PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's strongest SUPPORTER

StreetsOfGold
27th October 2016, 07:21 AM
Trump, the OTHER child of the WHORE (pitted against Hillary for the sake of the SHOW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCCJCK-Wgxs

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8603&d=1477499524

crimethink
27th October 2016, 07:49 AM
Hillary's Strongest Supporters:

(((George Soros)))

(((Haim Saban)))

(((J.B. Pritzker)))

(((James Simons)))

(((Herbert Sandler)))

(((Donald Sussman)))

(((Laure Woods Kastanis)))

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/270516-clinton-super-pac-fixes-gaze-on-general-election

(((Dustin Mokovitz)))

http://forward.com/news/national/352595/facebook-co-founder-dustin-moskovitz-gives-35m-to-hillary-clinton-and-demcr/

(((Mark Cuban)))

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary-clinton-gives-mark-cuban-front-row-seat-to-debate-in-blatant-attempt-to-psyche-out-trump/

(((Dreamworks SKG))) [that's (((Spielberg, Katzenberg, Geffen)))]

(((Alphabet / Google))) [(run by (((Sergey Brin and Larry Page)))]

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emdk45ehhgg/hillary-clintons-10-big/

So, yet again, Streets of Geld does the work of its father, the Devil, by SPREADING LIES.

Spectrism
27th October 2016, 10:14 AM
I disliked Trump until recently because he was such a low class, ignorant, suck-up, unprincipled and immoral man who only worked and cared about his financial growth. He played the worldly game of tit for tat, rub my back I will rub yours, a favor will get you a return favor. I saw no moral fiber and no upright backbone in the guy.

Maybe something changed in the last few years. I am willing to accept that possibility. I don't see Trump as a christian... in fact, far from it. But, he seems open to moving that direction. He is still flawed in a few big ways and is ignorant of some important things. Maybe he will learn.

But Clinton has promised to slit our throats and shown the character to actually do it. To me there is no doubt what is right to do. The fight is between a hardened devil and an ignorant- but learning defender of our rights.

Cebu_4_2
27th October 2016, 01:53 PM
Give em the shovel...

http://youtu.be/V9-ltPsbw9g
https://youtu.be/V9-ltPsbw9g

Joshua01
27th October 2016, 02:08 PM
I disliked Trump until recently because he was such a low class, ignorant, suck-up, unprincipled and immoral man who only worked and cared about his financial growth. He played the worldly game of tit for tat, rub my back I will rub yours, a favor will get you a return favor. I saw no moral fiber and no upright backbone in the guy.

Maybe something changed in the last few years. I am willing to accept that possibility. I don't see Trump as a christian... in fact, far from it. But, he seems open to moving that direction. He is still flawed in a few big ways and is ignorant of some important things. Maybe he will learn.

But Clinton has promised to slit our throats and shown the character to actually do it. To me there is no doubt what is right to do. The fight is between a hardened devil and an ignorant- but learning defender of our rights.

I got nuffin'!!

Atocha
27th October 2016, 04:00 PM
Give em the shovel...

http://youtu.be/V9-ltPsbw9g
https://youtu.be/V9-ltPsbw9g

Yea Baby!

StreetsOfGold
27th October 2016, 04:01 PM
Streets of Geld does the work of its father, the Devil

Thank you

John the Baptist was ALSO ACCUSED and said to "have a devil"

Matthew 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

As was MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ

John 10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

When considering the source (you) I KNOW I am in good company!

Thanks again!

crimethink
27th October 2016, 05:04 PM
John the Baptist was ALSO ACCUSED and said to "have a devil"

I didn't say you "have" a devil. I said you are working for your father, the Devil. The father of lies. Because that is a majority of what you do here: LIE.

Just like in the OP. You have presented ZERO evidence the Catholic church supports Her Majesty. I, on the other hand, have shown her "strongest supporters" are JEWS.

