PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Granted A Raised Podium To Debate Trum

EE_
26th September 2016, 11:04 AM
Rumor has it they will also raise the volume on Hillary's mic, dim the lights on Trump, have ice water for Hillary and sour lemon juice for Trump...where does it end? Maybe they should move Trump's lectern back 20 feet?

Clinton Granted A Raised Podium To Debate Trump
Noticeable advantage...
by Scott Mason September 26, 2016 at 9:49am

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2805844.1474834621!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/podium26n-3-web.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will use a larger podium than Donald Trump at Monday’s presidential debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. to make up for the height disparity between the two candidates.

According to The Drudge Report, the Clinton camp had originally asked a stool for Clinton to stand on. Now, it appears Clinton instead was granted a raised podium.

CBS correspondent Rita Cosby was the first to report about the size difference in the two podiums.

“Clinton is 5’4″ and Trump 6’2″ and her team wanted the podium modified or a box added so she won’t look short next to Trump,” Cosby wrote in an email.

Neither the Clinton campaign nor the Commission on Presidential Debates has responded to inquiries on the issue.

While some may wonder why the height difference matters to Clinton, research data does show a noticeable advantage for taller candidates.

Neuro
26th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Does Hillary's podium come with belts too? So Donald Trump doesn't have an advantage if Hildabeast stumbles?

Joshua01
26th September 2016, 11:22 AM
So does this mean Trump needs to be fitted with a reptilian tail under his coat too?

EE_
26th September 2016, 11:25 AM
Does Hillary's podium come with belts too? So Donald Trump doesn't have an advantage if Hildabeast stumbles?

No, just a midget medical doctor hiding inside the lectern with a shot of diazepam ready to go.

madfranks
26th September 2016, 11:40 AM
The liberal media needs to invent a new term, let's see, how about "Heightism" this way they can say that Hillary is a victim of Trump's heightist ideology which is why they need the affirmative action of a raised podium to equal it all out.

madfranks
26th September 2016, 11:42 AM

I understand that her podium comes specially equipped with large straps anchored to a structurally reinforced podium frame, such that Hillary will basically be strapped in and not have to rely on her own legs to support her during the 90 minute debate.

crimethink
26th September 2016, 12:10 PM
The liberal media needs to invent a new term, let's see, how about "Heightism" this way they can say that Hillary is a victim of Trump's heightist ideology which is why they need the affirmative action of a raised podium to equal it all out.

You are way behind the times:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

The term heightism was coined by sociologist (((Saul Feldman))) in a paper titled "The presentation of shortness in everyday life—height and heightism in American society: Toward a sociology of stature", presented at the meeting of the American Sociological Association in 1971.

osoab
26th September 2016, 12:10 PM
So shit can be stacked high?

ximmy
26th September 2016, 12:11 PM
So shit can be stacked high?

The things humans are capable of these days...

madfranks
26th September 2016, 01:17 PM
You are way behind the times:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

The term heightism was coined by sociologist (((Saul Feldman))) in a paper titled "The presentation of shortness in everyday life—height and heightism in American society: Toward a sociology of stature", presented at the meeting of the American Sociological Association in 1971.

Honestly I've never heard of heightism until today. I wonder if they'll play Hillary as a victim of the unfair heightist American system.

EE_
26th September 2016, 02:39 PM
Honestly I've never heard of heightism until today. I wonder if they'll play Hillary as a victim of the unfair heightist American system.

I think this sets a new precedence in politics, all candidates will get a platform throughout the primaries and general elections. Everyone male or female will be of equal height so no one is disadvantaged. Each person will be measured prior to debates, so to build custom height platforms equaling the tallest candidate.

I wonder is this debate was between Trump and a short man, would he of gotten a platform?

midnight rambler
26th September 2016, 02:41 PM
I wonder is this debate was between Trump and a short man, would he of gotten a platform?

You have to ask?

vacuum
26th September 2016, 02:47 PM
So is she going to be granted a stool when talking to putin?

Ponce
26th September 2016, 02:49 PM
She wont last 90 minutes, why hell, I wont last 20 minutes.

V

midnight rambler
26th September 2016, 02:49 PM
So is she going to be granted a stool when talking to putin?

Killery is already one inch taller than Putin.

Cebu_4_2
26th September 2016, 02:58 PM
She will look tiny behind a smaller podium.

crimethink
26th September 2016, 03:53 PM

The Skypes have invented an "ism" for everything they can exploit for money and/or power.

crimethink
26th September 2016, 03:53 PM

V

I think you'd do just as well as Admiral Stockdale, and much better than Her Majesty.

crimethink
26th September 2016, 03:55 PM
I think this sets a new precedence in politics, all candidates will get a platform throughout the primaries and general elections. Everyone male or female will be of equal height so no one is disadvantaged. Each person will be measured prior to debates, so to build custom height platforms equaling the tallest candidate.

In 1960, those who listened on the radio thought Nixon won. Those who watched it on TV thought Kennedy won.

In 2016, those who watch or listen will think Hillary is ready for the undertaker.

Jewboo
26th September 2016, 04:04 PM
Clinton Granted A Raised Podium To Debate Trump

https://m.hrc.onl/cms/original_images/lgbt-video-cover-photo.jpg

EQUAL = RAISED

:rolleyes:

JohnQPublic
26th September 2016, 04:13 PM
Rumor has it they will also raise the volume on Hillary's mic, dim the lights on Trump, have ice water for Hillary and sour lemon juice for Trump...where does it end? Maybe they should move Trump's lectern back 20 feet? Clinton Granted A Raised Podium To Debate Trump Noticeable advantage... by Scott Mason September 26, 2016 at 9:49am Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will use a larger podium than Donald Trump at Monday’s presidential debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. to make up for the height disparity between the two candidates. According to The Drudge Report, the Clinton camp had originally asked a stool for Clinton to stand on. Now, it appears Clinton instead was granted a raised podium. CBS correspondent Rita Cosby was the first to report about the size difference in the two podiums. “Clinton is 5’4″ and Trump 6’2″ and her team wanted the podium modified or a box added so she won’t look short next to Trump,” Cosby wrote in an email. Neither the Clinton campaign nor the Commission on Presidential Debates has responded to inquiries on the issue. While some may wonder why the height difference matters to Clinton, research data does show a noticeable advantage for taller candidates. Napoleon was also short.

madfranks
26th September 2016, 04:15 PM

V

I fully believe they've worked out a very special treatment (a concoction of pharmaceuticals, stimulants, and fresh Satanic sacrifices) for tonight's debate to give her temporary strength to make it the full 90 minutes. The last 10-15 minutes will be when we see how good they are.

JohnQPublic
26th September 2016, 04:16 PM
I thought the pistol was the great equalizer. Oh, that's right, Killary wants to get rid of those (except for her personal posse).

crimethink
26th September 2016, 04:17 PM
https://m.hrc.onl/cms/original_images/lgbt-video-cover-photo.jpg

EQUAL = RAISED

:rolleyes:

She is more equal than others.

osoab
26th September 2016, 05:13 PM

V

Don't get too worked up Ponce. It is all just theatre.

EE_
26th September 2016, 05:16 PM
Is it a bonus to Hillary, or a penalty to Trump, for Hillary to get a raised platform?

cheka.
26th September 2016, 06:48 PM
podium dont matter. the j-tube is using closeups - making them same height