Aired November 13, 2016.

Carl
14th November 2016, 09:52 AM
Disarming your enemies......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUdvqq8tkM

crimethink
14th November 2016, 09:57 AM
Disarming your enemies......

You are in total denial, as seriously as any Clinton supporter.

Spectrism
14th November 2016, 10:11 AM

crimethink is good people.

What does that mean? Not a hell of a lot.

Are you expecting Trump to have thrown them in jail already? You do realize Trump is still outside the government until Jan 20, 2017?

Carl
14th November 2016, 10:15 AM

It's really funny, you're so blinded by your own jaded views, you can't see what the fuck is going on.

This is so much bigger than Trump, he's just the medium.....

Joshua01
14th November 2016, 10:20 AM
crimethink is good people.

What does that mean? Not a hell of a lot.

Are you expecting Trump to have thrown them in jail already? You do realize Trump is still outside the government until Jan 20, 2017?

Enhanced and quoted for truth!!

Atocha
14th November 2016, 10:39 AM
The Clintons were castrated. He does not want to tie up Washington to prosecute everyone... But they know he could if he wanted to and if they make a lot of trouble, then he would bring it back on the table. Sort of a "Check" in Chess.

He has a lot of things he wishes to accomplish. He is throwing the trash out and getting down to business.... I hope.

Joshua01
14th November 2016, 10:41 AM
The Clintons were castrated. He does not want to tie up Washington to prosecute everyone... But they know he could if he wanted to and if they make a lot of trouble, then he would bring it back on the table. Sort of a "Check" in Chess.

He has a lot of things he wishes to accomplish. He is throwing the trash out and getting down to business.... I hope.

I really believe he won't have to. Other entities are looking at all the dirt that's been exposed on the Clintons. Email security is not even high on that list IMHO!

Spectrism
14th November 2016, 10:41 AM
This is what happens to good people.... good fellas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=galU59i4FjM

The target is not warned ahead of time.

Joshua01
14th November 2016, 10:43 AM
This is what happens to good people.... good fellas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=galU59i4FjM

The target is not warned ahead of time.

I've always trusted my Italian logic in these situations. It's a successful model.

Spectrism
14th November 2016, 10:52 AM
I really believe he won't have to. Other entities are looking at all the dirt that's been exposed on the Clintons. Email security is not even high on that list IMHO!

My guess is that around April some "more" news will break about the Clinton Foundation and Trump will act surprised and say- "It appears that this is more serious than we thought. I have asked a special prosecutor to look into it to see if what I am hearing is true."

Joshua01
14th November 2016, 11:29 AM
My guess is that around April some "more" news will break about the Clinton Foundation and Trump will act surprised and say- "It appears that this is more serious than we thought. I have asked a special prosecutor to look into it to see if what I am hearing is true."

That's how I'd play it. That matter will take care of itself in time...but not quite yet! I hope crimethink doesn't jump off a bridge before that. I kind of like him, in a twisted sort of way

Horn
14th November 2016, 11:52 AM
Spectro is good people too!!!

lol

Dogman
14th November 2016, 11:58 AM
Spectro is good people too!!!

lol

Hehehe !

On the forum and as in the outside world, methinks*

Occam's razor comes into play!

To strop or not to strop, that is the question !

If anything, the strop does make a great ass whopper !

Lmfao !

;D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum runner

vacuum
14th November 2016, 12:02 PM
Putting Hillary in jail was never in his top 10 or even 20 list of priorities.

He's thinking more about getting trade, immigration, and security fixed than starting a war with the clintons and democrats.

Its hanging over them like a dark cloud. They know Trump can turn on anyone in an instant if they start fighting him. He has that as leverage right now.

He can literally start putting democrats in jail if the don't pass his shit. Think about it.

That said, its up to the FBI and DOJ, specifically the people he appoints. Trump can claim he loves the Clintons while at the same time his DOJ jails them. Trump needs to be the good guy and FBI needs to be the bad guy.

And finally, soft language is really needed right now to not give any excuse to the rioters.

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2016, 12:12 PM
That said, its up to the FBI and DOJ, specifically the people he appoints. Trump can claim he loves the Clintons while at the same time his DOJ jails them. Trump needs to be the good guy and FBI needs to be the bad guy.

All he has to do is NOT pardon them lol...

crimethink
14th November 2016, 12:22 PM
It's clear some people here WANT to be lied to. Want to be lied to every bit as much as leftists do from their cult.

crimethink
14th November 2016, 12:23 PM

Ah, so you approve of lying, even though lying is of the Devil.

midnight rambler
14th November 2016, 12:40 PM
Ah, so you approve of lying, even though lying is of the Devil.

