http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99595527#p99595527

Shami-Amourae
28th November 2016, 03:59 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1480/37/1480374106004.png

crimethink
28th November 2016, 04:23 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1479/75/1479751459591.png

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99595527#p99595527

That's pretty much a load of shit about tattoos. They are generally indifferent to fag marriage (neither flamingly in support nor opposing it), and soft drugs (e.g., marijuana) are quite popular. Some "conservative" ideas are embraced, especially opposition to the typical whining of the classic Millennial - though "Millennial" and "Generation Z" are not formally defined.

"Most conservative" since WWII? LOL

Nope.

Shami-Amourae
2nd December 2016, 08:37 PM
http://www.marcomm.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/GenStudy_InfoG3.jpg

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101276504#p101276504

Gen Z will save this country.

You can only post in this thread if you are apart of Gen Z

Babyboomer BTFO, Gen X BTFO, Millennial BTFO!

>http://www.marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

Neuro
3rd December 2016, 01:19 AM
I agree with Shami I have two kids born 2000 and 2003, and they certainly seem to come out on the conservative side. Until a year or so ago I was worried about my daughter (2000), she was talking about her CIS-gendered dad (apparently that was me), being vegetarian/vegan, having gender fluid friends, but she turned around 180°, and is very alt-right nowadays...

The thing is to be able to go more left wing than the millenials, there is only white mass suicide remaining, sure you have a few teenagers who would go down that route, but most would hesitate, so to rebel you have to go right, and certainly you have to go more right than your grand parents.

White pride!

crimethink
3rd December 2016, 02:44 PM

From what and for whom?

As I said previously, there is no actual definition of "Generation Z." But don't let that stop (((academics))) from spewing out "research" of no substance.

Shami-Amourae
31st July 2017, 11:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkpr1btb1Ak

Hitch
31st July 2017, 06:51 PM
Insulting someone like that, is never right. You don't treat people that way.

woodman
31st July 2017, 07:02 PM
Bullshit. Did you hear the whining bitch? "Call security. My feelings are hurt." Fuck that nigger.

Hitch
31st July 2017, 07:12 PM
Bullshit. Did you hear the whining bitch? "Call security. My feelings are hurt." Fuck that nigger.

In the video, he did nothing to deserve that racial attack. The kid prevoked it.

Still, that's Bullshit. You don't treat people that way, regardless. It doesn't matter if he calls security after the fact. The fact stands, that guy was insulted based upon his race at that time.

We need to be better than that.

woodman
31st July 2017, 07:25 PM
In the video, he did nothing to deserve that racial attack. The kid prevoked it.

Still, that's Bullshit. You don't treat people that way, regardless. It doesn't matter if he calls security after the fact. The fact stands, that guy was insulted based upon his race at that time.

This is backlash. That is all. I give the kid an A+ for having balls. He has more balls than most adult men who are so emasculated by the time they reach 25 that they may as well just chop their own balls off.

Sticks and stones......

woodman
31st July 2017, 07:32 PM
that racial attack.

It was not a racial attack. It was just some stupid, cocky kid doing what stupid, cocky kids do. Walk away and feel what you feel. You are a better man in the end. I will give the guy a little credit. He did not attack the young ones as many stupid blacks would have done. He did lessen his own stature by his whining to have the young boys punished by the law (security). As if 'security' would make him feel less a 'nigger'. If he did not feel somewhere inside that he was 'lesser' then he would have laughed it off.

Hitch
31st July 2017, 08:05 PM
We are going to have to disagree on this one, Woodman. I respect you and your posts, contributions to this forum....

However, insulting a man who doesn't deserve it, ain't right. Period. No matter how much you want to believe it to be so.

crimethink
1st August 2017, 01:23 AM

I don't know what happened prior to the beginning of the video, so I cannot assess the justification, or lack thereof, of the kid calling him a name. But, he then proceeded to act like a Nigger by going into the store and yelling repeatedly for "security," as though the kid threw rocks at him or something.

crimethink
1st August 2017, 01:26 AM

The "magic" of video editing. You are making a huge assumption, that the kid started the problem. We don't see how the interaction started, but we do know how he reacted to it...yes, like a Nigger.

Note the Nigger's comment about "going back in the store." I suspect there is much more to be seen before the artificial beginning of the video.

Also notice the Nigger talk from the Negress near the end of the video. Who was that directed at? An employee?

cheka.
1st August 2017, 04:41 AM
most likely blowback for whatever the whining sjw negro did

woodman
1st August 2017, 04:21 PM
We are going to have to disagree on this one, Woodman. I respect you and your posts, contributions to this forum....