As was MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ

Your (alleged) personal "saviour" didn't condemn the Catholic church; in fact, He commissioned Peter to found what became the Catholic church. Instead, Christ condemned the anti-Christ Jews, which you run interference for at every opportunity.

singular_me
27th October 2016, 05:50 PM
there is nobody to defend "our" rights out there

rights emanate from each individual understanding his connection with the Universe , it is self-awareness based (death cult knows this) , one at the time, it is not a group fight.

Spectrism
27th October 2016, 08:00 PM
I didn't say you "have" a devil. I said you are working for your father, the Devil. The father of lies. Because that is a majority of what you do here: LIE.

Now that is just not true. You best pull back on your emotions and get them properly bridled.

Just like in the OP. You have presented ZERO evidence the Catholic church supports Her Majesty. I, on the other hand, have shown her "strongest supporters" are JEWS.

It may be the other way around... the pope is the Vicar- (in place of or substitute for) of Christ.

Your (alleged) personal "saviour" didn't condemn the Catholic church; in fact, He commissioned Peter to found what became the Catholic church. Instead, Christ condemned the anti-Christ Jews, which you run interference for at every opportunity.
Now I finally see the source of your blindness. You have many great talents and yet harbor a besetting idol.

crimethink
28th October 2016, 12:04 AM
Now that is just not true.

But it is!

StreetsofGeld: "Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel."

Endless whining about how "the Vatican" allegedly runs the world, but not a peep about how the real dominators of the world, the anti-Christ Jews, undermine all things truly holy.

You best pull back on your emotions and get them properly bridled.

LOL!

I'm sorry, I should have been more passionate: "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

It may be the other way around... the pope is the Vicar- (in place of or substitute for) of Christ.

StreetsofGeld refuses to address the fact the Jews fit 1 John 2:22-23, but the Vatican does not.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

Now I finally see the source of your blindness. You have many great talents and yet harbor a besetting idol.

And what "idol" is that? The Truth?

Spectrism
28th October 2016, 05:21 AM
there is nobody to defend "our" rights out there

rights emanate from each individual understanding his connection with the Universe , it is self-awareness based (death cult knows this) , one at the time, it is not a group fight.

Tell that to Negan. Lemme know how that works.

Rights don't "emanate from each individual understanding...". Rights are bestowed on beings by their Creator. It is up to the sentient being to uphold his part of the contract and preserve those rights.

Spectrism
28th October 2016, 05:49 AM
I hate doing eye surgery. It usually entails brain surgery too.

But it is!
Endless whining about how "the Vatican" allegedly runs the world, but not a peep about how the real dominators of the world, the anti-Christ Jews, undermine all things truly holy.

When an army goes to war, they have many prongs. Artillery, armor, infantry. There is logistical support, morale support, administration, operations control, medical support. And if you pull back you can see there are other "allies" in the battlefield.... air force, navy, marines. Sometimes they step on each other with "friendly fire". The overall effect is a combined arms assault against a common foe.

The devil employs many branches with different specialties. Focusing on just one may make you susceptible to another. But there are special teams assigned to combat opposing special operations. A spy or a special ops team behind enemy lines is not a desired target for the combined arms team out front. Those who are not against us are for us.

So why do you rail against SOG. He is harmless to you..... or is he?

I'm sorry, I should have been more passionate: "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"
you seem to have missed my point.

StreetsofGeld refuses to address the fact the Jews fit 1 John 2:22-23, but the Vatican does not.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

Let's see how much you love truth and how much you prefer your idol.

Mat 23:8 But do not you be called Rabbi, for One is your Leader, the Christ, and you are all brothers.
Mat 23:9 And call no one your father on earth, for One is your Father, the One in Heaven.
Mat 23:10 Nor be called leaders, for One is your Leader, the Christ.

Mar 12:38 And He said to them in His teaching, Be careful of the scribes, those desiring to walk about in robes, and greetings in the markets,
Mar 12:39 and chief seats in the synagogues, and chief couches in the dinners,
Mar 12:40 those devouring the houses of widows, and for a pretense praying at length. These will receive more abundant judgment.

