PDA

View Full Version : Trump defence of a bunch of ugly Women

Cebu_4_2
14th October 2016, 03:11 PM
I vaguely remember Ms. Zervos as one of the many contestants on The Apprentice over the years. To be clear, I never met her at a hotel or greeted her inappropriately a decade ago. That is not who I am as a person, and it is not how I’ve conducted my life. In fact, Ms. Zervos continued to contact me for help, emailing my office on April 14th of this year asking that I visit her restaurant in California.

Beyond that, the media is now creating a theater of absurdity that threatens to tear our democratic process apart and poison the minds of the American public. When Gloria Allred is given the same weighting on national television as the President of the United States, and unfounded accusations are treated as fact, with reporters throwing due diligence and fact-finding to the side in a rush to file their stories first, it’s evident that we truly are living in a broken system.
Hillary Clinton can spend all of her time and money pushing complete lies against our campaign, but I refuse to fall victim to this vicious cycle of personal attacks. In the coming days I plan on addressing our nation in a more personal way to present my vision for how together we fight to bring back American jobs and defend our country against radical Islamic terrorism. I will take my message directly to the American people and bypass the unethical press that wants to see their candidate elected. Together, we will make America great again.
Donald J. Trump

Cebu_4_2
14th October 2016, 03:16 PM
LoL Video at link:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/14/donald-trump-sexual-assault-accuser-she-would-not-be-my-first-choice

During a campaign rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, today, Donald Trump forcefully pushed back against allegations of sexual misconduct multiple women.

"It's a phony deal. I have no idea who these women are," Trump said to a crowd of about 4,000 people at Greensboro’s White Oak Amphitheater.

Trump said these stories are "total fiction" picked up by the biased media, suggesting that he would not make advances on women he finds unattractive.

He pointed to Jessica Leeds, who alleged in a New York Times story (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html) that Trump groped her without consent on an airplane in the early '80s.

"When you looked at that horrible woman last night, you said, ‘I don't think so! I don't think so.’ Whoever she is, wherever she comes from, the stories are total fiction. They are 100 percent made up, they never happened, they never would happen," Trump said.

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you. Man, you don't know. That would not be my first choice."

As former People Magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff, who claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005, he said she's a “liar,” adding "check her Facebook page, you’ll understand."

Watch more above.

Cebu_4_2
14th October 2016, 03:20 PM
2 New Trump Accusers Come Forward With Sexual Assault Allegations

Two more women have gone public with sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump.

Kristin Anderson alleged to The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html) that Trump groped her while she was sitting next to him at the China Club in New York City in the early 1990s.

Anderson claims that a man sitting next to her on a couch put his hand up her skirt.

She says she pushed his hand and away and turned to face him, recognizing him as Trump.

"He was so distinctive looking — with the hair and the eyebrows," Anderson said. "I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows."
The Trump campaign told the Post that Anderson is making the whole thing up.

“Mr. Trump strongly denies this phony allegation by someone looking to get some free publicity. It is totally ridiculous,” Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in an emailed statement.

Meantime, Summer Zervos, who was a candidate on "The Apprentice" in season five, said in a news conference today that Trump made sexual advances on her (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=16&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiX4NuN_9rPAhVIdT4KHdqlC-IQqQIITCgAMA8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodreporter.com%2Fnews% 2Fapprentice-contestant-says-donald-trump-938434&usg=AFQjCNE4-PPWxPK0H0zUIsD2gUp130ZJfw&bvm=bv.135475266,d.cWw).

Zervos, accompanied at the conference by Gloria Allred, said Trump invited her to meet him at the Beverly Hills Hotel, which she believed was for a business dinner.

http://insider.foxnews.com/sites/insider.foxnews.com/files/styles/780/public/ALLRED.jpg?itok=V7qwhl2H
Summer Zervos appears at press conference alongside attorney Gloria Allred.

Instead, Zervos said that when she arrived, she was "taken to a bungalow... I was standing in an entryway. To the left was a bedroom and his clothes were on the bed."

