PDA

View Full Version : Tesla's Death Ray Found

singular_me
30th September 2016, 06:38 AM
The secrets of the universe all start with the understanding of electricity and the vortex, which also are models for the human mind and body. As above so below, man (and of course any atom) and the cosmos are alike.

=====================
FBI wanted Tesla’s ‘death ray’ invention for War Department, documents show
30 September 2016 GMT
The FBI has finally published its cache of files relating to Nikola Tesla, 73 years after “two truckloads” of his property were seized by the US government following the renowned inventor’s death.

The declassified documents have been released under the Freedom of Information Act and revealed the FBI and government’s serious interest in the death ray – a particle beam weapon which Tesla claimed to have invented.

The long-awaited release also contains information on Tesla’s ball lightning experiments and an FBI plot to arrest a family member who they believed was trying to get his hands on Tesla’s treasure trove of documents.’

Tesla died at the age of 85 in a New York hotel suite on what was believed to be January 7, 1943. However, one of the newly-released documents, a letter dated January 12, 1943 states that an inquiry established Tesla actually died on January 8.

It also detailed how the government office of Alien Property Control seized all of Tesla’s property, sealed all articles and brought them to the Manhattan storage warehouse in New York City.

A memorandum in the FBI records dated January 9, 1943, stated that Tesla had performed many experiments in connection with the wireless transmission of electrical power, “commonly called the death ray”.

A protege of Tesla, Bloyce Fitzgerald, said in an interview with a government official that Tesla told him just a month before his death that these experiments had been completed and perfected. Fitzgerald said he was also aware of a revolutionary type of torpedo designed by Tesla.

Previously the public were told that rumors of death ray technology were nothing more than that.

MORE AND PIX OF DOCUMENTS RELEASED
https://www.rt.com/usa/361046-tesla-death-ray-fbi/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

boogietillyapuke
30th September 2016, 06:53 AM
The office of Alien Property Control. Hmmmmmmmm.

Glass
30th September 2016, 07:18 AM
The office of Alien Property Control. Hmmmmmmmm.

Alien means "not from around here". Tesla was a Serbian immigrant. He did become a US citizen. Maybe only naturally born are not aliens.

boogietillyapuke
30th September 2016, 07:26 AM
From what I read it sounds like the apparent predecessor of "civil asset forfeiture", only they stole money from aliens instead of citizens.

Ponce
30th September 2016, 02:30 PM
Bette to keep many toys away from some kids...everything at it's proper time.

V

Glass
30th September 2016, 05:15 PM
Bette to keep many toys away from some kids...everything at it's proper time.

V

yes only now are we getting things like inductive charging - over the air. I know radio control has been around for a while but still another tech suppressed for a bunch of decades. Apparent inventor of x-rays although not the 1st patent filer. Maybe that should be discoverer of x-rays. Radio telegraphy? Again maybe discoverer of the phenomenon but not filer of the method to exploit. Seems he had a bunch of patents what were disputed with Marconi for 2 or 3 decades.

Alternative current we got right away but that was only because there was a competitor.

Cebu_4_2
30th September 2016, 05:31 PM
yes only now are we getting things like inductive charging - over the air. I know radio control has been around for a while but still another tech suppressed for a bunch of decades. Apparent inventor of x-rays although not the 1st patent filer. Maybe that should be discoverer of x-rays. Radio telegraphy? Again maybe discoverer of the phenomenon but not filer of the method to exploit. Seems he had a bunch of patents what were disputed with Marconi for 2 or 3 decades.

Alternative current we got right away but that was only because there was a competitor.

machine that could take buildings down and some other stuff that could be used in war. All in all he was a genious with the mentality to keep the war mongers away. This is why he burned his lab/house down.

I don't think he patented these things, I think his monitory people patented this stuff. He lost funding when hw refused to give up the

Glass
30th September 2016, 05:35 PM
machine that could take buildings down and some other stuff that could be used in war. All in all he was a genious with the mentality to keep the war mongers away. This is why he burned his lab/house down.

I don't think he patented these things, I think his monitory people patented this stuff. He lost funding when hw refused to give up the

yes I think that is a good perspective to have. I never considered he could have burned down his lab but he certainly could have. He did want things to be available to everyone and not controlled by a few. He particularly despised electrical transmission line systems and objected to them because of how they would control access to electricity.