1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, cleaving to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons,
1Ti 4:2 in lying speakers in hypocrisy, being seared in their own conscience,
1Ti 4:3 forbidding to marry, saying to abstain from foods, which God created for partaking with thanksgiving by the believers and those knowing the truth.

And what "idol" is that? The Truth?
Do you think I identified your idol yet?

crimethink
28th October 2016, 06:43 AM
Tell that to Negan. Lemme know how that works.

So, is that your problem? You watch Talmudvision? And a pro-homosexual, pro-interracism, abomination of salacious brutality like that.

crimethink
28th October 2016, 06:50 AM
When an army goes to war, they have many prongs. Artillery, armor, infantry. There is logistical support, morale support, administration, operations control, medical support. And if you pull back you can see there are other "allies" in the battlefield.... air force, navy, marines. Sometimes they step on each other with "friendly fire". The overall effect is a combined arms assault against a common foe.

Talmud Jews are Satan's officer corps, and they have been since Christ's first Advent.

And the Vatican was the Jews' worst earthly enemy, until the Jews finally neutralized the church at Vatican II.

The devil employs many branches with different specialties. Focusing on just one may make you susceptible to another. But there are special teams assigned to combat opposing special operations. A spy or a special ops team behind enemy lines is not a desired target for the combined arms team out front. Those who are not against us are for us.

Most Catholics are not against Christ or me. Indeed: "Those who are not against us are for us."

However, most Jews are against Christ and me.

So why do you rail against SOG. He is harmless to you..... or is he?

He/she/it is not harmless to Jesus Christ, the Truth, or me. He/she/it is a sower of endless lies, insisting that Christ's premiere enemies are not the world's foremost problem, insisting that "the Vatican" runs the world, when all facts show this is simply not true.

Let's see how much you love truth and how much you prefer your idol.

Mat 23:8 But do not you be called Rabbi, for One is your Leader, the Christ, and you are all brothers.
Mat 23:9 And call no one your father on earth, for One is your Father, the One in Heaven.
Mat 23:10 Nor be called leaders, for One is your Leader, the Christ.

Mar 12:38 And He said to them in His teaching, Be careful of the scribes, those desiring to walk about in robes, and greetings in the markets,
Mar 12:39 and chief seats in the synagogues, and chief couches in the dinners,
Mar 12:40 those devouring the houses of widows, and for a pretense praying at length. These will receive more abundant judgment.

1Ti 4:1 But the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, cleaving to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons,
1Ti 4:2 in lying speakers in hypocrisy, being seared in their own conscience,
1Ti 4:3 forbidding to marry, saying to abstain from foods, which God created for partaking with thanksgiving by the believers and those knowing the truth.

Do you think I identified your idol yet?

I don't have an idol, idiot.

I'm well-aware of those verses. It's why I am not Catholic, and never have been. But I recognize the majority of Catholics love Jesus Christ as I do, even though they have varying degrees of "doctrinal error" - as we all do. I am not a fan of the Judeo-"Christianity" of the current operation in the Vatican, since Vatican II, but neither is it the world's foremost problem.

Spectrism
28th October 2016, 07:12 AM
Talmud Jews are Satan's officer corps, and they have been since Christ's first Advent.

And the Vatican was the Jews' worst earthly enemy, until the Jews finally neutralized the church at Vatican II.

The Vatican has been an enemy of the Church since its inception. You claimed that Peter was the first pope. YOU are dead wrong.

You argue with your right hand and praise your left hand.

Most Catholics are not against Christ or me. Indeed: "Those who are not against us are for us."

All ROMAN Catholics are UNDER the pope. The pope is their Vicar, Holy Father and master. How are they not against you? I come from a RC family and they were all against me until they began to wake up.

However, most Jews are against Christ and me.

There is a difference between jews and zionists. I don't blame jews for the works of the devil's minions in the synagogue of satan. Your hate will burn you. You are like a missile aimed at a perceived enemy but instead of that missile launching, it sits in its holder burning and waiting to explode.