So...you think lying is wrong if one lies (albeit 'temporarily' since lies are always ultimately revealed) to prevent war/bloodshed/death & destruction?

crimethink
14th November 2016, 12:44 PM
So...you think lying is wrong if one lies (albeit 'temporarily' since lies are always ultimately revealed) to prevent war/bloodshed/death & destruction?

That's not why he lied about the Clintons not being criminal scum.

Twisted Titan
14th November 2016, 12:50 PM
That's how I'd play it. That matter will take care of itself in time...but not quite yet! I hope crimethink doesn't jump off a bridge before that. I kind of like him, in a twisted sort of way

He will come off as being very dipolmatic in a intense situation

But everyone with a lick of sense will know that was his plan from day one.

Let the guilty hang themselves with the rope they foolishly give you

vacuum
14th November 2016, 12:58 PM
I think we're reading more into this then there is.

Trump comes from a world where people smile at you to your face while putting the knife in the back and front. The Clintons come from the same world. Trump works with NYC real estate jews every day.

He knows all about putting the knife in. Quietly and gently.

We don't have that mindset so we don't understand how they do it at that level. Its a world where sometimes you have to kill your friend (metaphorically) and both sides understand it has to be that way.

Horn
14th November 2016, 01:11 PM
its called being jewish, vacuum.

Neuro
14th November 2016, 01:14 PM

Trump comes from a world where people smile at you to your face while putting the knife in the back and front. The Clintons come from the same world. Trump works with NYC real estate jews every day.

We don't have that mindset so we don't understand how they do it at that level. Its a world where sometimes you have to kill your friend (metaphorically) and both sides understand it has to be that way.
Hence Rudy for Attorney General...

Shami-Amourae
14th November 2016, 01:15 PM

I understand exactly what Trump is doing.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/74/1469747101429.png

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/15/1469152733062.jpg

Neuro
14th November 2016, 01:16 PM
its called being jewish, vacuum.

Continue like this and I may start liking you again...

Shami-Amourae
14th November 2016, 01:19 PM
Continue like this and I may start liking you again...

I know how to think and manipulate people like Jews do. Trump is a master at it. That's how he played the media and got himself elected.

midnight rambler
14th November 2016, 01:21 PM
That's not why he lied about the Clintons not being criminal scum.

Nice pivot. Sweet. lol

midnight rambler
14th November 2016, 01:23 PM
I know how to think and manipulate people like Jews do. Trump is a master at it. That's how he played the media and got himself elected.

Does anyone REALLY think that when pressed about Barry's birth certificate during the campaign that Trump genuinely had a change of heart and now considers Barry's 'shopped BC to be authentic?

crimethink
14th November 2016, 01:36 PM

It looks like this "election" was a turf war more than an ideological war. Trump saw the opportunity, for whatever reason, to replace the Clinton Crime Family dynasty with his own.

If Trump thinks just like them, and is unable to tell the Truth to the American people, we have gained nothing.

crimethink
14th November 2016, 01:37 PM
I understand exactly what Trump is doing.
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/15/1469152733062.jpg

Yes, and YOU (and all his Goyish supporters) are the pawns.

crimethink
14th November 2016, 01:38 PM

Played the media, or played the American people?

I know how to think like Jews do, and find it repugnant.

Horn
14th November 2016, 01:38 PM
These are the are the highly coveted qualities that the U.S. public were demanding wrapped up into their President.

If the moves are already figured out, then you can also bet that you'll end up a dirty muslim.

Well that which you already were and was the case...

crimethink
14th November 2016, 01:40 PM
Does anyone REALLY think that when pressed about Barry's birth certificate during the campaign that Trump genuinely had a change of heart and now considers Barry's 'shopped BC to be authentic?

More importantly: did Trump ever really care about the birth certificate, or was it just a sales pitch to offer the Goyim an "alternative"?

Opposition. Control it. Lead it ourselves. Remember?

vacuum
14th November 2016, 01:43 PM
It looks like this "election" was a turf war more than an ideological war. Trump saw the opportunity, for whatever reason, to replace the Clinton Crime Family dynasty with his own.

If Trump thinks just like them, and is unable to tell the Truth to the American people, we have gained nothing.

Even if it is a turf war, its much better to have a guy like Putin compared to one like Merkel.

Our Merkel lost and our Putin won, isn't that a step forward?

ImaCannin
14th November 2016, 01:56 PM
If it looks like a puppet and talks like a puppet ... It must be a puppet!

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/C72B829A8A1375952243219730432_512463b8100.29.1.99E 31037-CF8C-4332-942A-8E69B5B165A0.mp4?versionId=3kiAweywnrOgxjUm7BmxdfL oNi_rb29Y

Satanic hand signals

Any Friend of AJ is suspect to be the same

BOOBIES... I WANT BOOBIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgyeshD8RJY

Horn
14th November 2016, 02:08 PM
If its the worst case and all illegal immigrants end up on the fast track to being legal, at the very least everyone here can revelate just like all the liberals did when Obamacare passed that immigracion were dealt with and conquered.

