PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump: They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!

Ares
11th October 2016, 08:14 AM
Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I will teach them!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

Reminds me of this clip from Full Metal Jacket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5AXJDevFyY

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5AXJDevFyY

Horn
11th October 2016, 10:05 AM
While disagreeing or not having discussed an issue with your VP, you have to be a little more graceful in replies to the drones imo...

Joshua01
11th October 2016, 10:06 AM
While disagreeing or not having discussed an issue with your VP, you have to be a little more graceful in replies to the drones imo...

People can disagree. My God, how fucking butt hurt are people actually becoming????

Horn
11th October 2016, 11:29 AM
Sure they can disagree, but u cant let the witness know unless it becomes obvious, Is Undiplomatic.

Trump made his VP look like a dogboy. He has to hide that Love away like the beatles song, lol!

Cebu_4_2
11th October 2016, 12:26 PM
The gloves are finally off, it's show time folks.

Joshua01
11th October 2016, 12:35 PM
Sure they can disagree, but u cant let the witness know unless it becomes obvious, Is Undiplomatic.

Trump made his VP look like a dogboy. He has to hide that Love away like the beatles song, lol!

He was in the middle of a national debate and he was decisive in his response. If he wavered he would look weak. If Pence has a problem with his running mate saying he disagrees with him and will need to discuss that topic at that particular moment then he's the wrong guy for the job. At least Trump knows what Aleppo is! #feelthejohnson

Horn
11th October 2016, 12:38 PM
the obvious part is that even if Trump wins presidency the rest of his terms will probably resemble the clash to no solution for what u see here.

Ares
11th October 2016, 12:40 PM
the obvious part is that even if Trump wins presidency the rest of his terms will probably resemble the clash to no solution for what u see here.

With both parties blocking him, absolutely. But then he can appeal to the people to vote out the people who are in his ' their way.

Horn
11th October 2016, 12:40 PM
He made Pence look like a dogboy with the way he said it. well a vp is mostly a dogboy, but u dont want to pronounce it well ahead of him becoming one...

7th trump
11th October 2016, 01:13 PM
People can disagree. My God, how fucking butt hurt are people actually becoming????

Don't let midnight ramble ass hear you say that...he'll think you're gay.