PDA

View Full Version : Pope warns against Hitler-like leaders, wave of populism

singular_me
22nd January 2017, 05:08 AM
Not jumping in neither bandwagon is key. See how half-truths can be used to control both sides of the fence? all wars being fueled by the "best enemy money can buy", all wars are thus deceptive endeavors.
=============================

Pope warns against Hitler-like leaders coming to power on wave of populism
22 January 2017 GMT

‘Pope Francis warned against populist leaders, saying that Germany came to elect one in 1933, and ended up with Adolf Hitler as its dictator.

“Crises provoke fear, alarm. In my opinion, the most common example of European populism is Germany in 1933… A people that was immersed in a crisis, that looked for its identity until this charismatic leader came and promised to give their identity back, and he gave them a distorted identity, and we all know what happened,” he said in an interview with the Spanish newspaper El Pais.

“Hitler did not steal power,” the Pope said. “He was elected by his people and then he destroyed his people.”’

https://www.rt.com/news/374682-pope-hitler-leaders-populism/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Joshua01
22nd January 2017, 05:35 AM
Who gives a rats ass what this commie bastard says or thinks!

Neuro
22nd January 2017, 06:40 AM
The only reason why Hitler has been demonized since his beginning, is because he was the real deal from the beginning. World Zionism had to give everything to crush him. They controlled UK (since Napoleonic wars) and USSR (since 1917) and president Rosenfeldt in USA (their candidate after causing the Great Depression). And they had to pull all strings to take him out.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XrDIYcgguPM/VpVoqXuINJI/AAAAAAABtNY/4yksJPla0ro/s1600/Young_German_girls.jpg
The real deal

Fagpope Francis is just another mouthpiece for Zionist schlong.
https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/pope-francis-kisses-the-foot-of-a-man-during-the-foot-washing-ritual-at-the-castelnuovo-di-porto-refugees-center-e1458888339414.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600
Zionist Mouthpiece

singular_me
22nd January 2017, 07:58 AM
lets remain realistic bit, political ideals are all dangerous when trying to protect any "group think"

Hitler’s Finances And The Myth Of Nazi Anti-Usury Activism
https://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/hitlers-finances-and-the-myth-of-nazi-anti-usury-activism/

Neuro
22nd January 2017, 08:11 AM
lets remain realistic bit, political ideals are all dangerous when trying to protect any "group think"

Hitler’s Finances And The Myth Of Nazi Anti-Usury Activism
https://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/hitlers-finances-and-the-myth-of-nazi-anti-usury-activism/

All societies are based on "groupthink" as you put it. Without it you don't have a society at all. Humans are a social animal, who like to be with likeminded individuals, which created groups, tribes, clans, societies and civilized society in that order. Without white man groupthink, you wouldn't have a computer to write on, you wouldn't even be alive. Consider that!

palani
22nd January 2017, 08:24 AM
"Pope warns against Hitler-like leaders"

What I notice? He doesn't name names of anyone living. That would be a crime.

singular_me
22nd January 2017, 08:32 AM
that must be why in the long run we are all dead... agenda 21 is for all of us.

Logic alone without wisdom, the mind and heart = IQ trap, sorry

and obviously survival of any group gives more importance to logic: Whatever/whoever doesnt think like I must be discarded, ignored or bashed.

Group think is a NWO invention to herd societies. Case proven. Now playing right in front of our very eyes. The only aspect that matters in the universe is self-responsibility -- and nobody can be responsible for a group of individuals.

All societies are based on "groupthink" as you put it. Without it you don't have a society at all. Humans are a social animal, who like to be with likeminded individuals, which created groups, tribes, clans, societies and civilized society in that order. Without white man groupthink, you wouldn't have a computer to write on, you wouldn't even be alive. Consider that!

Neuro
22nd January 2017, 08:53 AM
that must be why in the long run we are all dead... agenda 21 is for all of us.

Logic alone without wisdom, the mind and heart = IQ trap, sorry

and obviously survival of any group gives more importance to logic: Whatever/whoever doesnt think like I must be discarded, ignored or bashed.

Group think is a NWO invention to herd societies. Case proven. Now playing right in front of our very eyes. The only aspect that matters in the universe is self-responsibility -- and nobody can be responsible for a group of individuals.

You have a vivid imagination and no knowledge. Group think was very much present among the American Indians prior to them being aware of any old world-new world order conspiracy. Aztek empire and Inca empire was held together by groupthink prior to Cortez and Pizarro fooled them into submission with Spanish groupthink, for hundreds of years.