However, insulting a man who doesn't deserve it, ain't right. Period. No matter how much you want to believe it to be so.
Hitch, I find myself feeling apologetic for my words yesterday. You are good dude and I was tired and feeling irritable. Please except my apology for my negative behavior. I still feel the fellow displayed sickening behavior in trying to get the security involved. As far as the video goes; Yes, it is sad that we cannot treat each-other with respect, but respect is a mutual thing and very scarce these days.

madfranks
1st August 2017, 06:34 PM

LOL he actually said he felt threatened by the kids calling him names. Definitely a whiny little bitch.

Tumbleweed
1st August 2017, 08:51 PM

I approve of your comment and it hits the mark perfectly!!

No reason for any apologies.

woodman
2nd August 2017, 06:04 AM
I approve of your comment and it hits the mark perfectly!!

No reason for any apologies.

Something that has come to my attention lately is the 'tone' of what is said is often more important than the actual content. This has been happening with my daughters and granddaughters. I notice that when I am irritated (and quite justly so) I will try to get my ideas accross to them to make them understand my issues. They will completely shut down and become very upset and claim that I am out of line and 'yelling' at them. At this point they refuse to listen any longer and the conversation ends. I certainly don't yell at them and I believe I am talking very reasonable and calmly. I suppose there is an undertone to my speech that is somehow threatening to them. I believe some part of their ego is being rubbed wrong and they simply can't handle it. So it would seem that if a person says something in the right manner, they could tell someone to eat shit and the person would go away with a shit eating grin. Not so much what you say as how you say it.

I have never been much for manipulating people and I simply aim to get my message across. At this point I am trying to be 'kinder and gentler' in bringing my points across.

I wonder if you could call someone a nigger in a very respectful way and it would not be hurtful to them? However, the whole point of calling someone a nigger is to disrespect them. I think perhaps if one has enough innate respect for their self, they would easily shed such a comment.

hoarder
2nd August 2017, 06:38 AM
They will completely shut down and become very upset and claim that I am out of line and 'yelling' at them. When they hear something they don't want to hear, it sounds like yelling even when it isn't.

crimethink
2nd August 2017, 12:42 PM
Something that has come to my attention lately is the 'tone' of what is said is often more important than the actual content. This has been happening with my daughters and granddaughters. I notice that when I am irritated (and quite justly so) I will try to get my ideas accross to them to make them understand my issues. They will completely shut down and become very upset and claim that I am out of line and 'yelling' at them. At this point they refuse to listen any longer and the conversation ends. I certainly don't yell at them and I believe I am talking very reasonable and calmly. I suppose there is an undertone to my speech that is somehow threatening to them. I believe some part of their ego is being rubbed wrong and they simply can't handle it. So it would seem that if a person says something in the right manner, they could tell someone to eat shit and the person would go away with a shit eating grin. Not so much what you say as how you say it.

I have never been much for manipulating people and I simply aim to get my message across. At this point I am trying to be 'kinder and gentler' in bringing my points across.

I wonder if you could call someone a nigger in a very respectful way and it would not be hurtful to them? However, the whole point of calling someone a nigger is to disrespect them. I think perhaps if one has enough innate respect for their self, they would easily shed such a comment.

Using a grenade when chocolate bars will do is obviously not a good tactic, but, do keep in mind that the vast majority of those who are "offended" by "strong language" are leftists who value emotion over facts. The leftists tell us to "be nice"* while they murder babies in the womb, flood sub-human killers & rapists into our countries, and generally yearn to destroy all that is beautiful in the name of "progress."

When reception is essential, one will have to vary their approach actively, but how often that is needed is dependent upon the individual and situation. In such cases, one usually has to avoid the cliche of "religion and politics," as well, which, unfortunately, now involves almost everything, even sports and the weather. However, very few things here at GSUS have successful reception being essential, especially since most of those who are or would be "offended" are disingenuous or even outright enemy operatives.

* when someone tells you to "be nice," always remember that "nice" comes from a root meaning stupid - Origin and Etymology of nice - Middle English, foolish, wanton, from Anglo-French, silly, simple, from Latin nescius ignorant, from nescire not to know — more at nescience

hoarder
2nd August 2017, 01:00 PM
I wonder if you could call someone a nigger in a very respectful way and it would not be hurtful to them? However, the whole point of calling someone a nigger is to disrespect them. I think perhaps if one has enough innate respect for their self, they would easily shed such a comment.It depends on the person. I once had a wild and hot headed Irish oilfield boss that everyone avoided. A roustabout was assigned to be his assistant. I asked the roustabout how he dealt with it and he said you can call him anything to his face and get by with it as long as you're smiling when you say it.
I think there is a key to unlock most people's minds, unfortunately I don't have the people skills to figure it out quickly.

Hitch
3rd August 2017, 12:12 PM
Using a grenade when chocolate bars will do is obviously not a good tactic, but, do keep in mind that the vast majority of those who are "offended" by "strong language" are leftists who value emotion over facts. The leftists tell us to "be nice"* while they murder babies in the womb, flood sub-human killers & rapists into our countries, and generally yearn to destroy all that is beautiful in the name of "progress."

