PDA

View Full Version : Trump gets 306 Electoral votes....or does he??

Joshua01
10th November 2016, 01:15 PM
Quoted unedited from another site: (my opinion is this series of events would never stand with the people who voted for Trump)

FINAL: TRUMP 306 ELECTORAL VOTES (though CNN seems reluctant to publish that).
HEADS UP: I suspect this is legitimate:
The following was posted to a popular forum:

I am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below. With this information I believe we need to bring our force to bear, and prevent what the Cabal is planning. I've included information below that details actions that you can take to help stop them.

There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election. The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.

I've done some digging. On the Guardian's electoral map, checking each precinct, in each state, all precincts are completely reported. There is nothing, therefore, from stopping the officials in those states from declaring a winner.

Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, [link to results.azcentral.com] shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner?

For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared. You can go to the NY Times interactive map, and see that they are listing the Trump victory chance at 92%, aka likely... not even very likely.

And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called.

HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary. That won't make a big splash in the news because Trump has already won the election.

BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed).

AND THEN - Hillary is declared as President. The media will say this is shocking, but it is only fair as she "did win the popular vote".

SO, what to do? One, we need this thread pinned. Then we need to start spreading this news so people are aware of this, so this is not surprising when they execute their plans. Then, people need to contact the offices of the Secretary of State below, and find out information about why the Secretaries haven't declared a winner. We need these state to declare a winner. Trump will go up by 27 electoral votes, and it would be too difficult to force 36 Electors to flip their votes to Hillary.

My response: YOU CAN BET ON IT, THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IF PEOPLE DO NOT HOP ON THIS TO STOP IT. There is no conceivable way these states have not reported yet unless they are casting ballots to do the final rig and STEAL THIS ELECTION NOW.

THE NEWSWEEK REPORT IS NOW COMPLETELY CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT LEGITIMATE
NEWSWEEK SENT OUT 125,000 COPIES OF "MADAM PRESIDENT" BEFORE THE ELECTION WAS FINALIZED AND HAS RECALLED THEM. THERE IS NO TRUMP EDITION. ALL PICTURES SHOWING A TRUMP EDITION ARE FRAUDULENT.
http://82.221.129.208/hahahaeatshit.jpg​
THIS REPORT (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/730754/Newsweek-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-madam-president) by the UK Express proves election fraud, even though Newsweek is brushing it off as them "being stupid". NOPE. IT WAS NOT "STUPID", theyknew the election would be rigged, and really did never bother to prepare a Trump version. TROLLS FABRICATED A TRUMP EDITION FRONT COVER TO COMBAT THE NEWSWEEK BUST, BUT FOLKS, NO TRUMP EDITION EXISTS EVEN NOW.

There is an iconic picture being misused by trolls which shows Dewey beating Truman. Trolls will never tell you the truth about that picture, which is that the headline was a mistake, printed AFTER the election was completely final. This Newsweek gaffe is something that really does prove fraud.

OBAMA INVITED TRUMP TO THE WHITE HOUSE TODAY
DONALD SHOULD NOT GO. HE SHOULD NOT ENTER ANY GOVERNMENT PLACE UNTIL HE OWNS IT AND HIS STAFF HAS SECURED IT ENTIRELY, ESPECIALLY AGAINST POISONING.
SOLID PROOF: IF YOU WANT TO STEAL AN ELECTION, YOU FOCUSONLY ON THE MOST IMPORTANT CITIES.
Yeah, Hillary is saying all of Donald's votes came from low education counties. This is only because Hillary rigged the votes in all the major cities and this map proves it!

http://82.221.129.208/guardianmap.gif

FACT: THE ONLY REASON DEMOCRATS WIN IS BECAUSE THEY STUFF BALLOT BOXES AND RIG MACHINES IN THE BIG CITIES.

THE ONLY REASON DEMOCRATS EXIST IS MIND CONTROL AND MEDIA FRAUD.

HEY EVERYONE, DONALD MAY HAVE TAKEN IT, BUT:
THERE IS STILL A MAJOR INVESTIGATION NEEDED FOR VOTE FRAUD FROM HILLARY, AND SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS STILL NEED TO BE MADE.
Yeah, it is easy to just let it all go because Donald won. But should we? HELL NO.

http://82.221.129.208/votefraud2.gif

osoab
10th November 2016, 01:48 PM
Pipe dream. They would have a full on revolt if that occurred.

ximmy
10th November 2016, 03:09 PM
I think they are so embarrassed that Trump will show over 300 sothey are waiting for people to move on.

ximmy
10th November 2016, 07:10 PM
They just gave him AZ. Perhaps they are realizing how stupid they look.