PDA

View Full Version : Family found shot dead in N.S. home by Afghanistan war veteran: RCMP

old steel
4th January 2017, 08:24 PM
Whoa, those resource occupation wars really fucked a lot of people up.

Was finding out they weren't really over there fighting for our freedoms too much
of a red pill to swallow?

So glad i don't have a vet in our immediate family.

Family found shot dead in N.S. home: RCMP

UPPER BIG TRACADIE, N.S. - An Afghanistan war veteran and his wife, mother and young daughter have been found shot to death in a home in rural Nova Scotia.

RCMP said Wednesday it appeared a 33-year-old man shot himself, and that three females, aged 52, 31 and 10, also died of apparent gunshot wounds.

The bodies were found at about 6 p.m. Tuesday in Upper Big Tracadie.

"The male's gunshot wounds appear to be self-inflicted. There were no signs of forced entry into the residence," police said in a release.

A National Defence source identified the husband as retired corporal Lionel Desmond, 33, who served with the Second Battalion of the Royal Canadian Regiment in CFB Gagetown, N.B., and who family members said suffered from PTSD.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/family-found-shot-dead-in-ns-home-rcmp/ar-BBxSwEY?li=AAggNb9

Glass
5th January 2017, 11:26 PM
I notice that the mans age gets mentioned several times. Just to be sure we go it. It's 33. Masonry = 33, Secrecy = 33

The sum of the ages of the other people = 93.
saturn = 93

i feel like there is something else I'm missing. The town was settled by former US Slaves. I feel like it is some kind of tribute to the war of independence or the civil war. For some reason the battles and sieges with the British around Charleston come to mind. Will play around with some dates later if I get some time.