When reception is essential, one will have to vary their approach actively, but how often that is needed is dependent upon the individual and situation. In such cases, one usually has to avoid the cliche of "religion and politics," as well, which, unfortunately, now involves almost everything, even sports and the weather. However, very few things here at GSUS have successful reception being essential, especially since most of those who are or would be "offended" are disingenuous or even outright enemy operatives.

* when someone tells you to "be nice," always remember that "nice" comes from a root meaning stupid - Origin and Etymology of nice - Middle English, foolish, wanton, from Anglo-French, silly, simple, from Latin nescius ignorant, from nescire not to know — more at nescience

I prefer to use the term "being respectful", personally. Or, just being friendly towards others. Nice, when someone says that, often means in a way of displaying weakness towards others. After all, women don't like nice guys, nor do they respect them. Just something to think about. However, it's good to respect others and our differences, providing they offer the same respect towards us.

crimethink
4th August 2017, 12:17 PM
I prefer to use the term "being respectful", personally. Or, just being friendly towards others. Nice, when someone says that, often means in a way of displaying weakness towards others. After all, women don't like nice guys, nor do they respect them. Just something to think about. However, it's good to respect others and our differences, providing they offer the same respect towards us.

Respect is earned, not demanded.

Again, neither you nor I know what transpired prior to the artificial beginning of that video. I believe it's clearly edited to emphasis the "disrespec'" from the kid, without showing what led up to that. I'm very certain that the kid didn't just call him a Nigger out of the blue, without provocation.

Our recent interaction here on GSUS demonstrated my point: I said something not nice about the nation of your ethnicity, and you reacted like the kid towards me. :) I went overboard, and deserved (some of) what you said.

Hitch
4th August 2017, 07:10 PM
Respect is earned, not demanded.

Again, neither you nor I know what transpired prior to the artificial beginning of that video. I believe it's clearly edited to emphasis the "disrespec'" from the kid, without showing what led up to that. I'm very certain that the kid didn't just call him a Nigger out of the blue, without provocation.

We both agree on that we don't know what transpired before the kid called him a nigger, but you can't be certain it wasn't out of the blue. The kid may just be around folks who don't like black people, whether or not, they deserve respect as individuals.

Parents teach their kids by example. The kid's father, or less likely mother, may very well read this forum and teach the kid to call black people niggers.

The only thing for certain, is you are siding with the kid because he's white, and making assumptions about the black dude, because he's black.

That's just not the right Christian thing to do, imo.

crimethink
5th August 2017, 02:14 PM
The only thing for certain, is you are siding with the kid because he's white, and making assumptions about the black dude, because he's black.

You're making an assumption based solely on the use of the term "Nigger." Had the kid simply said "fuck you" to him, or called him a "piece of shit," you would not be as worked up and "outraged."

I judge what I see. The Nigger - yes, Nigger - showed Typical Nigger Behavior by going in the store and yelling his "outrage." That gives me strong evidence there was much more to this story.

That's just not the right Christian thing to do, imo.

I'll say this again: Our recent interaction here on GSUS demonstrated my point: I said something not nice about the nation of your ethnicity, and you reacted like the kid towards me. I went overboard, and deserved (some of) what you said.

Also: “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” Jesus Himself initially ignored the woman's pleas for help, and used an epithet to refer to the woman. Instead of her shrieking about being called a dog, she expressed even more faith, and Jesus relented.

Hitch
5th August 2017, 09:18 PM
I'll say this again: Our recent interaction here on GSUS demonstrated my point: I said something not nice about the nation of your ethnicity, and you reacted like the kid towards me. I went overboard, and deserved (some of) what you said.

Our recent interaction isn't so recent to me, it's long forgotten. Look, whatever bad words we said to each other, bygones, in my opinion. I don't care what you think of my ethnicity.

Furthermore, I am not outraged or worked up by this topic.

A black guy got called a nigger by a white kid, and he got pissed off. You want to justify the white kid's behavior with a bunch of assumptions and bullshit. You don't know any more than I do about what happened. It's all assumptions. You can tell a lot about a person, by what they assume.

crimethink
6th August 2017, 07:19 AM
Our recent interaction isn't so recent to me, it's long forgotten. Look, whatever bad words we said to each other, bygones, in my opinion. I don't care what you think of my ethnicity.

That's not the point. You want to avoid the reality that you acted exactly as the kid did. You're forgiven on my part, as well.

I don't really hate Poles, either.

A black guy got called a nigger by a white kid, and he got pissed off. You want to justify the white kid's behavior with a bunch of assumptions and bullshit. You don't know any more than I do about what happened. It's all assumptions. You can tell a lot about a person, by what they assume.

You assume the kid called him a Nigger "out of the blue."

You assume no provocation occurred.

We both saw how the Nigger reacted afterwards...and such behavior is, indeed, Typical Nigger Behavior. A logical conclusion is that much more transpired than what is on the video.

