Dogman
5th December 2016, 10:49 AM
Database error...

The forum went poof !

Atocha
5th December 2016, 11:17 AM
Database error...

The forum went poof !

I agree. Something is wrong with V-Buletin.

If I put in "gold-silver.us", I can go right into the website.

Now if I go to google and put in "Gold Silver Us Forum" and click on the link through google, I get rerouted to this.

http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=dbd15ca6

It only does it through a window's based machine. Not my Ipad or Iphone. Go figure

I thought it was a virus on my computer but I went to another computer not even in the network and it did the same thing through google.

I then googled V-Bulletin and http://filestore72.info.

It is a redirect virus that affects only v-bulletin.

The site administrator may want to look at this.

boogietillyapuke
5th December 2016, 11:23 AM
I don't use v bulletin but the iPad with chrome didn't like that first link for sure.

Atocha
5th December 2016, 11:27 AM
I believe the forum uses v-bulletin . Not sure though. I just see it at the bottom of every forum page.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0

Ares
5th December 2016, 12:04 PM
I believe the forum uses v-bulletin . Not sure though. I just see it at the bottom of every forum page.

Yes it does, I noticed an issue yesterday with extremely slow response times and sometimes get a timeout exception. Then it cleared up.

I'll let JQP know we're still seeing some DB issues.

Dogman
5th December 2016, 12:23 PM
Yes it does, I noticed an issue yesterday with extremely slow response times and sometimes get a timeout exception. Then it cleared up.

I'll let JQP know we're still seeing some DB issues.The lag thing has been going on for a day or so and it seems abt the same time of the day. With windows things slow down, reload , etc..But with android nada its like the forum is not there. Both times I have noticed it the last two or so , the slowdown is not long, 10-15 min. Then things return to normal, whateverinthehellthatis.. ;D

Jewboo
5th December 2016, 02:21 PM

Update to Version 4.2.3 Patch Level 2

:rolleyes: JQP is a slumlord

Cebu_4_2
5th December 2016, 02:43 PM
Update to Version 4.2.3 Patch Level 2

:rolleyes: JQP is a slumlord

He wont hear this...

Dogman
6th December 2016, 06:13 AM
And again..

Longer this time and maybe still ongoing.

Joshua01
6th December 2016, 06:22 AM
Yep, a real mess this morning

Dogman
6th December 2016, 06:39 AM
Yep, a real mess this morning yep and still messed up, your post here does not even show up under the whats new list.

Makes me think of scrambles eggs, humm, that made me hungry... ;D

Joshua01
6th December 2016, 06:43 AM
Database. Database!! We don't need no sticking' database!!!

Ares
6th December 2016, 07:51 AM
I reported the issue again, also took a screen shot as the issue happened to me as well earlier.

osoab
10th December 2016, 12:36 PM
I keep getting slow responses. Started about 6:00am.

JohnQPublic
10th December 2016, 12:40 PM
It happened to me too. I suspect it is the ISP, but our disk space is getting pretty full also. I may have to up the plan to the next level. I will look into upgrading to the latest version, but last time I asked they said it would not be of any benefit for this forum.

I have not asked for donations last year or this year so far. I was hoping to get through Christmas before bugging y'all.

I would like to consider just jumping to the newest version of VBulletin, but i have to look into costs, conversion success, etc.

Cebu_4_2
10th December 2016, 12:46 PM
All the forums I frequent are on 4.2.3 Patch level 2. The newest version looks quite pricey.

I haven't had any problems and I'm on a lot of different times.

Joshua01
10th December 2016, 01:13 PM
I think it's DNS related and not this site. Been seeing people having problems a lot lately on other sites too, including me

slvrbugjim
10th December 2016, 03:27 PM
google Brave new books

its a books store here in Austin, you will notice their website is never on any page 1 2 3 4 pages deep their website never comes up

then go to bing and it is the first result

osoab
10th December 2016, 03:31 PM
google Brave new books

its a books store here in Austin, you will notice their website is never on any page 1 2 3 4 pages deep their website never comes up

then go to bing and it is the first result

Interesting. The algos gave me the book shop copy and pasted as you typed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Brave+new+books&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

slvrbugjim
10th December 2016, 08:32 PM
Interesting. The algos gave me the book shop copy and pasted as you typed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Brave+new+books&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
yup they are a target and have been for some time but this just happened, google censoring same with gold silver.us?