Groupthink is essential to human survival, in that humans would not be co-operating with other humans without it, and without co-operation your likelihood of survival is reduced. Imagine being left out in the forest, alone, without clothes and food.

singular_me
22nd January 2017, 09:36 AM
you are confusing apples and oranges...

there is nothing wrong with hanging out with like minded folks when a society is DEcentralized. And the 3rd reich was HYPERcentralized and centralization is impossible if people are not herded with the help of group thinks. I am sure that anybody disapproving hitler was too the target of censorship at the time.

To remain efficient, group thinks must be limited in size but then they are more flexible as they have no dogmas to defend, and are no longer group think. The bigger they become the more inimical they also become toward the individuals supporting that very group think. That is a natural law.

What works for tribes do not work on a global scale. A small village of communists might actually do well because the smaller is the community, the less coercion needs to be applied and the size will not impact the whole.

this professor make the pope's hitler-like leaders look like a joke

Eugenics and Population Control to Save the Planet, Says Berkeley Professor
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/20/eugenics-population-control-save-planet-says-berkeley-professor/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn9285nQXco

You have a vivid imagination and no knowledge. Group think was very much present among the American Indians prior to them being aware of any old world-new world order conspiracy. Aztek empire and Inca empire was held together by groupthink prior to Cortez and Pizarro fooled them into submission with Spanish groupthink, for hundreds of years.

Groupthink is essential to human survival, in that humans would not be co-operating with other humans without it, and without co-operation your likelihood of survival is reduced. Imagine being left out in the forest, alone, without clothes and food.

Horn
22nd January 2017, 09:46 AM
The Pope obviously was not watching Trump's inauguration parade.

The threat from popular politicians or populisms appears miniscule in the face of centrist technocratic banking.

The Pope don't do usury well though, and why all his speeches are designed to disguise it.

Neuro
22nd January 2017, 09:54 AM
you are confusing apples and oranges...

there is nothing wrong with hanging out with like minded folks when a society is DEcentralized. And the 3rd reich was HYPERcentralized and centralization is impossible if people are not herded with the help of group thinks. I am sure that anybody disapproving hitler was too the target of censorship at the time.

To remain efficient, group thinks must be limited in size but then they are more flexible as they have no dogmas to defend, and are no longer group think. The bigger they become the more inimical they also become toward the individuals supporting that very group think. That is a natural law.

What works for tribes do not work on a global scale. A small village of communists might actually do well because the smaller is the community, the less coercion needs to be applied and the size will not impact the whole.

this professor make the hitler-like leaders look like a joke

Eugenics and Population Control to Save the Planet, Says Berkeley Professor
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/20/eugenics-population-control-save-planet-says-berkeley-professor/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn9285nQXco

Actually, not even small societies of communists works out, the failure of the Kibbutz's in Israel proves that. Maybe it only works on family level, but communists hates families and their values too.

I actually do agree with you societies and their particular ideologies works better the smaller the society. Case in point Iceland have been very efficient in staving off outside interest groups, like banksters. The problem is how do you prevent successful and bigger societies from attacking less successful and smaller societies and take over their territory?

Horn
22nd January 2017, 10:18 AM
The problem is how do you prevent successful and bigger societies from attacking less successful and smaller societies and take over their territory?

Typically the invaders have larger ideals than the invaded.

The only solution is to have larger communal ideals or shun any whatsoever.

Choice between Chairman Mao or French in WWII and wait for Nazi ideals to fail upon themselves.

monty
22nd January 2017, 10:25 AM

PROOF

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/Machu_Picchu%2C_Perú%2C_2015-07-30%2C_DD_47.JPG/1024px-Machu_Picchu%2C_Perú%2C_2015-07-30%2C_DD_47.JPG

Horn
22nd January 2017, 10:33 AM
Groupthink is a last resort from actually thinking.

You can point to the inclusion of a presidential admin by U.S. founding fathers.

The central piece being protected is a piece of paper that holds in high regard the disembowlment of groupthinking.

singular_me
22nd January 2017, 10:42 AM
Group think is against creativity in the very long run... lets face the facts, today, everything is communist/fascist oriented. Thought police is the result of that.

You can point to the inclusion of a presidential admin by U.S. founding fathers.

The central piece being protected is a piece of paper that holds in high regard the disembowlment of groupthinking.

Neuro
22nd January 2017, 10:53 AM
Group think is against creativity in the very long run... lets face the fact today, everything is communist/fascist oriented. Thought police is the result of that

Nope it isn't, groupthink is the basis for survival and thus for creativity. The ideas of our greatest minds change our groupthink. Thank god the ideas of most people's mediocre minds adhere to groupthink.

Neuro
22nd January 2017, 11:01 AM

Actual thinking is absent from most people's thoughts, all of the time, not because they hold groupthink in high regard, but because they lack the capacity for the former. Forcing someone like that not to groupthink would render them dead very soon.