Hitch
6th August 2017, 12:35 PM
You assume the kid called him a Nigger "out of the blue."

You assume no provocation occurred..

I did not assume anything. I said we both don't know what happened prior, and that all we know is a white kid called a black guy a nigger. That was caught on camera.

Also, I never commented on how the black guy reacted. Personally, I think he acted like a crying little bitch. He did not act like an adult, nor did he try and handle the situation like an adult. But, I never commented on that, and you again make more assumptions. Going through life making assumptions, driven by your own personal agenda, is no way to go through life.

crimethink
6th August 2017, 05:00 PM
Going through life making assumptions, driven by your own personal agenda, is no way to go through life.

And yet you make another assumption.

The only "agenda" I have is the Truth. What's yours?

You see a rattlesnake on the ground. Do you make the assumption he will do what a rattlesnake does, or do you "give him the benefit of the doubt" and try to pick him up?

Hitch
6th August 2017, 05:28 PM
You see a rattlesnake on the ground. Do you make the assumption he will do what a rattlesnake does, or do you "give him the benefit of the doubt" and try to pick him up?

The truth is what you seem to be missing.

You'd look at the rattlesnake. If he had black scales, you'd stomp on him. If the snake had white scales, you'd 'assume' again, and give him a hug.

I just see a rattlesnake for what he is, a rattlesnake.

crimethink
6th August 2017, 05:42 PM
The truth is what you seem to be missing.

You assumed you had the Truth, based on the video.

I know that doesn't contain the whole Truth.

You'd look at the rattlesnake. If he had black scales, you'd stomp on him. If the snake had white scales, you'd 'assume' again, and give him a hug.

You've been getting your recommended daily allowance of Talmudvision, obviously.

I just see a rattlesnake for what he is, a rattlesnake.

I just see a Nigger for what he is, a Nigger.

Shami-Amourae
15th August 2017, 08:15 PM
Boomers are a lost fucking cause.
Generation Z is the future.
https://s4.postimg.org/apsgobqwd/1502547395526.png

Jewboo
16th August 2017, 01:48 AM
Boomers are a lost fucking cause. Generation Z is the future.

https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/3x2/1300/20170321204441-shutterstock-343079729.jpeg

:rolleyes: Where's Gen Z Whitey ?

Joshua01
16th August 2017, 06:33 AM
From that graph it looks like niggers and spics are the real problem in America
Boomers are a lost fucking cause.
https://s4.postimg.org/apsgobqwd/1502547395526.png

crimethink
16th August 2017, 12:24 PM

Indeed it is!

The majority of Generation Z is MIXED RACE OR NON-WHITE.

Nearly all of them form their opinions based on Jewish/faggot-controlled "social media."

Some "future."

hoarder
16th August 2017, 01:47 PM
From that graph it looks like niggers and spics are the real problem in AmericaJews are.

Neuro
17th August 2017, 12:51 AM
Indeed it is!

The majority of Generation Z is MIXED RACE OR NON-WHITE.

Nearly all of them form their opinions based on Jewish/faggot-controlled "social media."

Some "future."

Those are the lemmings... They never shaped history (impact on future) in history, they will follow whatever trend is layed out for them. There is a subset in the population (those who identify as alt-right), where dissent is remarkable, and that can change the course of history, and a majority isn't necessary.

The demographics is troublesome of course, but immigration could for instead be limited to predominantly white vs today predominantly black or brown, social security payments could be connected to criminal charges of both parents (if one of them commits a crime, no support). Stop the equal opportunity racial discrimination of whites (where a less talented black gets the position).

It could be reversed.

crimethink
17th August 2017, 03:30 AM
There is a subset in the population (those who identify as alt-right), where dissent is remarkable, and that can change the course of history, and a majority isn't necessary....It could be reversed.

Steiner is coming to save us!

Your country is gone, my friend. Ours is imploding before our very eyes.

This is the end of the age. The end of the world? Not sure yet, but it sure looks that way. If not, good luck to the Chinese.

Neuro
17th August 2017, 05:33 AM
Steiner is coming to save us!

Your country is gone, my friend. Ours is imploding before our very eyes.

This is the end of the age. The end of the world? Not sure yet, but it sure looks that way. If not, good luck to the Chinese.

A new ice age would help with the weeding out... ;)

... just trying to be optimistic!

crimethink
17th August 2017, 03:19 PM
A new ice age would help with the weeding out... ;)

... just trying to be optimistic!

But the last "big event" is going to be by fire, with a "New Heaven and a New Earth" needed afterwards.

Jewboo
17th August 2017, 05:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu93SsQaM5Y

Neuro
18th August 2017, 12:14 AM
But the last "big event" is going to be by fire, with a "New Heaven and a New Earth" needed afterwards.
After the fire, whether it is manmade nuclear or natural (super volcano, giant meteor), you'ld have enough debris in the atmosphere (new heaven), to plunge earth into an ice age (new earth). During the last ice age the survivors in Europe-Asia became a new species (Cro Magnon or Homo Sapiens Sapiens), only the most resourceful, forward planning and creative genes survived.

