PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 'Creepy Clowns' Sightings?

singular_me
7th October 2016, 06:32 AM
I am a Jason A channel subscriber, his vids generally get 300-500K hits within 2 or 3 days and tracking 'the last days' but this one is definitely the weirdest ever. Halloween around the corner could cause this surge in creepy clowns sighting, though the trend started in august already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_WICSHNpY&feature=em-subs_digest

Twisted Titan
7th October 2016, 06:52 AM
I like jason A as well.

He fills me on all the one second blurbs i tend to miss

Twisted Titan
7th October 2016, 06:54 AM
There wouldnt be any clown vids

If two or 3 surfaced with them getting faced planted after running into a CCW

Hitch
7th October 2016, 07:38 AM
There wouldnt be any clown vids

If two or 3 surfaced with them getting faced planted after running into a CCW

I love the police quote at 7:50 of the vid. "Not a good idea to dress up as a clown, especially if you have a fake weapon."

Translation: Police and CCW's get thumbs up on October's new Clown hunting season.

Hitch
7th October 2016, 07:49 AM
Wait for it...wait for it...

Police shoot Clown. Clown Lives Matter movement forms, George Soros writes a big check.

singular_me
7th October 2016, 08:28 AM
have watched 3 times now and think there may be an agenda behind this creepy clowns wave

PatColo
7th October 2016, 10:13 AM
have watched 3 times now and think there may be an agenda behind this creepy clowns wave

I just caught a creepy clown in SF story on the (((local Bay area news))).

The dinjoo-nuffins media promoting this "story" in a nation wide systematic fashion = psyop/agenda.

singular_me
7th October 2016, 10:22 AM
sure now many are going to join the trend just for the fun of it or to scare the hell out of people... with hallowen in sight, especially.

I personally always found clowns kinda creepy. Maybe coz I watched too many horror movies in my teens. Now seriously, this wave is something we should keep an eye on.

I just caught a creepy clown in SF story on the (((local Bay area news))).

The dinjoo-nuffins media promoting this "story" in a nation wide systematic fashion = psyop/agenda.

singular_me
8th October 2016, 06:08 AM
Talk of a massive psyop

-------------------
Creepy clown "sightings" spreading nationwide fuels panic
There's been a wave of creepy clown sightings across the United States. Going back to late August, there have been dozens of reports of threatening clowns (CBS)
------------------
Creepy Clowns On Social Media: Idaho Police Ask Residents Not To Participate In Clown Hunts Despite Internet Threats.

Creepy clowns should avoid Idaho
A man is warning people dressing as creepy clowns that Idaho has some very specific gun rules, so it's not the place to play these games.
-----------------
Creepy clowns are now terrifying children in the UK
-----------------
Creepy Clowns threats plague Sacramento schools
-----------------
Creepy clown craze makes its way to southern Arizona
-----------------
Creepy clowns keeping area law enforcement busy with assaults, social media threats
---------------
Spike in Creepy Clown Sightings, With More Arrests Across U.S
--------------
Creepy clowns invade Long Island, cause school lockdowns ..
--------------
Creepy clown sightings expand to second South Carolina city
-------------
Creepy clown hysteria frightens public, endangers real entertainers, says Utah clown
-------------
Mysterious Clowns Terrorizing California City - ABC News
--------------------
Creepy Clowns Investigated in New York, New Jersey
---------------
Creepy clowns spook a country already freaked out by political ones
----------------
'Scary clown threats' target Philly schools
---------------
Two creepy clowns in black van approach girls walking to school in terrifying UK craze
=========
DUNWOODY, Ga. -- Amid reported sightings, Dunwoody officials are warning creepy clowns that they are setting themselves up to get arrested - or hurt.
--------------
Man Arrested For Reporting False Creepy Clown Sighting ..

more
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=creepy+clowns&ia=news

Glass
8th October 2016, 04:53 PM
They are even running this on the east coast of Australia. Action against Spooky clowns or something.

Apparently this global fear is adversely affecting the business of Jestering. They are being confused as scary clowns and business is dropping off. They interviewed a couple of "somethings". Crazy Daisy and Rufus the magical party clown. They look like clowns to me. Rufus even says he's a clown.

They are worried about threats of violence to clowns.

I didn't think Jestering was still a thing but if you can juggle you might be a Jester.

Have we noticed this story appears each year now? Just throw it in to the distraction mix. Add fuel to the water cooler gossip fodder.

IMO. Clowns are evil. Wipe them out. End of story.

singular_me
8th October 2016, 05:20 PM
No Glass, this is the fist year ever that I read about it.

Cebu_4_2
8th October 2016, 05:26 PM
Boom... click Boom... click Boom.

Should end this senseless clown deals.

Glass
8th October 2016, 06:46 PM
No Glass, this is the fist year ever that I read about it.

Here's one for starters:

Mysterious Clowns Terrorizing California City

By Rheana Murray

Oct 13, 2014, 1:06 PM ET
It's like a scene from a horror film.
Residents of a California city are being terrorized by people dressed as clowns, some reportedly wielding machetes or baseball bats, police said.
"There's a natural phobia of clowns," Sgt. Joe Grubbs of the Bakersfield Police Department told ABC News today. "And, clearly, if someone is dressed up as a clown and holding a weapon in a threatening manner, that's going to frighten people."

There have been 20 sightings in a week, but only one clown has landed in cuffs. Bakersfield police arrested one juvenile last week for allegedly chasing other juveniles while in a clown costume. The 14-year-old suspect, who wasn't armed, told police he was participating in a hoax he had seen online.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_wasco_clown_kb_141013_12x5_992.jpg
The Face of Clowns Just Got a Whole Lot Creepier

ABC news
(http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-clowns-terrorizing-california-city/story?id=26157014)

singular_me
8th October 2016, 06:56 PM
thanks for searching. Indeed, its not new. But it is possible that it never mad any big headline because incidents and sightings were tight to a specific area while today it has gone global.

The psyop has grown a lot bigger