He/she/it is not harmless to Jesus Christ, the Truth, or me. He/she/it is a sower of endless lies, insisting that Christ's premiere enemies are not the world's foremost problem, insisting that "the Vatican" runs the world, when all facts show this is simply not true.

I am fairly certain you have not seen behind the curtain where the controllers operate.

I don't have an idol, idiot.

I'm well-aware of those verses. It's why I am not Catholic, and never have been. But I recognize the majority of Catholics love Jesus Christ as I do, even though they have varying degrees of "doctrinal error" - as we all do. I am not a fan of the Judeo-"Christianity" of the current operation in the Vatican, since Vatican II, but neither is it the world's foremost problem.

The majority of R Catholics do NOT know Jesus Christ. They love their "church" and they love their rituals. Their faith is in their shabby works and the church magisterium.

crimethink
28th October 2016, 07:41 AM
You claimed that Peter was the first pope.

Actually, I didn't. I only pointed out the basis for the Catholic belief.

If I actually believed that, I would be Catholic.

All ROMAN Catholics are UNDER the pope.

Two words: Hutton Gibson

(well, two names)

There is a difference between jews and zionists.

Ah, he exposes himself!

No difference between "Zionist" and "anti-Zionist" Jews.

If one worships the Babylonian Talmud, one is anti-Christ.

I don't blame jews for the works of the devil's minions in the synagogue of satan.

Yes, because they're all "misinformed," right? :rolleyes:

Your hate will burn you.

Oh noes, he just pulled out the ADL/SPLC meme!

The majority of R Catholics do NOT know Jesus Christ.

"...lest ye be judged."

You best be absolutely sure of what you just said.

StreetsOfGold
28th October 2016, 08:35 AM

I already addressed this TWICE, go back and READ slowly
As Far as Jews NOT fitting 1 john 2:22-23, there are THOUSANDS of SAVED "Jews" who KNOW Jesus Christ is THEIR messiah and NOW, their Saviour.

What you mean is that the NATION of Israel does not officially recognized Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
(that's why there is coming a 7 yr long, TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE i.e. Great tribulation period)
Hello!?!

Your lack of delineating this FACT negates your entire point

Just AS there are LOST gentiles, SO there are also LOST Jews
So?! Who didn't know this?
Especially after reading the first 10 chapters of the Acts of the Apostles in which God RECORDED the official rejection of Jesus as Israel's Messiah in Acts Chapter 7

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

crimethink
28th October 2016, 08:46 AM
I already addressed this TWICE, go back and READ slowly

No, you didn't. You just spewed some more about the Vatican.

As Far as Jews NOT fitting 1 john 2:22-23, there are THOUSANDS of SAVED "Jews" who KNOW Jesus Christ is THEIR messiah and NOW, their Saviour.

Someone who becomes a Christian is called a Christian. Like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmfd1XND1M

The religion of Moses is now called Christianity...as it has been for nearly 2000 years.

The vast majority of Jews consider Jesus Christ to be, at best, a liar and fraud, at worst, a bastard and sorcerer.

What you mean is that[B] the NATION of Israel does not officially recognized Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

All Talmud Jews everywhere reject Jesus Christ as a liar, fraud, bastard, and sorcerer. Not just in the anti-Christ State "of Israel."

Especially after reading the first 10 chapters of the Acts of the Apostles in which God RECORDED the official rejection of Jesus as Israel's Messiah in Acts Chapter 7

The Hebrews (not "the Jews"), in the majority, rejected God's Son, and lost their promises. Forever. Individual descendants of the Hebrews, which almost all Europeans are, can gain blessings from God only by embracing Jesus Christ.

Yet people like you insist that "Jews" are saved by race, and will "eventually" accept Christ, and, until then, we must "bless" them. Contrary to what Christ and the Bible say. You consider "replacement theology" to be "anti-Semitic," a "crime" you find far more objectionable than anti-Christism.

[B]Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

98% of "Jews" are not "in Christ Jesus." They are "in Lucifer" and his unholy books, the Talmud...or the Communist Manifesto.