Nothing in world history has created the rate of rapid devolution like social security and the thought we are all equal. Even so genetic devolution is the norm during periods of stable and comfortable climate, as we had the last 10-15,000 years. When it changes, unless all are wiped out, the new race of super humans will be extraordinary, but I agree with you, the chance of it happening within our current environment and socio-political confines is next to impossible!

Neuro
18th August 2017, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu93SsQaM5Y

That lardarse idiot needs to die! He is a product of rapid devolution.

Jewboo
18th August 2017, 04:48 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/16/1502164883170.gif

Jewboo
20th November 2017, 11:20 AM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/11/1511111613826.jpg

madfranks
20th November 2017, 12:58 PM
Jewboo, your avatar is how I feel after seeing that picture... :(

Hitch
20th November 2017, 05:36 PM
Jewboo, your avatar is how I feel after seeing that picture... :(

His avatar is how I feel each time I visit this dying forum. :(

madfranks
20th November 2017, 07:35 PM
His avatar is also how I feel after reading your post :(

Neuro
21st November 2017, 02:55 PM

Yes let's allow in some more sex doll spambots to liven this place up.

madfranks
21st November 2017, 03:31 PM
Yes let's allow in some more sex doll spambots to liven this place up.Don't you talk bad about Mr. Sexdoll spambot! He's our only new member here for like a really long time!

(wow, I'm suddenly depressed again) :(

Jewboo
26th December 2017, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6LQUKlcMeU

(This short video clip is a huge hit over at 4chan the day after Christmas)

Jewboo
26th December 2017, 03:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6LQUKlcMeU

(This short video clip is a huge hit over at 4chan the day after Christmas)

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1514/30/1514307202690.jpg

cheka.
26th December 2017, 04:18 PM
generation z is to be called generation ZYKLON :)

Shami-Amourae
18th December 2018, 08:47 AM
Gen-Z wanna take away Women's Rights and openly attacking the Left...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Sre3wEaJs

Horn
18th December 2018, 09:48 AM
Indigo children - a generation of Indians.

Jewboo
18th December 2018, 10:10 AM
Gen-Z wanna take away Women's Rights and openly attacking the Left...

I'm guessing Shami you yourself are now older than these Gen-Zers?

:)

Neuro
19th December 2018, 03:02 AM
Indigo children - a generation of Indians.

I go India on Sunday

woodman
19th December 2018, 03:53 AM
I go India on Sunday

What for? I don't know if I'd want to go there. It seems like a shithole. Probably some cool shit to see if you have the money and someone to show you around.

Neuro
19th December 2018, 04:04 AM
What for? I don't know if I'd want to go there. It seems like a shithole. Probably some cool shit to see if you have the money and someone to show you around.
I Goa go.

Neuro
19th December 2018, 05:51 AM
I Goa go.

Sorry to busy working...
https://k6u8v6y8.stackpathcdn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/south-goa.jpg
I don’t think 2 weeks of this will hurt too much...

woodman
19th December 2018, 06:12 AM
Sorry to busy working...
https://k6u8v6y8.stackpathcdn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/south-goa.jpg
I don’t think 2 weeks of this will hurt too much...

No doubt. I would love to hang out in such place. Hate airports and flying though. Long distance on a plane is torture unless you have room like first class. I will address this in the 'Are we going backward' thread

Horn
19th December 2018, 02:24 PM
I go India on Sunday

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...

what's left of it. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-LNFDbJdsw

Neuro
22nd December 2018, 04:54 AM
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...

what's left of it. ::)

Nothing, shaved earlier today, but I could glue some flowers to my scalp...

osoab
22nd December 2018, 05:08 AM
Nothing, shaved earlier today, but I could glue some flowers to my scalp...

I wouldn't use the local water supply to keep the flowers fresh in that arrangement.

Horn
22nd December 2018, 06:05 AM
In that case pack extra Orange shirts to blend into like a Dutch guy you should have a good time.

Neuro
22nd December 2018, 06:15 AM
In that case pack extra Orange shirts to blend into like a Dutch guy you should have a good time.
Thanks!

I still have one from my 90’s Indigo travels. I’ll bring it, it has the kind of patina the current indigo children may want to trade a dozen new orange shirts to get. I’ll bring that dozen back in 2041 and become rich.

osoab
22nd December 2018, 06:58 AM
Thanks!

I still have one from my 90’s Indigo travels. I’ll bring it, it has the kind of patina the current indigo children may want to trade a dozen new orange shirts to get. I’ll bring that dozen back in 2041 and become rich.

The trends will change by then. No one will be wearing shirts. We will all be naked as the final culmination of the green tards.

Besides, you will miss your 90's shirt while living your 90's. :)

Horn
22nd December 2018, 08:07 AM
The trends will change by then.