Spectrism
14th November 2016, 02:38 PM
Yes, and YOU (and all his Goyish supporters) are the pawns.
So sorry we deprived you of Hillary Clinton. Collect your tears.

ximmy
14th November 2016, 02:41 PM
The butt-hurt runs deep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4lRibuh9A

EE_
14th November 2016, 03:28 PM
It will be interesting to compare how many games of golf Trump will play compared to Obama.

Obama played golf 270 days as of last January, so add another 35 days appx. to that for this year.

The Obama's have spent about $100 million of tax payers money on vacations and campaigning.

I have a feeling Trump is going to make Obama look like a complete fuck-off before he is done.

Plus, Trump won't be taking his $400,000 salary

singular_me
14th November 2016, 04:16 PM
every generation has thought the same way - and now we all can look down into the abyss, until people begin to realize that it is the mindset which must change, is begging for the problem, the NWO is here to stay, sorry folks

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gifbin.com%2Fbin%2F320sw0sw784 7.gif&f=1

leaders = giving away one's consent

That matter will take care of itself in time

Horn
14th November 2016, 05:00 PM
Watched the entire interview, he in no way has any plans to go after and prosecute the Clintons from what i can tell.

based on what he knows about it now, sounds like he is just happy seeing them lose.

Is probably better than him being a sneaky jew and not giving her any notice and nailing her afterwards.

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2016, 07:45 PM
Watched the entire interview, he in no way has any plans to go after and prosecute the Clintons from what i can tell.

based on what he knows about it now, sounds like he is just happy seeing them lose.

Is probably better than him being a sneaky jew and not giving her any notice and nailing her afterwards.

He wont, but I bet he will let the FBI and CIA do their jobs without intervention.

Just hopeful thinking.

Joshua01
14th November 2016, 07:53 PM
I laugh at those who think they know what's going on in Donald Trump's mind....hilarious really!

Cebu_4_2
14th November 2016, 08:11 PM
I laugh at those who think they know what's going on in Donald Trump's mind....hilarious really!

Exactly, If we could think like Trump why do we sit here with a dozen dollars when Trump has billions?

crimethink
14th November 2016, 09:39 PM
So sorry we deprived you of Hillary Clinton. Collect your tears.

Oh, fuck off. I never supported Hillary (or Bill) Clinton. Ever. You have set up yourself an idol named Trump, and must attempt to smash anyone who blasphemes him.

crimethink
14th November 2016, 09:43 PM
every generation has thought the same way - and now we all can look down into the abyss, until people begin to realize that it is the mindset which must change, is begging for the problem, the NWO is here to stay, sorry folks

I have to apologize to you for all the nasty things I said. You're a lot more sane than most on this site.

vacuum
14th November 2016, 10:36 PM
Can we at least give Trump a little bit of credit here?

https://i.sli.mg/ZpILPv.jpg

https://i.sli.mg/s0oaq1.jpg

https://i.sli.mg/fVP7hG.jpg

https://i.sli.mg/x2IKnM.jpg

Horn
14th November 2016, 11:46 PM
He wont, but I bet he will let the FBI and CIA do their jobs without intervention.

Just hopeful thinking.

If they did not pin anything on them while in office, I doubt they will when 2 steps from the grave.

Cebu_4_2
15th November 2016, 01:09 AM
If they did not pin anything on them while in office, I doubt they will when 2 steps from the grave.

Still have too much power with berry in power. Do realize the whole system is corrupt, not just one or two of them.

singular_me
15th November 2016, 04:15 AM
;D

'Trump's Team Filled With Zionists, Lobbyists & Bankers & Why He'll Never Prosecute Hillary'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWgHqbf7pRc

EE_
15th November 2016, 04:56 AM
;D

'Trump's Team Filled With Zionists, Lobbyists & Bankers & Why He'll Never Prosecute Hillary'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWgHqbf7pRc

I've never heard Trump say anything that promotes the liberal/globalist agenda.

The liberal agenda:
open borders
United nations global government
carbon tax for climate change
legal killing of babies up to a day before they're born
special rights/protections for all religions except for Christianity
homosexuality to be considered normal behavior and taught in K-12 schools
more regulations for businesses
higher taxes
government controlled healthcare
equality for all, minority rights above white American rights
anti-energy independence/expensive green energy
laws for the elite and laws for us
women's rights above men's rights
government controlled education
feminization of all males

I'm sure I missed a few

7th trump
15th November 2016, 05:31 AM
Played the media, or played the American people?

