Atocha
16th October 2016, 07:11 PM
Tonight !

Hopefully starry sky's tonight !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum runner

I see it.

Glass
17th October 2016, 07:29 AM
was a big moon. extra strong energy suck. tis equinox. lots more dying to feed the moon. strangeness magnified this pas week. many coming and going 2 nights now. not everyone is what they seem at first glance. you look and wonder did I see that? of course the crescendo soon when the dead walk amongst us hidden in plain sight. no coincidences there then.

Joshua01
17th October 2016, 07:44 AM
was a big moon. extra strong energy suck. tis equinox. lots more dying to feed the moon. strangeness magnified this pas week. many coming and going 2 nights now. not everyone is what they seem at first glance. you look and wonder did I see that? of course the crescendo soon when the dead walk amongst us hidden in plain sight. no coincidences there then.

Oh brother! get a grip will ya. There's lots of work to do

Edit: My bad for not recognizing the Edgar Allen Poe quote. I was never much of a literature nut.

Glass
17th October 2016, 06:46 PM
What? You don't like a bit of Edgar Allan Poe style doom prose? The all hallowed weening.

Ah but I forget there's work to be done. We must fight and fight hard to pick least worst prison commandant for the next 4 years. Don't let me hold you up brah. Fight hard and fight for right.