Trend for Next Generations, Weaponized Narratives...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsnscncaKHo

Horn
22nd December 2018, 08:13 AM
Thanks!

I still have one from my 90’s Indigo travels.

Too Conservative.

Neuro
22nd December 2018, 09:45 AM
The trends will change by then. No one will be wearing shirts. We will all be naked as the final culmination of the green tards.

Besides, you will miss your 90's shirt while living your 90's. :)

True I would probably only remember the 90’s if I keep it.

Neuro
22nd December 2018, 09:48 AM
Too Conservative.

Maybe I can attract young indigo shiksas by my orange shirt exuding wealth and experience. I may have to drug my wife...

Horn
22nd December 2018, 10:25 AM
Maybe I can attract young indigo shiksas by my orange shirt exuding wealth and experience. I may have to drug my wife...

Eh, when in India... my only advice would be a couple Keler beers first then leave it up to the fate of some different Gods.

Jewboo
22nd December 2018, 12:02 PM
Maybe I can attract young indigo shiksas...

http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3346&dateline=1544808318 https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/skeptical-doctor-smoking-picture-id157376694?k=6&m=157376694&s=612x612&w=0&h=mg3ZVKXSNXs59FpCFkXATmzbUAlAwGC_7m1sGnDJVYU=

Neuro
23rd December 2018, 01:54 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3346&dateline=1544808318 https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/skeptical-doctor-smoking-picture-id157376694?k=6&m=157376694&s=612x612&w=0&h=mg3ZVKXSNXs59FpCFkXATmzbUAlAwGC_7m1sGnDJVYU=

I just stopped smoking 3 days ago...

Neuro
23rd December 2018, 02:01 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=15964&dateline=1545506543&type=thumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HytrKvXGljc&feature=share

Happy Christmas Book! :)

osoab
23rd December 2018, 03:31 AM

Quitter.

Jewboo
23rd December 2018, 07:56 AM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OqMpH_wW1ug/VxEz3XvYesI/AAAAAAAABLo/QKdAEptwYQ4oF7sDM_N4l35aWw7pvbyZw/w900-h599/8Nh1PjR.gif

After sixteen months I still crave one every few days.

:(

Neuro
23rd December 2018, 09:03 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OqMpH_wW1ug/VxEz3XvYesI/AAAAAAAABLo/QKdAEptwYQ4oF7sDM_N4l35aWw7pvbyZw/w900-h599/8Nh1PjR.gif

After sixteen months I still crave one every few days.

:(

Yeah, I can imagine. Last day of work in Istanbul, before Christmasbreak. I all of a sudden was overcome by an incredibly dizziness. I couldn’t stand up after the 8.30 am patients left. Couldn’t even sit. Was lying down for six hours and then my assistant drove me in the backseat to an ear specialist. Diagnose vestibular neuritis, totally harmless in itself and I am recovered, but it tends to affect people under stress, so I decided to change my life! Reduce stress, drink less. Next warning maybe more serious!

Horn
23rd December 2018, 09:24 AM
Im of the opinion that cutting nicotine completely after age 40 does more harm than good.

Recommend chewing the end of a cigar or vaping to reduced ml.

woodman
23rd December 2018, 10:08 AM
Im of the opinion that cutting nicotine completely after age 40 does more harm than good.

My mother quit around the age of 50, after smoking heavily since college; at least two packs a day. She was quite healthy and led a well balanced life until she died instantly from a stroke at the age of 89. That's at least 39 years of productive living and enjoying life, after quitting.

Horn
23rd December 2018, 10:45 AM
While that may work for women of a previous generation.

If I were to eliminate nicotine from my diet completely, the millenials would suffer some destructive wrath along with myself.

Jewboo
23rd December 2018, 11:13 AM
Diagnose vestibular neuritis, totally harmless in itself and I am recovered, but it tends to affect people under stress, so I decided to change my life! Reduce stress, drink less. Next warning maybe more serious!

What causes vestibular neuritis?
(https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15227-vestibular-neuritis) (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15227-vestibular-neuritis)Researchers think the most likely cause is a viral infection of the inner ear, swelling around the vestibulocochlear nerve (caused by a virus), or a viral infection that has occurred somewhere else in the body. (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15227-vestibular-neuritis)

:(??

Jewboo
23rd December 2018, 11:19 AM
https://www.vosizneias.com/wp-content/uploads/uploaded_images/doctorHodes-717635.jpg

I'm of the opinion that goyim cutting nicotine completely after age 40 does more harm than good.

Of course you are (((Dr. Horn))).

:rolleyes:

Horn
23rd December 2018, 11:36 AM
Of course you are (((Dr. Horn))).

Ofcourse you and Neuro were my test specimens. The results are obvious and conclusive.