I know how to think like Jews do, and find it repugnant.

Cry me some Clinton tears....or shut the fuck up asshole.

You "trump" the protesters as being the whiniest, stomp your feet and throw your pacifier cry baby.
There's no identifiable difference between you and the protesters except voicing your pathetic tantrums on here instead of on your feet in some pathetic street.
Light a candle and cry hugging a tree will ya!

You lost and trump won...get over it!

Neuro
15th November 2016, 06:17 AM

You "trump" the protesters as being the whiniest, stomp your feet and throw your pacifier cry baby.
There's no identifiable difference between you and the protesters except voicing your pathetic tantrums on here instead of on your feet in some pathetic street.

Clinton is good people?

7th trump
15th November 2016, 06:25 AM
Clinton is good people?

NO!

Spectrism
15th November 2016, 08:03 AM
crimethink- I always thought of you as being well versed in world affairs, knowledgeable about the human condition- both political and spiritual, and very smart with intelligence to manage the information. Your current rants are way below your abilities.

None of us is perfectly happy with Trump. I have stated from the start: I have never liked his persona. His character is like a street thug. His refinement is like a garbage collector whose greatest ambition is to bring home more junk. But he seems to have changed and begun a new life in the last couple years. With lots of baggage and tendencies that could sabotage his new life efforts, I am willing to give him the benefit of a little time.

You are right to hold him accountable for his words and actions. We ALL should do that. But let's give the guy a chance to work through a dangerous and complex maze without shooting him less than one week after the election. He still has 2 months to go before he takes the office. He will have more than the wrath of man to hold him accountable when we call out to our Father about things. IF this man was put in place by the hand of God, there is a much greater force than anything we can muster to deal with any straying from the course.

StreetsOfGold
15th November 2016, 08:44 AM

This verse is for Christians but I am showing it to you INSTEAD

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Romans 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

singular_me
15th November 2016, 08:50 AM
like many you seem to be oblivious to the fact that any form of centralization leads to collectivism/globalism and it is the tenet of nationalism.

In fact nationalism and globalism are like cousins so to speak

centralization = evil comes this way, lies thus in the details.

there are only 2 systems, centralized and DEcentralized. That is the only way to identify the dangers

I've never heard Trump say anything that promotes the liberal/globalist agenda.

The liberal agenda:
open borders
United nations global government
carbon tax for climate change
legal killing of babies up to a day before they're born
special rights/protections for all religions except for Christianity
homosexuality to be considered normal behavior and taught in K-12 schools
more regulations for businesses
higher taxes
government controlled healthcare
equality for all, minority rights above white American rights
anti-energy independence/expensive green energy
laws for the elite and laws for us
women's rights above men's rights
government controlled education
feminization of all males

I'm sure I missed a few

Horn
15th November 2016, 09:16 AM
A globalists primary objective is to reduce the U.S. (and other nations) body footprint on the planet (its citizen capitalists).

Or only make communication to the world available through their proxy. "Un Free trade agreements" and many of Trumps plans will provide a crutch aid to that end. I agree with singular_me on that.

The globalists trade plans were only made availble through centralized planning to begin with.

Carl
15th November 2016, 09:27 AM
A globalists primary objective is to reduce the U.S. (and other nations) body footprint on the planet (its citizen capitalists).

Or only make communication to the world available through their proxy. "Un Free trade agreements" and many of Trumps plans will provide a crutch aid to that end. I agree with singular_me on that.

The globalists trade plans were only made availble through centralized planning to begin with.

How the fuck do you figure "Trumps plans will provide a crutch aid to that end"?

What the fuck is your solution? You obviously believe there is something better that could derail communst globalism that animates your perspective, what the fuck is it?

Horn
15th November 2016, 09:33 AM
How the fuck do you figure "Trumps plans will provide a crutch aid to that end"?

What the fuck is your solution? You obviously believe there is something better that could derail communst globalism that animates your perspective, what the fuck is it?

Less government involvement as usual, its a no brainer really. Global communists despise the peoples trading freely.

What you have currently is China subsidizing all its shipments because it were guaranteed a return of manufacturing based on the globalists permitting them to operate as they do. The people themselves would have never trusted the chinese outfit otherwise without the central planning.

Carl
15th November 2016, 09:53 AM
Less government involvement as usual, its a no brainer really. Global communists despise the peoples trading freely.

What you have currently is China subsidizing all its shipments because it were guaranteed a return of manufacturing based on the globalists permitting them to operate as they do. The people themselves would have never trusted the chinese outfit otherwise without the central planning.

WTF??? This isn't the 18th century and multinational corporations, roaming the planet subjugating markets and people, aren't "peoples trading freely".