Your very existence is the result of hundreds of generations of groupthink, if you don't believe it go out alone naked in a forest in a temperate climate zone and use your creativity to survive, come back after one year and report your results, don't co-operate with anyone who may have benefited from group think.

Horn
22nd January 2017, 11:18 AM
Actual thinking is absent from most people's thoughts, all of the time, not because they hold groupthink in high regard, but because they lack the capacity for the former. Forcing someone like that not to groupthink would render them dead very soon.

Question is would anyone be left truly weeping for them, or only for their conscious decision to sacrifice themselves unto the group?

An inherit disrespect for the altrustic and selfless exists in humans, whether or not they admit to it.

Why so often. recently "These men who gave their souls to protect our Freedoms" when looked back upon truly appear as "first strike suckers" reinforcing last resort groupthink.

singular_me
22nd January 2017, 05:27 PM
here we go again, you know what I think of survival/darwin, right?!

watch corbett's revolution of the mind, it really explains why group thinks eventually collapse under their own weights, causing the end of the paradigm. Because people are so attached to their group thinks that they do anything to make new findings fit old formulas, until everything falls apart because premises no longer work out. That is exactly where we stand today.

Survival drains creativity. You argue in favor of both as symmetric values but it is a faulty premise. The world is in a stage of advance decay and obviously the greatest minds didnt help much. Case point. For a society to thrive, lots of creativity is more important. When people are kept in survival mode, once the technological era is reached, survival becomes inimical to their interests.

You are a nostalgic, really. The less group think the more widespread is individual creativity. Just as the less monopolies the more freedom, values are exponential both ways but evolve in opposite directions.

here it is again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwdCryMAwAI

the only group think that is worth it is which contending that all group thinks are social monoliths enemies of society ;D It is their lack of flexibility that breaks them apart.

Nope it isn't, groupthink is the basis for survival and thus for creativity. The ideas of our greatest minds change our groupthink. Thank god the ideas of most people's mediocre minds adhere to groupthink.

crimethink
22nd January 2017, 07:26 PM

So-called "groupthink" is dangerous only when given equivalent weight with the thoughts of the ultra-intelligent and wise.

What you say is true. Where so-called "groupthink" has failed is solely because "democracy" has equated the moron with the genius. Human culture and civilization used to advance when those greatest minds guided the "groupthink" to a new paradigm. Now, "we" decide where to go as a culture and civilization by "majority rule," with no accounting for wisdom, intelligence, or sanity.

If America or Western civilization is to survive, votes must only be allowed for those with a minimum standard of brains and knowledge. If you don't know when America was founded, if you can't name two provisions of the First Amendment, if you fail to understand what "checks & balances" are, you have no business voting for anything.

Neuro
23rd January 2017, 12:26 AM
the only group think that is worth it is which contending that all group thinks are social monoliths enemies of society ;D It is their lack of flexibility that breaks them apart.
Without group think there is no society. As usual what you spout is the polar opposite of truth.

But there is no doubt that you are the enemy of western civilization. Despite its group think saving your life.

palani
23rd January 2017, 06:48 AM
Without group think there is no society.
Civilization is a process. Specifically it is the process of converting a common law crime to a civil crime.

If this is your idea of society then I must see if I can find my Visi-goth hat somewhere in this mess.

singular_me
23rd January 2017, 07:39 AM
right Palani... let's turn on the TV and watch group thinks taking the world down

any progress comes from out of the box (group think) thinking

when ideas are about to reach out the mainstream, look for more edgy ones and move from there again.

there only can be pioneers (rebels) and herds (group think)

but true rebels are not supported by group thinks

StreetsOfGold
23rd January 2017, 08:08 AM
What I notice? He doesn't name names of anyone living.

In a way he did, he told on HIMSELF (it's known as a hypocritical statement)

Happens quite regularly

Neuro
23rd January 2017, 10:31 AM
Civilization is a process. Specifically it is the process of converting a common law crime to a civil crime.

If this is your idea of society then I must see if I can find my Visi-goth hat somewhere in this mess.

Common or civil law are both fictions created by group think.

palani
23rd January 2017, 11:15 AM
Common or civil law are both fictions created by group think.

Civil law is Roman. Common law is custom.

The Japanese say:

明日は明日の風が吹く (ashita wa ashita no kaze ga fuku) literally means “the winds of tomorrow will blow tomorrow,” or, more plainly said,“tomorrow is another day.”

Neuro
23rd January 2017, 11:30 AM
Civil law is Roman. Common law is custom.

Yes? So they are different... What does it have to do with what I said?

Horn
23rd January 2017, 03:15 PM
Groupthink never created a law, an individual victim is all that is required. Neuro is referring to criminal penalty.

Horn
23rd January 2017, 03:18 PM
Excuse me, if any groupthink laws are created they're only created for the purpose of certain badged or unbadged individuals in said group bypassing them.

