PDA

View Full Version : 40% in Germany under 5 are muslim

vacuum
22nd September 2016, 07:42 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

madfranks
22nd September 2016, 08:54 AM
If ethnic Germans continue to passively allow their country to be overrun, in a generation Germany will be a Muslim country.

JohnQPublic
22nd September 2016, 09:07 AM
This why in my alt right discussion, I mention that our immigrant flow (other than with Obama's help) are at least culturally close and Christian. A lot of people complain about Hispanics flooding in (and we should stop the flow), but they do assimilate (in fact they are not nearly as different as many Muslim immigrants are). Of course the Muslim immigrants we mainly get in the US (excluding refugees) are more educated and assimilate better. This is not so in Europe (especially when you add the refugees, bur even excluding them). Europe is geographically disadvantaged in that sense.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 09:20 AM
If ethnic Germans continue to passively allow their country to be overrun, in a generation Germany will be a Muslim country.

You reap what you sow. This has always been true

Neuro
22nd September 2016, 09:46 AM
You reap what you sow. This has always been true

They had their male role models murdered at the end of world war 2 in Eisenhowers concentration camps, and the country has been Zionist run since.

vacuum
22nd September 2016, 09:54 AM

In these 40% of kids aren't removed within the next couple of years, its already over.

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 09:56 AM
They had their male role models murdered at the end of world war 2 in Eisenhowers concentration camps, and the country has been Zionist run since.

I blame Bush

Neuro
22nd September 2016, 10:20 AM
I blame Bush

How so?

Joshua01
22nd September 2016, 10:22 AM
How so?

It just seems like a good idea to blame him for everything happening today. It sure isn't President Kenyan's fault. Ask him, he'll tell ya!

Neuro
22nd September 2016, 10:22 AM
In these 40% of kids aren't removed within the next couple of years, its already over.

They won't be, and it is.