The rest, you're just making incoherent shit up.

Horn
15th November 2016, 10:06 AM
WTF??? This isn't the 18th century and multinational corporations, roaming the planet subjugating markets and people

National Corporations ie: U.S. China are no different then 18th century.

If the Donald U.S. subsidized all his shipping he would have the same success as China, but then would be a communist.

A private monopoly corporation is easy to finger and take down, a government corporation near impossible, which is what Trump is going to try and deal with. He can label them a currency manipulator, in the end the peoples should make the decision whether they support capitalism or communism, which wont last.

OPEC doesn't offer those choices.

Carl
15th November 2016, 10:13 AM
National Corporations ie: U.S. China are no different then 18th century.

If the Donald U.S. subsidized all his shipping he would have the same success as China, but then would be a communist.

A private monopoloy corporation is easy to finger and take down, a government corporation near impossible, which is what Trump is going to try and deal with. He can label them a currency manipulator, in the end the peoples should make the decision whether they support capitalism or communism, which wont last.

OPEC doesn't offer those choices.

Complete and utter gibberish! You're spouting incoherent non-sequenators , WTF are you attempting to talking about?

Horn
15th November 2016, 10:42 AM
Carl if you have the government create a tax or hurdle levy upon you Ie: Trump Tariff Ie: individual trade deals, you are supporting more taxes.

What kind of a Republican supports more and other taxation upon himself?

You my friend, are gibberish made flesh. Not a Publican capitalist, but a Primadonna communist.

Spectrism
15th November 2016, 10:59 AM
The tariff should be the primary support of the federal government. In a time when we had manufacturing, it was a good idea. Without a product to sell that is made locally, the purpose of the tariff is destroyed. It must be a part of the plan to establish (again) a strong manufacturing base.

And the federal govt must be reduced, including entitlements, funding for many corrupt institutions like PP, NPR, etc.

singular_me
15th November 2016, 11:07 AM
the question is: how do we value slavery... we all agree that globalism is 100% slavery... but unfortunately 10% slavery still is slavery because the percentage, even low, can be reinflated at any time and very quickly. This leads back to the "lesser evil" theory.

Carl
15th November 2016, 11:18 AM
Carl if you have the government create a tax or hurdle levy upon you Ie: Trump Tariff Ie: individual trade deals, you are supporting more taxes.

What kind of a Republican supports more and other taxation upon himself?

You my friend, are gibberish made flesh. Not a Publican capitalist, but a Primadonna communist.

You are still rationalizing in 18th century terms. Internationalized commerce is not trade and multinational mercantilist corporations are not individuals, dumbass.

Trump is not a Republican, he's an anti-neoliberal, anti-neocon American.

And the 45% tariff he proposed was against US corporations that offshored their production, only to ship the products back into this country, and I think that's too lenient.

I think it should be 150% tariff plus, a revocation of their US corporate charter, delisting from Wall Street and all of their patents and copyrights released to the public domain. But that's just me....

Horn
15th November 2016, 11:24 AM
Way understand his tariff levy plans are against the country if not playing ball, his corporate tax plan does address the middle men corporates such as amazon or what nots but that is all. Plans to tax them accordingly in regular terms.

there is no way he can deal directly with the multinationals manuf. corps at this point, imo. he would get goo all over his face. It would take him a full century to treat them all as equals in some type of direct forum the U.S. would be sunk in litigation. not to mention the ease of loopholes around any such attempt. It would only work to enable their foreign communist competition with awarding it the company.

His plan as stated is to deal directly with export countries to get them to pay penalty in a last ditch communistic fashion with U.S. inc. also. This will favor globalist ends against capitalism.

Carl
15th November 2016, 11:36 AM
Way understand his tariff levy plans are against the country if not playing ball, his corporate tax plan does address the middle men corporates such as amazon or what nots but that is all.

His plan as stated is to deal directly with export countries to get them to pay penalty in a last ditch communistic fashion with U.S. inc. also. This will favor globalist ends against capitalism.

The China exports targeted is from treasonous US corporations and you're either fucking mentally retarded, or a brain dead leftist (Austrian) ideologue to even suggest that it's "communistic". Capitalism vs. socialism is the dialectical, globalism is the synthesis.

Horn
15th November 2016, 12:23 PM
A centralized import tariff tax supports communism within the U.S., why you ask?

Because it the U.S. .gov will become dependent upon it and Chinese communist production.

Learn to think, Carl.

The tax will govern.

Horn
15th November 2016, 01:23 PM
My suggestion would be to strip commodity speculation away from the stock market all together.

And ban imports on OPEC oil, if that's too extreme offer tax incentives for 100% domestic items production if proveable and revert all taxes to sales tax only. domestic produced items at 0% variable that would still allow freedom in tax speculation...

