PDA

View Full Version : Corey Lewindowski at Oxford Union

Shami-Amourae
20th November 2016, 03:57 AM
Corey Lewindowski is Trump's former Kike campaign manager. Every "question" starts with an insult or accusation of racism...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQnxDX0cOFs

Highlight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rMP52-FfZ4

JohnQPublic
20th November 2016, 08:24 AM
They did pound him pretty good on global warming. He needed some better answers. I don't think he was well prepared for that. Other than that he handled it pretty well.

The questions were pathetic (especially from the audience) given that this was supposedly a debating society. They tend to start with "when did you stop beating your wife...".

midnight rambler
20th November 2016, 09:30 AM
The questions were pathetic (especially from the audience) given that this was supposedly a debating society. They tend to start with "when did you stop beating your wife...".

Children pretending to be grownups.

Neuro
20th November 2016, 11:46 PM
They did pound him pretty good on global warming. He needed some better answers. I don't think he was well prepared for that.
Yes. I think the best response would have been; -You are aware of the fact that the claim of it being a 98% consensus among climate scientists for anthropogenic global warming is based on fraudulent and flawed research? And even if it was correct, history has showed that most positions in the past where scientists have had a consensus regarding a theory, had later on been proven wrong.

Carbon taxation to fight "global warming" is merely a vehicle to tax common people, like yourself, for living, by a globalist elite. And to succeed in their efforts it is necessary to create a smokescreen of propaganda, buying "science" is part of that effort.

Cebu_4_2
21st November 2016, 05:34 AM
Yes. I think the best response would have been; -You are aware of the fact that the claim of it being a 98% consensus among climate scientists for anthropogenic global warming is based on fraudulent and flawed research? And even if it was correct, history has showed that most positions in the past where scientists have had a consensus regarding a theory, had later on been proven wrong.

Carbon taxation to fight "global warming" is merely a vehicle to tax common people, like yourself, for living, by a globalist elite. And to succeed in their efforts it is necessary to create a smokescreen of propaganda, buying "science" is part of that effort.

You should somehow foreward this to him.