PDA

View Full Version : Britain to rescind right of the accused to cross-examine accuser

crimethink
5th January 2017, 05:36 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4090498/Abusers-set-banned-questioning-victims-court-ministers-order-emergency-review-law.html

midnight rambler
5th January 2017, 05:41 PM
There goes the remnant of common law remedy.

madfranks
5th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Women's Aid is proud to have got this issue onto the public and political agenda; it is clear that this outdated and abhorrent practice can no longer be allowed to continue.

The "outdated and abhorrent" practice of being able to face and question your accuser in open court? Wow, without this, accusers/plaintiffs will have open reign to claim whatever they want without having to prove it.

Neuro
5th January 2017, 07:08 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4090498/Abusers-set-banned-questioning-victims-court-ministers-order-emergency-review-law.html

First sentences of the article...

The Government has ordered an emergency review of family courts to stop alleged abusers cross examining their victims.

In some family court cases, people accused of domestic abuse can directly question their victim - unlike in criminal cases where defendants are banned from questioning victims.

Fascinating, it doesn't even have to be proven in a court that you are an abuser, just the allegation that you are is enough to take your legal rights to a defense and a fair hearing away. Obviously this is something that is only directed towards men.

The right to cross examination in a criminal court is already gone.

madfranks
5th January 2017, 07:10 PM
Part of my practice involves litigation consulting, and I can say truthfully and honestly that if plaintiffs become immune from cross-examination, they will exaggerate and balloon their claims well beyond reason, because the mechanism for keeping them in check is no longer there. This is a much bigger deal than most people probably realize.

Neuro
5th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Part of my practice involves litigation consulting, and I can say truthfully and honestly that if plaintiffs become immune from cross-examination, they will exaggerate and balloon their claims well beyond reason, because the mechanism for keeping them in check is no longer there. This is a much bigger deal than most people probably realize.

I would imagine women would accuse their ex husbands of all kinds of things to get the optimal deal in the family court, which would lead to them being prosecuted in criminal court.

This will get lots of innocent fathers without rights to their children, destitute and imprisoned.

midnight rambler
5th January 2017, 07:27 PM
The end is near.

Cebu_4_2
5th January 2017, 10:27 PM
I would imagine women would accuse their ex husbands of all kinds of things to get the optimal deal in the family court, which would lead to them being prosecuted in criminal court.

This will get lots of innocent fathers without rights to their children, destitute and imprisoned.

It's like this in the USi, has been for decades and that is WITH cross examination!

palani
6th January 2017, 03:12 AM
What do you expect of a bankrupt welfare state?

In the U.S. unless you have a social security number you cannot file suit as a plaintiff and I strongly suspect without a SSN you don't have to accept the title of nobility (status) of DEFENDANT.

To enter this preferred state of civiliter mortuus properly I would suggest you not attempt to answer until you find out the status of the PLAINTIFF. Most people being combative they sidestep this first step and rush right into battle with the imaginary and so go down in defeat without exception.

Joshua01
6th January 2017, 05:42 AM

Why a white man would get married today is beyond me. I think the blacks have it right. White people should follow their lead. Spread your seed across the land and move on to the next fertile white woman. No marriage nor commitment necessary. Women are for breeding and offer little more than trouble beyond that.

madfranks
6th January 2017, 06:53 AM
Why a white man would get married today is beyond me. I think the blacks have it right. White people should follow their lead. Spread your seed across the land and move on to the next fertile white woman. No marriage nor commitment necessary. Women are for breeding and offer little more than trouble beyond that.Wow, I could not disagree more with this statement. You basically want white men to mimic black culture? You do see what this does to black communities, right? You want that sort of thing for white communities? I wish more white men would marry white women and build strong families, with children raised in stable family relationships.

palani
6th January 2017, 07:17 AM
I wish more white men would marry white women and build strong families, with children raised in stable family relationships.
While I don't disagree entirely I believe that marriage introduces the welfare state to rights to community property (including children) that allows them to control the relationship.

You might have to search high and low for a church that is not a 501(c)(3) that will perform the requisite ceremony without a license (the license is permission from the state for the preacher to join the union of a man and a woman). Barring this possibility publication is your best friend (called 'bans' for some reason).

And the purpose of the marriage is to protect the seed rather than maintain the female.

Twisted Titan
6th January 2017, 07:35 AM

You know when the whirlwind is going to come back and sweep, them away?

When the dykes, start using it against other dykes, and the queer, children with their snowflake complex level charges against them both.

and when the hell storm reaches it's fever pitch they will cry out this isn't what we wanted. We only wanted to hurt men.

let the madness ensue,

Neuro
6th January 2017, 08:05 AM
Wow, I could not disagree more with this statement. You basically want white men to mimic black culture? You do see what this does to black communities, right? You want that sort of thing for white communities? I wish more white men would marry white women and build strong families, with children raised in stable family relationships.

It really is the only way to have A FUTURE. Any future at that!