That would be too Constitutional though for some i suppose?

crimethink
15th November 2016, 01:43 PM

I didn't play the game so I couldn't lose.

Hey, tell us your real first name and general location. I want to know it was you when we read the report of a religious lunatic molesting children and then killing himself.

crimethink
15th November 2016, 01:47 PM
crimethink- I always thought of you as being well versed in world affairs, knowledgeable about the human condition- both political and spiritual, and very smart with intelligence to manage the information. Your current rants are way below your abilities.

None of us is perfectly happy with Trump. I have stated from the start: I have never liked his persona. His character is like a street thug. His refinement is like a garbage collector whose greatest ambition is to bring home more junk. But he seems to have changed and begun a new life in the last couple years. With lots of baggage and tendencies that could sabotage his new life efforts, I am willing to give him the benefit of a little time.

You are right to hold him accountable for his words and actions. We ALL should do that. But let's give the guy a chance to work through a dangerous and complex maze without shooting him less than one week after the election. He still has 2 months to go before he takes the office. He will have more than the wrath of man to hold him accountable when we call out to our Father about things. IF this man was put in place by the hand of God, there is a much greater force than anything we can muster to deal with any straying from the course.

Trump was right to flush Christie Kreme down the shitter. However, he struck out with Reince Priebus. The "he needs Priebus to work within the System" nonsense is belied by the fact he dispensed with Christie, who is also an expert at "working the System."

If you are right and I am wrong, I will be most pleased, for the sake of America and the world. And I will owe you and all here - and Trump - an apology. If I am right, I'll aim not to explicitly say "I told you so."

crimethink
15th November 2016, 01:48 PM
This verse is for Christians but I am showing it to you INSTEAD

I don't like 7th Trump. However, I will protest your implication that you know what his relationship is with Jesus Christ. He may be a very misguided individual, who stills loves Him. So was Peter.

You yourself have very serious problems in your relationship with Christ, since you willfully adhere to His enemies.

Carl
15th November 2016, 09:17 PM
A centralized import tariff tax supports communism within the U.S., why you ask?

Because it the U.S. .gov will become dependent upon it and Chinese communist production.

Learn to think, Carl.

The tax will govern.

You have truly gone full mental retard.

Import tariffs serve the purpose of boosting domestic production and cutting dependency on imported goods.

You may look at it as restoring our right to self-determination as a people, as a nation.

Horn
15th November 2016, 09:53 PM
You have truly gone full mental retard.

Import tariffs serve the purpose of boosting domestic production and cutting dependency on imported goods.

You may look at it as restoring our right to self-determination as a people, as a nation.

There is no domestic production of these goods, it would only work to establish governance about the tariff itself.

What the U.S. needs is incentive without tax, not 45% tariff taxes running through washington to denominate, you communal lefty. D.C. would just piss the money away. There's no way in reality to enforce on single nation entities either, once policy it needs to effect all imports.

Carl
15th November 2016, 10:23 PM
There is no domestic production of these goods, it would only work to establish governance about the tariff itself.

What the U.S. needs is incentive without tax, not 45% tariff taxes running through washington to denominate, you communal lefty. D.C. would just piss the money away. There's no way in reality to enforce on single nation entities either, once policy it needs to effect all imports.

You truly are an closet sjw, aren't you? You here anything that runs counter to your indoctrinated beliefs, and you run it to its maximum obscurity to justify your point of view, exactly like the sjw's. I can't reason with you because the capacity to reason has been indoctranated out of you.

Trump's Truthful Heresy On Globalization And Free Trade (http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevekeen/2016/11/11/trumps-truthful-heresy-on-globalization-and-free-trade/#b9d7fd01e448)

Horn
15th November 2016, 10:50 PM
Its not a belief I live in a country with 30% tariff on imports, they cant even afford to make their own toilet paper the U.S. does not have its type of vacation appeal though. They are trying to do away with it here and into sales tax cause they realize its old news that went nowhere for them. everything would end up operating off the import tariff and also not that well.

Domestic producers U.S. need to operate essentially tax/regulation free, even on their income gained for anyone to have incentive to produce there anymore.

You could set chinese imports at 100% tariff and remain ineffectual. You'd be better served banning trade with china all together.

Neuro
16th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Its not a belief I live in a country with 30% tariff on imports, they cant even afford to make their own toilet paper the U.S. does not have its type of vacation appeal though. They are trying to do away with it here and into sales tax cause they realize its old news that went nowhere for them. everything would end up operating off the import tariff and also not that well.

Domestic producers U.S. need to operate essentially tax/regulation free, even on their income gained for anyone to have incentive to produce there anymore.

