PDA

View Full Version : Even black people hate niggers

Joshua01
23rd September 2016, 09:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvM81TNUHRE

There IS a difference between black people and niggers. All blacks aren't niggers but all niggers are black.

This bit is even more relevant now than it was when CR did this.

midnight rambler
23rd September 2016, 10:27 AM
niggers are black.

No. Niggers come in all colors. How can you be blind to the wiggers around you?? ???

Joshua01
23rd September 2016, 10:30 AM
No. Niggers come in all colors. How can you be blind to the wiggers around you?? ???

Black trash be niggers, other forms of trash have other labels.

midnight rambler
23rd September 2016, 10:31 AM
Black trash be niggers, other forms of trash have other labels.

My definition of a nigger: an ignorant person with a poor attitude, hence niggers come in ALL colors.

Joshua01
23rd September 2016, 10:35 AM
My definition of a nigger: an ignorant person with a poor attitude, hence niggers come in ALL colors.

I respect your understanding of the term however; mine appears to differ from yours...and that's OK with me. Bottom line is there are assholes everywhere and their skin colors vary

vacuum
23rd September 2016, 10:36 AM
I think you mean this:

Even black people hate googles.

midnight rambler
23rd September 2016, 10:39 AM
I respect your understanding of the term however; mine appears to differ from yours...and that's OK with me. Bottom line is there are assholes everywhere and their skin colors vary

IMO yuppie scum = niggers.

Joshua01
23rd September 2016, 10:44 AM
IMO yuppie scum = niggers.

I prefer to think of them as statist hateful snowflakes who have no mind of their own, but I concede that's a mouthful :)

midnight rambler
23rd September 2016, 10:49 AM
I prefer to think of them as statist hateful snowflakes who have no mind of their own, but I concede that's a mouthful :)

Yuppie scum are arguably more damaging than entitlement niggers 'cause yuppie scum are ENABLERS (and cheerleaders) who facilitate the looting/raping/etc. of the people by the corporate state.

Joshua01
23rd September 2016, 11:29 AM
Yuppie scum are arguably more damaging than entitlement niggers 'cause yuppie scum are ENABLERS (and cheerleaders) who facilitate the looting/raping/etc. of the people by the corporate state.

I got nuffin'

Santa
23rd September 2016, 11:46 AM
I'd rather do business with an honest forthright black guy than a deceptive manipulative white guy any day.

Stop Making Cents
23rd September 2016, 10:36 PM
Sorry but there's definitely a genetic component to this. Don't forget that American blacks have something like 20% white DNA so they may act more human than blacks straight out of the bush of Africa.

Nurture or nature, it's an endless debate. The existence of wiggers would support the nurture theory of niggerism, but niggers in general support the nature theory that niggers are niggers because of their DNA.

Joshua01
24th September 2016, 08:09 AM
Sorry but there's definitely a genetic component to this. Don't forget that American blacks have something like 20% white DNA so they may act more human than blacks straight out of the bush of Africa.

Nurture or nature, it's an endless debate. The existence of wiggers would support the nurture theory of niggerism, but niggers in general support the nature theory that niggers are niggers because of their DNA.
I can't really argue with that. This would explain why many blacks act like thugs while others are decent people and actually hate 'niggers'