Zervos said Trump kissed her and asked her to lie down on the bed, and he "began thrusting his genitals."
She said she rejected his advances, and they did eventually discuss business matters.

Watch the report above, including reaction Trump campaign C.O.O Jeff DeWit react above.

midnight rambler
14th October 2016, 03:28 PM
Oooooh, look at all the law books in the fancy bookcase! Gloria must be REALLY smart! I'm impressed!

http://insider.foxnews.com/sites/insider.foxnews.com/files/styles/780/public/ALLRED.jpg?itok=V7qwhl2H

Glass
14th October 2016, 04:48 PM
its more than likely annuals of the American Bar's Who/s Who or A set of encyclopedias.

mamboni
14th October 2016, 04:59 PM
We'll likely never know the truth of it. I will give the Donald the benefit of the doubt until I see serious corroboration otherwise.

I must confess, I have developed a deep distrust and disdain for all women. Yes, it is wrong to generalize. But it feels like the women have declared war on [white] men. It's a vibe - could be just me. I know I give off a very strong vibe at the job. Not cold, not impolite, not intimidating - just a clear sense to stay clear of me unless it is work-related - no discussion of anything outside of work; it's strictly business - let's do our jobs cheerfully and be grateful we prosper while so many struggle. These are seriously troubled times. It feels like the spirit of the nation is being brutalized. The genders should put aside differences and band together for the sake of nation. Sad times in many ways.

Cebu_4_2
14th October 2016, 05:25 PM
We'll likely never know the truth of it. I will give the Donald the benefit of the doubt until I see serious corroboration otherwise.

I must confess, I have developed a deep distrust and disdain for all women. Yes, it is wrong to generalize. But it feels like the women have declared war on [white] men. It's a vibe - could be just me. I know I give off a very strong vibe at the job. Not cold, not impolite, not intimidating - just a clear sense to stay clear of me unless it is work-related - no discussion of anything outside of work; it's strictly business - let's do our jobs cheerfully and be grateful we prosper while so many struggle. These are seriously troubled times. It feels like the spirit of the nation is being brutalized. The genders should put aside differences and band together for the sake of nation. Sad times in many ways.

LoL, You got fucked... over. Get a tissue doc and man up. I got so sick of the constant bullshit available I decided to chat with chics on the other side of the planet so I didn't get jacked over again... Met one so unreal I had to go on a vacation to call her bluff. She was so real, unbelieveable stuff. Anyways wish you the best.

Dogman
14th October 2016, 05:35 PM
LoL, You got fucked... over. Get a tissue doc and man up. I got so sick of the constant bullshit available I decided to chat with chics on the other side of the planet so I didn't get jacked over again... Met one so unreal I had to go on a vacation to call her bluff. She was so real, unbelieveable stuff. Anyways wish you the best.
It's called

"Screwed, Blued, and Tattooed"

Not an unknown syndrome that effect men !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum runner

mamboni
14th October 2016, 05:59 PM
No, not a woman in over a year and 100 miles, cross my heart.

crimethink
14th October 2016, 06:38 PM

I concur, but replace "women" with "people" in my case. So many have lost their fucking minds. Excellence is a foreign language to them. Integrity is something from a science fiction show. Decency is something mean old people used to talk about.

vacuum
14th October 2016, 06:48 PM
"Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you. Man, you don't know. That would not be my first choice."

BTFO

lol

Cebu_4_2
14th October 2016, 07:01 PM
No, not a woman in over a year and 100 miles, cross my heart.

I believe you man, just saying if you want anything real it's a tough crowd here. And holding those pent up urges will give you a prostate issue. Have to let those things go or you will hold up a toxin brew.

Jewboo
14th October 2016, 07:17 PM
I concur, but replace "women" with "people" in my case.

http://sites.jmu.edu/wrtcworkshop/wp-content/blogs.dir/290/files/2013/11/university-of-texas-clock-tower-shootings.jpg

This. I don't agree with spree killing................but I understand it.

:D