Jewboo
23rd December 2018, 12:26 PM
https://www.18karatreggae.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/kosher-marijuana.jpg

I've smoked weed then posted incoherent shit on GSUS 24,566 times.

Deal with it goyim!

Horn
23rd December 2018, 12:49 PM
Log report circa: X-mas 018.14:30

Test subject Neuro, records experiencing a lightheaded dizziness STOP. Secondary long term subject Book, suffered a reading comprehension and plagiarist disorder.

All occuring shortly thereafter their suspended or discontunued use of nicotine containing products.

Neuro
24th December 2018, 02:43 AM
What causes vestibular neuritis?
(https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15227-vestibular-neuritis) (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15227-vestibular-neuritis)Researchers think the most likely cause is a viral infection of the inner ear, swelling around the vestibulocochlear nerve (caused by a virus), or a viral infection that has occurred somewhere else in the body. (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15227-vestibular-neuritis)

Sure, but you see I invited the virus to have a stronger effect, by smoking drinking and not sleeping enough. That type of stress is what actually in the long, sometimes short, run, kill people. Vestibular neuritis is in itself a health non-issue, apart from being one of the most nauseating things you can have, so is the virus that is the direct cause of the vestibular neuritis. They have been around us for millions of years. I had other indicators that I wasn’t doing that well health wise lately, but nothing highlighted it as much as lying down for 6 hours utterly incapable of moving. From that I am recovered completely.

But I think I do well in heeding the warning.

Neuro
24th December 2018, 02:52 AM
Reached destination.

https://i.imgur.com/nbUqyVr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Neuro
24th December 2018, 02:55 AM
Log report circa: X-mas 018.14:30

Test subject Neuro, records experiencing a lightheaded dizziness STOP. Secondary long term subject Book, suffered a reading comprehension and plagiarist disorder.

All occuring shortly thereafter their suspended or discontunued use of nicotine containing products.

Reading comprehension? I stopped smoking after the dizziness, not before... Do you have a Christmas break at Philip Morris?

Horn
24th December 2018, 05:58 AM
Guy looks like Trump in India without his hair.

Needs higher dosages of nicotine to fix inner ear issue.

madfranks
24th December 2018, 06:54 AM
Reached destination.

https://i.imgur.com/nbUqyVr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Lol, you don't look to happy about it! :D

Horn
24th December 2018, 06:56 AM

That's the face u get when looking for the "backwards" button on your fascist iphone's camera..

Neuro
24th December 2018, 08:36 AM

It was kind of difficult to even keep my eyes open for the photo as sun was in my face... I am happy though...

Neuro
24th December 2018, 08:38 AM
That's the face u get when looking for the "backwards" button on your fascist iphone's camera..

That is true too, especially when you are trying to take a photo in full sun glare.

Horn
24th December 2018, 08:43 AM
That is true too, especially when you are trying to take a photo in full sun glare.

Is that starfish behind really 1m across or are u just a tiny fellow?

Neuro
24th December 2018, 08:46 AM
Is that starfish behind really 1m across or are u just a tiny fellow?

LOL that is a christmas decoration lamp which is about 1 m across...

Horn
24th December 2018, 08:52 AM
LOL that is a christmas decoration lamp which is about 1 m across...

I see, leave it to the Dutch to hang the Christmas star by its crotch.. :)

Horn
24th December 2018, 09:39 AM
Looks like renting a scooter is the way to go, or an elephant... place looks like playa hermosa costa rica.

PatColo
24th December 2018, 02:19 PM
Guy looks like Trump in India without his hair.

fixed.

Neuro's new av; ur welcome! :)

https://i.imgur.com/wNKhWab.jpg

Neuro
24th December 2018, 06:56 PM
fixed.

Neuro's new av; ur welcome! :)

https://i.imgur.com/wNKhWab.jpg
LOL Thanks!

PatColo
24th December 2018, 08:26 PM
LOL Thanks!

you can spot which pic I cut/pasted the coif from
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=573&ei=Q68hXPGrNMah0wKzu63oAQ&q=trump+hair&oq=trump+hair

y'all notice his new, more 'muted' hair color; a darker, more 'natural' looking sandy-blond? I first noticed last week sometime. Gone is the neon white/yellow,

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_51/2694106/181223-donald-trump-al-0907_60b348a2dd6ff53de166fd40df07bc65.fit-760w.jpg

Neuro
24th December 2018, 11:09 PM
you can spot which pic I cut/pasted the coif from
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=573&ei=Q68hXPGrNMah0wKzu63oAQ&q=trump+hair&oq=trump+hair

y'all notice his new, more 'muted' hair color; a darker, more 'natural' looking sandy-blond? I first noticed last week sometime. Gone is the neon white/yellow,

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_51/2694106/181223-donald-trump-al-0907_60b348a2dd6ff53de166fd40df07bc65.fit-760w.jpg
Also the orange face colour... Where is the Don?

