PDA

View Full Version : United Airlines forces woman to move to accommodate Mooslim "monks" (sic)

crimethink
30th September 2016, 11:16 AM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/29/only-on-2-o-c-woman-says-airline-gave-her-pre-booked-seat-away-because-2-men-didnt-want-to-sit-next-to-female/

An Orange County woman said she is the victim of discrimination.

Mary Campos says her pre-booked ticket was given away by United Airlines. The reason? She’s a woman, and two men didn’t want to sit next to a female.

(...)

And the agent told her, “The two gentlemen seated next to you have cultural beliefs that prevent them for sitting next to, or talking to or communicating with females.”

She was shocked.

“I thought I lived in a culture where women were equal to men,” she says.

midnight rambler
30th September 2016, 11:22 AM
“I thought I lived in a culture where women were equal to men,” she says.

This woman needs to get used to the notion of, "this is animal farm where some animals are more equal than others."

madfranks
30th September 2016, 11:33 AM
Another example of why Western culture does not fit with moslem culture. When conflicts occur, only one culture can win out. And right now in America, moslem culture trumps Western culture.

boogietillyapuke
30th September 2016, 12:57 PM
Buddhist not muslim. Dressed in orange garb in original article.

midnight rambler
30th September 2016, 12:59 PM

Still, we MUST NOT offend anyone's religious beliefs.

madfranks
30th September 2016, 01:35 PM
Still, we MUST NOT offend anyone's religious beliefs.Except Christians, in which case do everything, and I mean everything you can to offend their beliefs.

ximmy
30th September 2016, 01:40 PM
a blessing in disguise, who wants to sit next to a smelly muzzy or sikh

madfranks
30th September 2016, 03:16 PM
a blessing in disguise, who wants to sit next to a smelly muzzy or sikh

So they should have given up their seats instead of making the poor lady give up her seat. What kind of man demands he be able to sit down and make the lady move elsewhere?

ximmy
30th September 2016, 04:48 PM
So they should have given up their seats instead of making the poor lady give up her seat. What kind of man demands he be able to sit down and make the lady move elsewhere?

muzzys and sikhs are all beta males... Only an alpha understands etiquette and manners a gentleman.

crimethink
30th September 2016, 07:30 PM

I'll give you a hint of just how many Buddhists are in Pakistan:

"Islamic Republic of Pakistan"

Since Buddihism is not a "People of the Book" religion, it is violently suppressed by the Pukistani regime.

Hence, the "orange" garb is likely the ugly, filthy garb of Mooslims (dirty yellow to peach-colored), or, it's an outright lie to mislead. If they were really Buddhists, would it not have been explicitly noted, to avoid "disparagement of Islam"?

I do not know of any Buddhist sects that prohibit members sitting next to women on public transportation, either. We've got two Buddhist monasteries in this region, and encounter plenty of real Buddhist monks.

crimethink
30th September 2016, 07:33 PM
muzzys and sikhs are all beta males... Only an alpha understands etiquette and manners a gentleman.

In defense of the Sikhs, they are, for the most part, gentlemen, and would not have made any such demand. Hindus are another story.

Sikh males are also not Betas. They are required by their religion to carry a blade with them at all times, and, required to actually use it to defend the weaker.

crimethink
30th September 2016, 07:44 PM
I do not know of any Buddhist sects that prohibit members sitting next to women on public transportation, either.

The ultra-conservative Buddhist position on touching women (not sitting next to them):

http://www.kindspring.org/story/view.php?sid=63753

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his 
journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”

Buddhism, like Jesus' Christianity, is not legalism, but pragmatism of goodness.

crimethink
30th September 2016, 07:50 PM
Apparently, the Mooslims have "designer" apparel in orange for men...

https://dynamic.zacdn.com/HUhiPq-kW35o33eTbzrDswMzuAA=/fit-in/346x500/filters:quality(95):fill(ffffff)/http://static.sg.zalora.net/p/jovian-for-zalora-1263-853614-1.jpg

https://www.zalora.sg/jovian-for-zalora-jovian-men-qabil-baju-melayu-orange-416358.html

Maybe it wasn't misinterpretation or a lie on the part of the media/airline; the qamelfuqqers may have said they were "monks" instead of Imams as a display of Taqiyya.

The terminology used is "Pakistani monks who were wearing long orange shirts." Not robes, but "long shirts."

These are clearly robes, not "shirts"":

http://www.travelingboy.com/gary/8circuit_thailand1.jpg

From the comments:

Right word is Pakistani MULLAH, radicalized Islamic rabid Mullah.

Next time please use the right words

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-woman-united-airlines-changed-seat-because-gender/

Joshua01
2nd October 2016, 06:15 AM
She should have taken the train!

Norweger
2nd October 2016, 11:20 PM
oy vey!

Neuro
3rd October 2016, 12:18 AM
In defense of the Sikhs, they are, for the most part, gentlemen, and would not have made any such demand. Hindus are another story.

Sikh males are also not Betas. They are required by their religion to carry a blade with them at all times, and, required to actually use it to defend the weaker.

In the 90's I travelled a lot in India. Sikhs are stand up citizens of India. Certainly better than
Muslims and Hindu's

crimethink
3rd October 2016, 12:33 AM
oy vey!

Yet another example of why all Mooslims must be expelled, or exterminated.

You think this is funny? The woman is neither a Jewess nor did she do anything wrong.

Norweger
3rd October 2016, 01:06 AM
Yet another example of why all Mooslims must be expelled, or exterminated.

You think this is funny? The woman is neither a Jewess nor did she do anything wrong.

I agree rabbi. We need to build a wall to keep the muslims out.

crimethink
3rd October 2016, 01:18 AM
I agree rabbi. We need to build a wall to keep the muslims out.

The Ambassador of Taqiyya speaks!

You'd be much happier living in Mecca. Why don't you move?

Norweger
3rd October 2016, 01:43 AM
Rabbi please.

Neuro
3rd October 2016, 01:44 AM
The Ambassador of Taqiyya speaks!

You'd be much happier living in Mecca. Why don't you move?

I suspect the welfare system is more accommodating in Norway than in Saudi Arabia for Muslims...

Norweger
3rd October 2016, 01:47 AM
I suspect the welfare system is more accommodating in Norway than in Saudi Arabia for Muslims...

For brown people in general it is very accomodating in the social democratic countries, us whites though.. not so much. Saudi Arabia is a very corrupt country as well.

Neuro
3rd October 2016, 01:51 AM
Saudi Arabia is a very corrupt country as well.Funny how this seems to be an universal problem in all Muslim countries...

Norweger
3rd October 2016, 02:04 AM
Funny how this seems to be an universal problem in all Muslim countries...

Is it any different in the west?

Neuro
3rd October 2016, 02:10 AM
Is it any different in the west?

Well what do you think? It appeared you contrasted Saudi Arabia with Norway just recently in re to Corruption in this thread, as an excuse why you wouldn't move to Mekka...

Hey, here is an idea, why don't you go to that Den of Thieves, the Birthplace of the Islam, you love so much, and clean it up, from all the crooks and criminals in charge of it?

Norweger
3rd October 2016, 02:13 AM
So i have superhuman powers now all the sudden?

Neuro
3rd October 2016, 02:55 AM
So i have superhuman powers now all the sudden?

I see, you don't feel like it... Can't be bothered.