rd September 2016, 08:03 AM
It is going to be so so beautiful to Hillary and her little Hillbots go down on Nov. 8th. and to see whatever Obama's legacy he's hoped for destroyed beyond belief. How sweet this victory will be!

I'm already looking forward to the first White House Correspondents dinner/roast. I'm sure Trump will invite Obama.

On another note, if Trump does a quarter of what he says he'll do, this country will boom like never before. The biggest problem I see, is that there won't be enough workers.

Start planning how to profit on the new boom now.

Trump hasn't forgotten, bet on it! I think this is the night Trump knew he would run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Sorry I brought this up now. The Libs will make a big deal over this starting Tuesday. They are going to paint Trump's run for president as revenge...in reality, Obama used the power of office to take revenge on Trump.

Omarosa Manigault: ‘Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To President Trump’
“It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”
09/22/2016 10:22 pm ET | Updated 15 minutes ago
Ed Mazza
Overnight Editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

Donald Trump’s director of African-American outreach has an ominous warning for all who dared to criticize the Republican presidential nominee: Soon, they will have to bow down to “the most powerful man in the universe.”

In an upcoming “Frontline” special, Omarosa Manigault told PBS that the roots of Trump’s presidential campaign may be traced back to the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner, when President Barack Obama cracked a few jokes at the real estate mogul’s expense. The quips came after Trump falsely accused Obama of lying about his birthplace and citizenship, thus feeding the discredited right-wing “birther” conspiracy theory.

“It just kept going and going and he just kept hammering him,” Manigault said. “And I thought, ‘Ohhhh, Barack Obama is starting something that I don’t know if he’ll be able to finish.”

She said:

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”
Manigault made her name as the villain on the first season of Trump’s “Apprentice” reality TV series, but in the clip released online, she sounds a little more like General Zod, the villain in “Superman II.”

The “Frontline” special, “The Choice 2016,” will air on Tuesday. Check local listings for time and channel.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/omarosa-bown-to-president-trump_us_57e47e34e4b0e80b1ba15296

StreetsOfGold
23rd September 2016, 08:41 AM
The debate will be "postponed" - watch. No way she can stand on that stage for that long under that pressure. They know it.

Dead women can't speak (or stand)
Bernie was propped up but who will do the speaking? Who will make her lips move?

A body double will be called out right away so what will happen? postponed? canceled? We shall see.
Personally, I hope I'm wrong and the REAL Hillary is there for the beating from the Donald

Neuro
23rd September 2016, 08:55 AM
Never forget never forgive that asshole give him hell!

Cebu_4_2
23rd September 2016, 10:56 AM
Holy shit this video puts a lot of questions I had away. Must watch.

Sorry I brought this up now. The Libs will make a big deal over this starting Tuesday. They are going to paint Trump's run for president as revenge...in reality, Obama used the power of office to take revenge on Trump.

Omarosa Manigault: ‘Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To President Trump’
“It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”
09/22/2016 10:22 pm ET | Updated 15 minutes ago
Ed Mazza
Overnight Editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

Donald Trump’s director of African-American outreach has an ominous warning for all who dared to criticize the Republican presidential nominee: Soon, they will have to bow down to “the most powerful man in the universe.”

In an upcoming “Frontline” special, Omarosa Manigault told PBS that the roots of Trump’s presidential campaign may be traced back to the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner, when President Barack Obama cracked a few jokes at the real estate mogul’s expense. The quips came after Trump falsely accused Obama of lying about his birthplace and citizenship, thus feeding the discredited right-wing “birther” conspiracy theory.

“It just kept going and going and he just kept hammering him,” Manigault said. “And I thought, ‘Ohhhh, Barack Obama is starting something that I don’t know if he’ll be able to finish.”

She said:

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”
Manigault made her name as the villain on the first season of Trump’s “Apprentice” reality TV series, but in the clip released online, she sounds a little more like General Zod, the villain in “Superman II.”

The “Frontline” special, “The Choice 2016,” will air on Tuesday. Check local listings for time and channel.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/omarosa-bown-to-president-trump_us_57e47e34e4b0e80b1ba15296

Jewboo
23rd September 2016, 11:18 AM
http://justrichest.com/wp-content/uploads/Donald-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse.jpg

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/michelle-obama.jpg

EE_
23rd September 2016, 11:46 AM
http://justrichest.com/wp-content/uploads/Donald-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse.jpg

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/michelle-obama.jpg

Trumps like gold, monkeys like bananas...I'll go with the gold!