Horn
25th December 2018, 07:41 AM
Dig the hair petina, Neuro looks like a Trump style Aquaman now with his starfish.

osoab
25th December 2018, 03:06 PM
That hair will sell those shirts for you Neuro.

However, small children may runaway thinking a bird is eating your head.

Bigjon
25th December 2018, 07:16 PM

I quit way back in 84 (I believe, been a long time since) and I now use 1500 mg nicotinamide and 500 mg niacin once a day. It helps immensely with stress and mental processes.

After I quit smoking I had some difficulties with spatial orientation, that I believe is related to the lack of nicotine. Hooking computer out to computer out lets the smoke out. Not good.

Neuro
25th December 2018, 08:29 PM
I quit way back in 84 (I believe, been a long time since) and I now use 1500 mg nicotinamide and 500 mg niacin once a day. It helps immensely with stress and mental processes.

After I quit smoking I had some difficulties with spatial orientation, that I believe is related to the lack of nicotine. Hooking computer out to computer out lets the smoke out. Not good.Are you sure it helped?

Jewboo
25th December 2018, 09:16 PM
Reached destination.

http://www.kingforestholidays.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Beach-head.jpg

So post some cool photos of where you are!

Bigjon
25th December 2018, 09:33 PM
Are you sure it helped?

Well I got over the spatial thing, a long time ago.

But Niacin and it's compounds help in the mood department. Less anxiety is a good thing.

Horn
26th December 2018, 08:07 AM
Never heard of nicotinamide, is it available to import?

Sounds like something that you could OD with while attempting to quit smoking.

Bigjon
26th December 2018, 08:45 AM
Never heard of nicotinamide, is it available to import?

Sounds like something that you could OD with while attempting to quit smoking.

Synonymous with Niacinamide, same thing. Should be able to buy just about anywhere.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nicotinamide&t=opera&ia=products

Your stomach is not the same as the direct injection to your blood that smoking gives you.
You can safely take 3 grams a day. (3000 mg) and I believe the amount you can tolerate is much higher.

Here's a good place for info: http://www.doctoryourself.com/

Neuro
26th December 2018, 09:15 AM
http://www.kingforestholidays.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Beach-head.jpg

So post some cool photos of where you are!

Be patient! I am here for another 12 days!

Jewboo
14th January 2019, 10:08 AM
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1525198178172.jpg

Jewboo
12th December 2019, 04:32 AM

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1564092867011.jpg

:D

Another post in that 4chan thread:

>>235919143 (https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/235919143)
Basically me but my therapist keeps calling me because apparently I owe her money or something because she thinks it was me that used her restroom and pissed all over the walls and the mirrors and the fixtures and the hand dryer and the paper towel dispenser and the toilet paper roll. She’s fully just obsessed with me and thinks this whole “you owe me money for the cleanup” is a good reason to keep calling me. Uhh no, bitch! It isn’t. You pretty much put a nail in the coffin of what could’ve been a mutually beneficial sexual relationship when you said you had no idea what Ocarina of Time was and then had the balls to say that if the main character is Link, why is the game called Legend of Zelda.

Right? Fucking twat. She’s lucky I didn’t shit in her magazine racks.

Jewboo
30th March 2020, 11:46 AM

HA HA
(https://twitter.com/andrewrush/status/1244657465859457024)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/da/ef/8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg

osoab
30th March 2020, 02:27 PM
ha ha

wtf?

Hitch
31st March 2020, 11:28 PM
[/center]

wtf?

Saddens me to see this. I just got done working 17 hours a day delivering water to people who desperately need it, during this crisis...to see a post mocking hungry people. Makes me think humanity is done, with our culture. Bragging about online toilet paper purchases seems to be the winning ticket. :(

Jewboo
1st April 2020, 08:30 AM
I just got done working 17 hours a day delivering water to people who desperately need it, during this crisis...

Hitch-Slowbell-Liquid-Solid's pompous "virtue signalling" horseshit after he himself QUIT the police force and fire department and this very forum at least six times...............only to slither back again like now. (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?101727-20-million-now-quarantined-in-China-from-Coronavirus&p=960088&viewfull=1#post960088)
(http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?101727-20-million-now-quarantined-in-China-from-Coronavirus&p=960088&viewfull=1#post960088)

Jewboo
1st April 2020, 08:35 AM
wtf?

ALL THESE PARASITES ARE DRIVING NEW CARS AND SUVs (https://twitter.com/andrewrush/status/1244657465859457024)

Hitch
1st April 2020, 03:02 PM
ALL THESE PARASITES ARE DRIVING NEW CARS AND SUVs (https://twitter.com/andrewrush/status/1244657465859457024)

I get your point now. Well, they probably won't be driving those nice cars for long. I know a guy who's a repo man on the side. His company shutdown for the lock down. He gets $100 per car he repos....I have a feeling he's going to be doing very well for himself soon.

osoab
1st April 2020, 04:31 PM

It's all affordable with a 96 month loan.