PDA

View Full Version : Does America Deserve Donald Trump?

ximmy
14th October 2016, 10:23 AM
DONALD TRUMP:

The jobs, income and security of the American worker will always be my top priority.

No country has ever prospered that failed to put its own interests first.

Both our friends and our enemies put their countries above ours.

And we, while being fair to them, must start doing the same.

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people to the false song of globalism.

The nation-state remains -- the true foundation of peace and harmony.

Our country has turned men effeminate and women masculine ~ ximmy

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin [is] a reproach to any people. (Proverbs 14:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3WwASggxM4

crimethink
14th October 2016, 10:50 AM
Yes, America deserves Donald Trump:

A "self-made man" made by Jew York Banks.

A male unable to control his sexual urges.

A man whose arrogance and hubris "trump" common sense.

A guy who has been part of the self-appointed elite for decades.

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin [is] a reproach to any people. (Proverbs 14:34)

America's iniquity has brought us to this: where "the best" America can do is Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. 8549

Joshua01
14th October 2016, 10:51 AM
Yes, America deserves Donald Trump:

A "self-made man" made by Jew York Banks.

A man whose arrogance and hubris "trump" common sense.

A guy who has been part of the self-appointed elite for decades.

America's iniquity has brought us to this: where "the best" America can do is Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. 8549

You're babbling again. Did you forget your meds this morning? You simply don't want to let go of your politicians, even though they have failed miserably, over and over again.

crimethink
14th October 2016, 10:54 AM
You're babbling again. Did you forget your meds this morning? You simply don't want to let go of your politicians, even though they have failed miserably, over and over again.

Are you drunk? I have no "politicians."

JohnQPublic
14th October 2016, 11:51 AM
For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder... (Isaiah 9:6)

Let every soul be subject to higher powers. For there is no power but from God: and those that are ordained of God. (Romans 13:1)

(an interpretive translation: Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.)

All legitimate governments are upon his shoulders, even pagan and otherwise non-Christian ones. Nations are judged by how they operate, and how they treat and protect their citizens. They are also judged on their acknowledgement and loyalty to Jesus Christ. Our 50 nation states are not completely lacking in that regards (varies by the State), but certainly could be improved.

I think Donald Trump can legitimately fall under this umbrella.

ximmy
14th October 2016, 12:11 PM
Trump is not antichrist

We will no longer surrender this country, or its people to the false song of globalism.

The nation-state remains -- the true foundation of peace and harmony.

Nations in the bible:
(Acts 17:26)
From one man he [God] made all the nations,
that they should inhabit the whole earth;
and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Antichrist in the bible:
Revelation 13 (KJV)

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Dogman
14th October 2016, 12:20 PM
Trump is not antichrist

Maybe not , but for a dam fact maybe be his herald preparing the way !

Snake oil salesmen and him are kindred soul's !

IMO !

Edit!

Answer to the o/p = Yes !

If he wins !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum runner

Jewboo
14th October 2016, 12:23 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1476/40/1476400994929.png

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/89/1473895773070.png

Joshua01
14th October 2016, 12:40 PM
Are you drunk? I have no "politicians."

Not yet but I'm working on it!

vacuum
14th October 2016, 02:36 PM

https://i.sli.mg/IFCVAE.png

EE_
14th October 2016, 03:40 PM
Really we deserve Hillary Clinton, for so many men in this country that lost their balls and for men allowing feminist to control them.
We need Donald Trump to show males how to be men again and to show men how to put feminists back in their place, second to men!

'Make American Men Great Again!'

Dogman
14th October 2016, 03:45 PM
Pandora's box syndrome !

Once opened there is no going back !

Try as one might , the larger society will not allow it as things stand today...

Tho it cant hurt to wish upon a star !

;D

crimethink
14th October 2016, 05:33 PM
Let every soul be subject to higher powers. For there is no power but from God: and those that are ordained of God. (Romans 13:1)

Ah, the infamous distortion of Paul's meaning in Romans 13.

Romans 13 is speaking of the generic "government." Not all governments/regimes.

If he were speaking of all governments/regimes, then Stalin and Mao were "of God," and that would make God a monster, which He is not. It would also mean we would have to "follow the law" when the Mark is decreed as "required" by the regime.

A key to understanding Romans 13 is this (Romans 13:3-4):

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

A legitimate government is ordained by God, and that legitimate government does not punish those who do good. When a government implements God's lawful design, we have peace and righteousness. When a regime implements Satan's design, you get what we have now.

Those who worship anti-Christ states (not you) love to leave out Romans 13:3, since it demonstrates their regimes are illegitimate and lacking Heavenly Authority when they decree evil and punish the good (e.g., the "right to choose" to murder the unborn; the "right" for homosexuals to "marry" or be compulsorily served by Christians; prohibition of God's word and will in the public arena; etc.).

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Authority =/= power. The current regime has power, but little authority (except for implementing God's malum in se laws). Authority may have power, but power (the ability to do something) does not necessarily have authority (the right to do something)

God's provision of human government is to be a blessing; this is why anarchists who argue against all states are arguing contrary to God.

I think Donald Trump can legitimately fall under this umbrella.

Trump could, depending upon not what he talks now, but how he acts in office. You guys have faith in him, which I do not. I wish to be proven wrong, really. We will have to see.

crimethink
14th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Trump is not antichrist

Nations in the bible:
(Acts 17:26)
From one man he [God] made all the nations,
that they should inhabit the whole earth;
and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Antichrist in the bible:
Revelation 13 (KJV)

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Those who worship money ("prosperity") and materialism will be deceived.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Note the real Christ's comment about "false Christs" - in the plural. There will be the Anti-Christ, but there are also other "anti-Christs" (false Christs). False messiahs, false redeemers, false "heroes."

Is Donald Trump "the" anti-Christ, or even "an" anti-Christ? We do not yet know. But his defining traits - unrestrained pride, unbridled arrogance, great but vague promises which he may not be able to deliver upon, lifelong close alliance with those of the world...all these are red flags to those who love the Truth.

crimethink
14th October 2016, 05:57 PM
https://i.sli.mg/IFCVAE.png

Note I did not say he "assaulted" anyone. His libido clearly drives his actions routinely, against both gentlemanly, a loyal husband's, and prudent actions.

Is he a "predator"? Maybe not. But there is no question he is a womanizer. That used to be scorned, before Sexual Bolshevism became the norm.