PDA

View Full Version : 99.9999999% of your body is empty space

singular_me
28th September 2016, 10:56 AM
3, 6 and 9 are sacred numbers in living/sacred geometry. ;D

All matter is LIGHT and Light is Electricity!

Sorry folks, any thinking mode obeys the Laws Of Light. Polarity (dualism) is the most dangerous immutable law used by the NWO against the masses.

something to chew on.

===========

Some days, you might feel like a pretty substantial person. Maybe you have a lot of friends, or an important job, or a really big car.

But it might humble you to know that all of those things — your friends, your office, your really big car, you yourself, and everything in this incredible, vast universe — are almost entirely, 99.9999999%, empty space.

Here's the deal: As I previously wrote in a story for the particle physics publication Symmetry, the size of an atom is governed by the average location of its electrons — how much space there is between the nucleus and the atom's amorphous outer shell. Nuclei are around 100,000 times smaller than the atoms they're housed in.

If the nucleus were the size of a peanut, the atom would be about the size of a baseball stadium. If we lost all the dead space inside our atoms, we would each be able to fit into a particle of dust, and the entire human race would fit into the volume of a sugar cube.

So then where does all of our mass come from?
Energy!

At a pretty basic level, we're all made of atoms, which are made of electrons, protons, and neutrons. And at an even more basic — or perhaps the most basic — level, those protons and neutrons, which hold the bulk of our mass, are made of a trio of fundamental particles called quarks.

But, as I explained in Symmetry, the mass of these quarks accounts for just a tiny percentage of the mass of the protons and neutrons. And gluons, which hold these quarks together, are completely massless.

A lot of scientists think that almost all the mass of our bodies comes from the kinetic energy of the quarks and the binding energy of the gluons.

MORE
http://uk.businessinsider.com/physics-atoms-empty-space-2016-9?r=US&IR=T

Neuro
28th September 2016, 11:08 AM
All matter is LIGHT
If that is correct then 100% of our bodies are empty space. ;D ;D ;D

madfranks
28th September 2016, 11:44 AM
All matter is mostly empty space, not just a human body.

ximmy
28th September 2016, 12:53 PM
Certainly the brains of many a person is 99.9999999 empty...

EE_
28th September 2016, 12:58 PM
And 100% of a liberals head is full of shit!

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/918/9444/original.jpg?w=480&h

Cebu_4_2
28th September 2016, 07:10 PM
I am at least 20% carbon right now. If that is porious I may be less perhaps 1% If you delete the memory water that makes us remember.

Ponce
28th September 2016, 07:51 PM
All that we are is in out head...and that's why we all think different as we do.....to me I am hansom, rich, and all women want me....and you better believe me kakakakakakakkekekekekekek.

V

singular_me
1st October 2016, 08:25 AM
the universe is self-organized. Everything where it must be... and once we accept that we begin to understand that everything IS interconnected. A Natural Law.

infamous mason francis bacon: to control nature one must first obey her. That is what satanism is all about. Controlling Nature = being against Her/creation

today science progresses along with what can be observed only, hence creates more harmful side effects than anticipated and materialism/money makes everything worse because problems are always more profitable. Scientism which is materialistic driven is a problem because it will never endorse the 99.9999999% (aka metaphysics)

If 99.9999999% is space then all our theories must derive from this fact, instead of basing everything on matter/materialism. This very space is filled with Energy (electricity and Aether) and understanding the inner working of this Energy is essential to co-create with Nature instead of destroying the environment and humanity.

I stopped watching haramein 2 years ago (he still believes in the big bang theory and black holes, he is pro-einstein) when I heard of the electric universe theory, but I am sure that it is overall worth it and his words can be readjusted to fit the electric theory easily. Thunderbolts explanation is so much simpler

TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzhKxRUUW4U

Nassim Haramein 2015 - The Connected Universe on TED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbE5bVl8r2g

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
NIKOLA TESLA