You could set chinese imports at 100% tariff and remain ineffectual. You'd be better served banning trade with china all together.
What's Costa Rican work ethics like?

Carl
16th November 2016, 07:38 PM

Yep, just run your argument to idiotic extremes, that'll show me just how right you are.

Trump's Truthful Heresy On Globalization And Free Trade (http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevekeen/2016/11/11/trumps-truthful-heresy-on-globalization-and-free-trade/#b9d7fd01e448)

Horn
16th November 2016, 07:48 PM
What's Costa Rican work ethics like?

Ethically pretty good, efficiency is something all together different. The generation of people living/working today are just living under what was ingrained institutionalized many moons before them. These people have a proper attitude towards respecting elders or wiser,tariff may keep them together as a sovereign, but if the competing market isn't already there and you're overly welfared nation it is not going to create that market.

Anyway Nicalandia invaded them in refugee droves back in the 80's so its kinda like the deep south in the early 1800s here.

Horn
16th November 2016, 08:04 PM
The U.S. needs to Recreate a domestic manufacturing base, Carl.

Not just simply compete, there are no magical wands waved in one President's term or 2 for that.

Its exports will be shunned away if proceeding to tariff Now, by the globe. Seeing how it were the state who just finished knocking down all their tariffs.

Freetrade is not free trade, it is fixed trade thru certain approved entities.

Carl
16th November 2016, 08:30 PM
The U.S. needs to Recreate a domestic manufacturing base, Carl..

Yes, exactly.

Internationalized commerce is not trade.

Joshua01
17th November 2016, 05:15 AM
The U.S. needs to Recreate a domestic manufacturing base, Carl.

Not just simply compete, there are no magical wands waved in one President's term or 2 for that.

Its exports will be shunned away if proceeding to tariff Now, by the globe. Seeing how it were the state who just finished knocking down all their tariffs.

Freetrade is not free trade, it is fixed trade thru certain approved entities.

It seems like you want to make America great again! ;)

Horn
17th November 2016, 08:31 AM
They probably introduced Trump to his exact clone and doppleganger is why he looks so shocked and waterboarded...

Horn
17th November 2016, 10:57 AM
It seems like you want to make America great again! ;)

America might be great again if it offered 0% tax free for incomes linked to domestically produced items, and moved everything back to a constitutional sales tax.

There is 0 chance at greatness with 45% tariff on its people gained by D.C. the Clintons might like it though...

crimethink
17th November 2016, 11:22 AM

How much of Trump™ branded merchandise is made in America? 10%? All talk.

osoab
17th November 2016, 01:23 PM
Hannity is saying that NBC is reporting that Mittens is up for SoS. Rumors.

Trump has also thrown out Mittens' niece as a possible choice for head of the RNC.

That is a lot of Mittens love if this all comes to fruition.

singular_me
17th November 2016, 01:34 PM
yeah, lets make america great again...

We're heading into a jobless future, no matter what the government does... Phew, The Robots Are Only Going To Take 45% Of All The Jobs

sure a nuclear war could also send us back to the stone age... yeah, lets make america great again...

C.Martel
17th November 2016, 01:36 PM
Hannity is saying that NBC is reporting that Mittens is up for SoS. Rumors.

Trump has also thrown out Mittens' niece as a possible choice for head of the RNC.

I would wait until the electors vote for Trump and then select Pat Buchanan for SoS. There would be nationwide protests, even calls for a re-vote for the electors, constitutional crisis, "the sky is falling". All because Buchanan won't be a warmongering hawk.

Back on the Clintons, they all know bad dirt on each other, worse than the "cr*tch" comment. Jeffery Epstein to start it off. Donald Trump the self-described elite was friends with the Clinton's and her mafia, as described by Colin Powell, before and we'll see if he is friends after.

osoab
17th November 2016, 01:43 PM
yeah, lets make america great again...

We're heading into a jobless future, no matter what the government does... Phew, The Robots Are Only Going To Take 45% Of All The Jobs

sure a nuclear war could also send us back to the stone age... yeah, lets make america great again...

Nukes are fake. Quit hyping.

osoab
17th November 2016, 01:43 PM
I would wait until the electors vote for Trump and then select Pat Buchanan for SoS. There would be nationwide protests, even calls for a re-vote for the electors, constitutional crisis, "the sky is falling". All because Buchanan won't be a warmongering hawk.

Back on the Clintons, they all know bad dirt on each other, worse than the "cr*tch" comment. Jeffery Epstein to start it off. Donald Trump the self-described elite was friends with the Clinton's and her mafia, as described by Colin Powell, before and we'll see if he is friends after.

