PDA

View Full Version : Trump Campaign fires Virginia Chairman for Defending Trump

crimethink
11th October 2016, 06:01 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/10/corey-stewart-donald-trumps-virginia-campaign-chai/

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign fired its Virginia chairman Monday after he led a protest at GOP headquarters complaining that party-establishment “pukes” were undercutting their own nominee.

Corey Stewart, who also serves as chairman of the Board of Supervisors in Prince William County, organized the protest outside Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington to complain that the party is reallocating campaign funds to congressional races instead of the presidential campaign.

Stewart, who is running for governor in 2017, acknowledged that he had been warned against leading an intraparty protest. Indeed, he told the protesters Monday that he had been threatened by “those RNC-establishment pukes who have worked their way into the Trump campaign.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/11/trumps-virginia-campaign-facing-internal-turmoil/

“Former Virginia State Chairman Corey Stewart is no longer affiliated with the Donald J. Trump for President campaign,” said Trump’s deputy campaign manager, David Bossie, in a statement. “He is being replaced, effective immediately. Corey made this decision when he staged a stunt in front of the RNC without the knowledge or the approval of the Trump campaign.”

crimethink
11th October 2016, 06:03 AM
So, it appears Stewart sacrificed himself to make his point.

Will Trump himself override this pathetic decision, or, did he already approve it?

Ares
11th October 2016, 06:16 AM
So, it appears Stewart sacrificed himself to make his point.

Will Trump himself override this pathetic decision, or, did he already approve it?

That one is kind of difficult to determine. Trump is trying to unite the party (an impossible task I know). But he can't exactly have a paid staffer protesting outside of the GOP establishment either. I don't think Trump has a problem with anyone protesting the GOP to show them what a sack of shit they are, but he can't have a paid staffer organizing it and leading it for aesthetic reasons.

crimethink
11th October 2016, 06:33 AM
That one is kind of difficult to determine. Trump is trying to unite the party (an impossible task I know). But he can't exactly have a paid staffer protesting outside of the GOP establishment either. I don't think Trump has a problem with anyone protesting the GOP to show them what a sack of shit they are, but he can't have a paid staffer organizing it and leading it for aesthetic reasons.

It's pretty clear the party itself, all the way up to Priebus, are actively engaged in trying to elect Clinton.

Ares
11th October 2016, 06:36 AM
It's pretty clear the party itself, all the way up to Priebus, are actively engaged in trying to elect Clinton.

You'll get no disagreement from me there. But for the idiot die hard Republican voters, he can't turn them off by "officially" attacking the party he's running for president for either. I wouldn't be surprised if publicly he fires him, while privately and through secure channels helping him.

Joshua01
11th October 2016, 06:40 AM
You'll get no disagreement from me there. But for the idiot die hard Republican voters, he can't turn them off by "officially" attacking the party he's running for president for either. I wouldn't be surprised if publicly he fires him, while privately and through secure channels helping him.

You mean the way Klitlery is helping that ugly (((Wasserman Schultz))) under the covers?

Ares
11th October 2016, 06:46 AM
You mean the way Klitlery is helping that ugly (((Wasserman Schultz))) under the covers?

Yeah only not as Public considering she was hired on by Hillary's campaign after getting busted in Wikileaks for rigging the primaries for her.

Joshua01
11th October 2016, 07:06 AM
Yeah only not as Public considering she was hired on my Hillary's campaign after getting busted in Wikileaks for rigging the primaries for her.

Remember the days when unsavory people were shunned and ostracized? Now they are held up to the masses are heroes of some sort.

Ares
11th October 2016, 07:19 AM
Remember the days when unsavory people were shunned and ostracized? Now they are held up to the masses are heroes of some sort.

All declining empires or nations have gone through the same thing. It's easy to recognize when studying history.

Joshua01
11th October 2016, 07:24 AM
All declining empires or nations have gone through the same thing. It's easy to recognize when studying history.

I see the same things Ares