PDA

View Full Version : New York City offering workers therapy to cope with Trump-induced stress

singular_me
16th December 2016, 05:22 AM
side effect of 2nd degree psychopathy, my dear watson
===================================

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/161212-trump-stress-city-workers-feature.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1

New York City offering workers therapy to cope with Trump-induced stress
15 December 2016 GMT
New York City is offering its municipal workforce counseling services and other support for dealing with election-year stress brought on by Donald Trump’s election.

In a Dec. 1 email, the de Blasio administration pointed to mental health resources that are available to workers who are “feeling distressed or vulnerable following the election results.”

“We have seen the concerns expressed on social media and we are monitoring them closely,” the emails reads.

The half-dozen agencies involved include the Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and the Department of Education, as well as Deputy Mayor for Strategic Policies Richard Buery, who is overseeing the city’s mental health initiative known as Thrive NYC.

Since the election, Mayor de Blasio has been reassuring New Yorkers that his administration will work to protect them from potentially harmful polices that have been proposed by Trump over the past year — particularly on immigration.....

MORE
http://nypost.com/2016/12/12/city-offering-workers-therapy-to-cope-with-trump-induced-stress/

crimethink
16th December 2016, 10:41 AM
I need to avail myself of mental health services in the wake of this election.

I am very disturbed that nearly half the country voted for a known crook named Hillary Clinton.

Twisted Titan
16th December 2016, 01:52 PM
The worship of this woman is absolutely frigtening.

I have spoken with several Hillary supporters and presented them with facts even backed up by her own actions ( no show on election night, defense attorney for child rapist )

The will not be swayed one inch.

It like what the book said about the last day: strong delusions will come over them to make them believe a lie.

midnight rambler
16th December 2016, 04:09 PM
All those precious snowflakes are in for the shock of their lives when they reach the end of the line going down the road to Hell they way they are.

crimethink
16th December 2016, 04:17 PM
The worship of this woman is absolutely frigtening.

I have spoken with several Hillary supporters and presented them with facts even backed up by her own actions ( no show on election night, defense attorney for child rapist )

The will not be swayed one inch.

It like what the book said about the last day: strong delusions will come over them to make them believe a lie.

That video of the "celebrities" telling Republican electors to "vote their conscience" is very disturbing. Frightening, actually. People who have achieved a form of "success" in society, having great influence over the masses, believe such horseshit as they spew?! Trump is "not qualified" but Hillary Clinton somehow is? Man, I could stomach them telling them to vote for Kasich or Paul Ryan, but despite their claims "I'm not telling you to vote for Hillary Clinton," everyone knows that's exactly what they're demanding.