Romney Meets Trump This Weekend, Will Discuss SecState Role In New Administration (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/romney-meet-trump-weekend-reportedly-discuss-potential-role-administration)

Horn
17th November 2016, 02:15 PM

Mormon shakey flake-o for secretary U.S. lol

the world should luv that, talk about WW IV

EE_
17th November 2016, 02:17 PM
Who's next?

Hillary Clinton Meets Trump This Weekend, Will Discuss SecState Role In New Administration (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/romney-meet-trump-weekend-reportedly-discuss-potential-role-administration)

Shami-Amourae
17th November 2016, 02:20 PM
Romney Meets Trump This Weekend, Will Discuss SecState Role In New Administration (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/romney-meet-trump-weekend-reportedly-discuss-potential-role-administration)

He's a genius, he gives them all a bone as if they were going to have any power in his admin. He's stroking their ego, making them kneel. Harder for them to shit talk him later.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/97/1474976768290.jpg

>Not knowing how Trump works at this point
He's been playing the media like a fiddle. He's doing the same to Cuckservatives.

C.Martel
17th November 2016, 02:26 PM
Who's next?

Hillary Clinton Meets Trump This Weekend, Will Discuss SecState Role In New Administration (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-17/romney-meet-trump-weekend-reportedly-discuss-potential-role-administration)

I was wondering the same thing. "Trump meets with AIPAC: Will fill every cabinet position with a Jew or someone handpicked by AIPAC"

He's a genius, he gives them all a bone as if they were going to have any power in his admin. He's stroking their ego, making them kneel. Harder for them to shit talk him later.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/97/1474976768290.jpg

>Not knowing how Trump works at this point
He's been playing the media like a fiddle. He's doing the same to Cuckservatives.

Then no posterboy of 911 lies and Israhell shrill, Rudy Giuliani.

PatColo
19th November 2016, 07:16 AM
Rense had on the ozzy reverse speech guy again last night & mainly talked this 60 Minutes interview.

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2016/11/jeff-rense-radio-show-20161118.html?m=1

One thing they asserted was 60 M often cropped T's face to fill the screen & maybe stretched it in some way to distort him unflatteringly. Also said they slowed down his audio as much as 15% to make him sound tired.

True? Also suggested 60 M may have released diff edit versions to YT vs what they broadcast on talmudvision. ?? Would remind me of the apparent mic games they played at the first debate where T was audibly sniffing like a coke fiend.

Horn
19th November 2016, 10:55 AM
Then no posterboy of 911 lies and Israhell shrill, Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy is a No go, he were for illegal immigrants earlier before he started his campaign with Trump,

if that makes any sense.

PatColo
15th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Daily Mail yesterday,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313384/Trump-WH-argues-against-finding-Clinton-emails.html

< 5 min YT vid on ^

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4FiPu81kvU0/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&pt=325&jpgq=90&dct_sp=100&sigh=WeFR5I6ENHEvYYaMWDJ2Dvy68Tg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiPu81kvU0) 4:24
President Trump Seeks "Dismissal" Of Clintion Email Case #PIZZAGATE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiPu81kvU0)

37 minutes ago

monty
15th March 2017, 10:45 AM
Daily Mail yesterday,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4313384/Trump-WH-argues-against-finding-Clinton-emails.html

< 5 min YT vid on ^

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4FiPu81kvU0/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&pt=325&jpgq=90&dct_sp=100&sigh=WeFR5I6ENHEvYYaMWDJ2Dvy68Tg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiPu81kvU0) 4:24
President Trump Seeks "Dismissal" Of Clintion Email Case #PIZZAGATE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiPu81kvU0)

37 minutes ago

^... To quote Woodman

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?94784-Deep-State-soft-coup-thread&p=888695&viewfull=1#post888695

Why aren't these bastards in chains? Because everybody in DC has dirt on everyone else.

Horn
15th March 2017, 10:54 AM
Someone needs to make a Sick Walton's remake with these characters.

singular_me
15th March 2017, 11:09 AM
Why aren't these bastards in chains? Because everybody in DC has dirt on everyone else.

it is called the con$piracy of $ilence

midnight rambler
15th March 2017, 11:14 AM
I'm guessing the biggest reason for the 'resistance to Trump' effort is to keep him so off-balance that the exposure of whatever (((they))) have on Trump will sink him beyond redemption, therefore the pullback from "you'd be in jail".

It's all a show for the rubes.

Joshua01
15th March 2017, 11:20 AM
It's pretty bad really. The man, no matter what you think of him, is being treated grossly unfairly. I am rooting for him but right now he's playing defense!

monty
15th March 2017, 12:03 PM
It's pretty bad really. The man, no matter what you think of him, is being treated grossly unfairly. I am rooting for him but right now he's playing defense!

Very true. They all know that they will hang if he exposes one of the key players like Hillary or Podesta.