PDA

View Full Version : Your Two Documents Of Birth

Bigjon
14th January 2017, 08:32 AM
Your Two Documents Of Birth (https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/01/14/your-two-documents-of-birth/)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15966074_1219374604810515_1614223685410665091_n.jp g?oh=489a67269a18a525fb9d721f7cec3333&oe=58E17BB2

Glass
14th January 2017, 09:04 AM
Have you ever seen evidence of Document # 1? The one in the left hand column? I expect it must exist because I am able to obtain a certificate i.e Document # 2 in the right hand column, that has details on it which must come from somewhere, It does also contain the details of the informant.

So the certificate maybe the only document in existence, of which I am getting a certified copy.

I have made inquiries about Document #1 and have been told, by the same person during the same conversation that a) the document does not exist and b) we do not hold that document.

That left me unsure if it exists and who has it or if it doesn't exist at all. The person replying to me became quite aggressive but that may have been exasperation, possibly due to receiving many inquires on the subject. I was unsure.

Bigjon
14th January 2017, 12:10 PM
Have you ever seen evidence of Document # 1? The one in the left hand column? I expect it must exist because I am able to obtain a certificate i.e Document # 2 in the right hand column, that has details on it which must come from somewhere, It does also contain the details of the informant.

So the certificate maybe the only document in existence, of which I am getting a certified copy.

I have made inquiries about Document #1 and have been told, by the same person during the same conversation that a) the document does not exist and b) we do not hold that document.

That left me unsure if it exists and who has it or if it doesn't exist at all. The person replying to me became quite aggressive but that may have been exasperation, possibly due to receiving many inquires on the subject. I was unsure.

I possess both documents. I have certified copies of my certificate of live birth and a birth certificate. They are distinctly different documents.

They used to just hand them out no questions asked, but x years ago they changed this policy and I have heard many people are having trouble getting the COLB.