EE_
23rd September 2016, 11:51 AM
Short Hillary wanted to debate tall Trump on a STEP STOOL – but was turned down – and she won't get commercial breaks for coughing fits or fainting spells
The Clinton campaign asked the Commission on Presidential Debates to give her a step stool so she wouldn't look much shorter than Donald Trump
Clinton stands 5'4", nearly a foot shorter than Trump's 6'2"
The commission turned down her request but is allowing a custom-built podium to minimize Trump's height advantage
There will be no commercial breaks during the 90-minute debate Monday night, leaving Clinton on camera if she faints or has a coughing episode
By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN NEW YORK
PUBLISHED: 11:39 EST, 23 September 2016 | UPDATED: 13:04 EST, 23 September 2016

Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman asked the Commission on Presidential Debates to give the Democratic presidential nominee a step stool on stage Monday so she could avoid looking dramatically shorter than Republican rival Donald Trump, according to a new report.

The Clinton camp didn't get its wish, but Hillary will have a 'custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature,' according to a breaking news alert The Drudge Report published Friday morning.
Clinton is 5-feet, 4-inches tall, according to famed news aggregator Matt Drudge. Trump towers 10 inches above her at 6'2", he adds.

SHORT ORDER: Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta reportedly asked the Commission on Presidential Debates to allow the diminutive Democratic nominee to debate Donald Trump on a step stool behind her podium

NO HEALTH BREAKS: Clinton's medical history – and her tendency to keep personal and medical information far from view – is coming in for new scrutiny following a pneumonia diagnosis and a high-profile physical collapse on Sept. 11
When she meets the Republican nominee Monday night at Hofstra University, Clinton will be stuck on stage if she is unsteady on her feet or lapses into a prolonged coughing fit.

Drudge didn't name names, but quoted a 'commission source' saying: 'There are no commercial breaks. Period.'
In addition, debate moderator Lester Holt, who anchors NBC Nightly News, will not have the power to instruct cameramen to 'cut away' from the stage if Clinton finds herself physically compromised during the 90-minute debate, the first of three showdowns before the November 8 election.
'And microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated,' Drudge reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804438/Short-Hillary-wanted-debate-tall-Trump-STEPSTOOL-won-t-commercial-breaks-Monday-coughing-fits.html#ixzz4L6ewT1ch

madfranks
23rd September 2016, 12:07 PM
Giving her a step stool would be sexist, because it infers that she cannot handle herself on her own, and needs the assistance.

Cebu_4_2
23rd September 2016, 12:18 PM
Comments are good.

mamboni
23rd September 2016, 12:21 PM
Giving her a step stool would be sexist, because it infers that she cannot handle herself on her own, and needs the assistance.Sure, but SHE HER IT asked for a stool! I say no special woman-friendly and altitude-challenged accomodations. If you want to compete with the men, you have to do it on their terms [bitch!].

Joshua01
23rd September 2016, 01:09 PM
The commission turned down her request but is allowing a custom-built podium to minimize Trump's height advantage

So.....she's going to get a built-in stool....got it!

EE_
23rd September 2016, 02:47 PM

http://cloudpic.akerp.com/14/6B54F3CA-D33B-4020-8839-FB2F6A7943C5/507e6c3ac9a04312833ac622206bd4c1.jpg

Cebu_4_2
23rd September 2016, 05:56 PM
http://cloudpic.akerp.com/14/6B54F3CA-D33B-4020-8839-FB2F6A7943C5/507e6c3ac9a04312833ac622206bd4c1.jpg

Like she could walk with that? She cant even walk as is.

Neuro
24th September 2016, 05:39 AM

Hillary's custom built podium...

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/emh9rJ5gFRp9mz4U.m6y6g--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wME EzMDA7aD02NDY7dz00MDA-/http://scarefx.com/images/coffin_project/coffin_construction_15.jpg.cf.jpg

Jewboo
25th September 2016, 09:19 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/85/1474854476374.jpg

How will they "fix" this inequality?

Neuro
25th September 2016, 09:28 PM

Further Trump looks healthier, it ain't fair!

I know, they can bury the candidates in sand to their heads, and put on sunglasses. Hillary will appear equally tall, sand will support her so she doesn't collapse, and sun glasses will hide her cross-eyedness

madfranks
26th September 2016, 09:32 AM

She's getting a custom-made podium. You can bet that one of the custom features will be a raised landing at the base to give her an extra 6 or 7 inches.

Cebu_4_2
26th September 2016, 10:51 AM
She's getting a custom-made podium. You can bet that one of the custom features will be a raised landing at the base to give her an extra 6 or 7 inches. To fall from.

Neuro
26th September 2016, 11:10 AM
To fall from.

I hold my thumbs!

Jewboo
10th October 2016, 01:25 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1475/91/1475919264794.png

Both will die soon.

StreetsOfGold
10th October 2016, 04:19 PM
Both will die soon.

We all will

James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Joshua01
10th October 2016, 09:13 PM
We all will

James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Can always count on you for a ray of Sunshine on a cloudy day SOG!

StreetsOfGold
11th October 2016, 05:50 AM
Can always count on you for a ray of Sunshine on a cloudy day SOG!

http://www.weatherclipart.net/free_weather_clipart/happy_smiling_sun_0515-1011-1911-4832_SMU.jpg