PDA

View Full Version : The Professor of Climatology has Spoken: "Climate Change" is Fact

crimethink
5th October 2016, 08:59 PM
“The scientific consensus is in, and the argument is now over. If you do not believe in climate change, you do not believe in facts or in science or empirical truths and therefore, in my humble opinion, should not be allowed to hold public office.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Ph.D., M.S., B.S. (that's Piled high, and Deep; More Shit; and Bull Shit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxHKsaG6Guc

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/president-obama-talks-climate-change-with-leonardo-dicaprio-778597955681

cheka.
5th October 2016, 09:04 PM
skype bottoms the lot of em

madfranks
6th October 2016, 04:05 AM
"The consensus is in, and the argument is now over. If you believe that what any celebrity actor says matters, in my humble opinion, you're an idiot."

-me

Cebu_4_2
6th October 2016, 04:07 AM
Saw this crap yesterday and knew it wasn't worth posting here.

mamboni
6th October 2016, 11:03 AM
Well, I have an M.S., M.D. and Ph.D. and I believe that anthropogenic climate change is a myth and the global warming scare is a tax scam pure and simple. If Leonardo doesn't know this then he is ignorant and ill-informed or he is corrupt.

FYI Human sources of CO2 account for about 4% of global CO2 production. That fact alone terminates the global warming debate.

If you believe in the global warming nonsense as foisted by Gore at al. then by all means conserve and recycle and live modestly. I do as a matter of course. But please don't tell me that I (we) are going to improve the situation by sending free money to the super elite <1% and that is going to reduce CO2 emissions. Rather, I expect that the environmentally-responsible elite will take even more private jets to their sundry conventions to discuss how to save the world from us. And us (we) will continue to use a cars that individually do not in a year produce the carbon footprint of just one of Leonardo's private jet flights.

Indeed these are strange times.

midnight rambler
6th October 2016, 11:09 AM
By far, the #1 contributor to alleged, so-called 'global warming' is the Pentagram. Save the world, shut down the Pentagram immediately!

Twisted Titan
6th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Well, I have an M.S., M.D. and Ph.D. and I believe that anthropogenic climate change is a myth and the global warming scare is a tax scam pure and simple. If Leonardo doesn't know this then he is ignorant and ill-informed or he is corrupt.

FYI Human sources of CO2 account for about 4% of global CO2 production. That fact alone terminates the global warming debate.

If you believe in the global warming nonsense as foisted by Gore at al. then by all means conserve and recycle and live modestly. I do as a matter of course. But please don't tell me that I (we) are going to improve the situation by sending free money to the super elite <1% and that is going to reduce CO2 emissions. Rather, I expect that the environmentally-responsible elite will take even more private jets to their sundry conventions to discuss how to save the world from us. And us (we) will continue to use a cars that individually do not in a year produce the carbon footprint of just one of Leonardo's private jet flights.

Indeed these are strange times.

Its absolutely mindboggiling that a substance that you cant see,taste,touch,smell has the power to destroy the planet and the only solution is to spend fictious dollars and give up personal liberties.

ximmy
6th October 2016, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IycthpIPew0

mamboni
6th October 2016, 12:58 PM
Its absolutely mindboggiling that a substance that you cant see,taste,touch,smell has the power to destroy the planet and the only solution is to spend fictious dollars and give up personal liberties.CO2 is plant food. Atmospheric levels are at record low levels today versus hundreds of thousands of years previous. Atmospheric CO2 is controlled entirely by the oceans. CO2 levels follow global temperatures - they respond to temperature changes - they do not control global temperatures. We have a bunch of D-student billionaires and air-head celebrities who have fallen in love with a cause that is built on horseshit pseudoscience. They do not understand pH, Boyle's Law, thermodynamics or the enormous difference between correlation and causation. The latter has never been proved in the case of anthropogenic warming. But they love doing things to feel better about themselves - like these morons who brag about driving a hybrid vehicle.

When ocean temperatures rise, the waters release CO2 into the atmosphere. There is far more CO2 trapped in the oceans than on land or in the air.

crimethink
6th October 2016, 03:56 PM
All the imbecile liberals (redundant, I know) fail to realize the "carbon emission reductions" demanded by Pope Albert I and Saints like Leonardo unavoidably mean the vast reduction of "human resources" in the billions. You cannot achieve these "carbon emission reduction goals" without the elimination of petroleum-powerered industrial agriculture, and, therefore, the rendering of several billion hominids "unsustainable."

They support their own destruction.