PDA

View Full Version : Hugo Chavez: "Jesus and Imam Mahdi please come quick"

Norweger
16th October 2016, 04:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xWEi2pMsg

StreetsOfGold
16th October 2016, 08:09 AM
Mahdi? Why would Jesus come with some "Madhi"?
Maybe HIS OTHER JESUS, the Roman Catholic "Jesus" but not the Jesus CHRIST of the Bible!
When Jesus Christ comes every eye will see HIM, not some "Mahdi" and why would Jesus give any credence to ANY OTHER being on HIS LEVEL, which is God almighty? He does not give his glory TO ANOTHER!!
Period!!
Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. (and Mahdi? No!!!)

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Norweger
16th October 2016, 11:05 AM
Mahdi? Why would Jesus come with some "Madhi"?
Maybe HIS OTHER JESUS, the Roman Catholic "Jesus" but not the Jesus CHRIST of the Bible!
When Jesus Christ comes every eye will see HIM, not some "Mahdi" and why would Jesus give any credence to ANY OTHER being on HIS LEVEL, which is God almighty? He does not give his glory TO ANOTHER!!
Period!!
Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. (and Mahdi? No!!!)

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

The Mahdi will come first and Jesus (pbuh) is not God.