Neuro
23rd January 2017, 04:02 PM
Excuse me, if any groupthink laws are created they're only created for the purpose of certain badged or unbadged individuals in said group bypassing them.

Only that purpose? Not for group cohesion then? One would for instance imagine that a group that prohibits stealing from each other within the group would fare better, than the group who doesn't have any rules re this...

Horn
23rd January 2017, 11:55 PM
Only that purpose? Not for group cohesion then? One would for instance imagine that a group that prohibits stealing from each other within the group would fare better, than the group who doesn't have any rules re this...

The entire planet is exploited through badged predatory theft lending, your point is moot.

as there is no "other half" to compare.

Neuro
24th January 2017, 12:25 AM
The entire planet is exploited through badged predatory theft lending, your point is moot.

as there is no "other half" to compare.

I was talking about the beginning of civilization, not the end.

singular_me
24th January 2017, 02:15 AM
but the end justifies the means... if diversion was so easy, then the premise is the problem.

you cannot fight the NWO efficiently if not understanding that groupthink leads to social suicide.

the more humans use their "herd tendencies", the more they endanger themselves, technology makes it obvious.

Neuro
24th January 2017, 03:02 AM
but the end justifies the means... if diversion was so easy, then the premise is the problem.

you cannot fight the NWO efficiently if not understanding that groupthink leads to social suicide.

the more humans use their "herd tendencies", the more they endanger themselves, technology makes it obvious.

Without groupthink there is no social anything. You really don't get it, do you?

Horn
24th January 2017, 08:22 AM
Without groupthink there is no social anything. You really don't get it, do you?

I think your definition of groupthink is skewed and dysfunctional by groupthink.

Society only ever applies groupthink inacurately when not thinking as individuals.

The group as a whole never actually thinks as a whole. and is a misnomer. Misnomers hold no special meaning in society. You may be considering societal norms, those too also change and are created by individuals. Groups only ever adopts or critiques individuals, which is also done individually within the group, when Not "groupthinking" improperly.

People who assign any other special meaning to groupthink are the cause to the end of civilizations.

Horn
24th January 2017, 08:38 AM
The current example of groupthink are these SJW protestors in San Francisco.

There isn't any thought there... they are protesting what appears to be misnomers.

They are not a requirement for civilization. Though if you ask them individually they most likely think they are the only civilized persons on the planet. Is not true and their groupthink thoughts irrelevant.

Neuro
24th January 2017, 03:40 PM
I think your definition of groupthink is skewed and dysfunctional by groupthink.

Society only ever applies groupthink inacurately when not thinking as individuals.

The group as a whole never actually thinks as a whole. and is a misnomer. Misnomers hold no special meaning in society. You may be considering societal norms, those too also change and are created by individuals. Groups only ever adopts or critiques individuals, which is also done individually within the group, when Not "groupthinking" improperly.

People who assign any other special meaning to groupthink are the cause to the end of civilizations.

You really sound gay...

Horn
24th January 2017, 05:06 PM
You really sound gay...

We've gone over this before, atheism, totalitarian dictatorships, groupthink are all prime examples of latent Homo-sexuality made apparent through other means/devices available to the closeted individual.

Neuro
24th January 2017, 10:19 PM
We've gone over this before, atheism, totalitarian dictatorships, groupthink are all prime examples of latent Homo-sexuality made apparent through other means/devices available to the closeted individual.

The problem is that we will always have groupthink no matter what you think about it in that distorted skewed brain of yours. It is biologically hard wired into humanity, as we are social beings. The choice you have either you are aware of it and define the group think of your own group, or you have another group defining what your group will think, and hence you become their slaves. Hence Jews own Western Media.

Horn
24th January 2017, 10:45 PM
It is biologically hard wired into humanity, as we are social beings. The choice you have either you are aware of it and define the group think of your own group, or you have another group defining what your group will think, and hence you become their slaves. Hence Jews own Western Media.

You're the one who lauded groupthink as some prerequisite to civilization. While it may exist as some buffer for those mentally challenged individuals in society it is in no way required. A common cause is all that is required and such cause need not even have any "ideal" attached to it.

And again, anyone who pronounces groupthink as indispensable are a deathknell to any civilization. who in most cases have set in motion the course to their own destruction, History is repeat with examples.

Neuro
24th January 2017, 10:56 PM
You're the one who lauded groupthink as some prerequisite to civilization. While it may exist as some buffer for those mentally challenged individuals in society it is in no way required. A common cause is all that is required and such cause need not even have any "ideal" attached to it.

And again, anyone who pronounces groupthink as indispensable are a deathknell to any civilization, who in most cases have set in motion the the course to their own destruction, History is repeat with examples.

You were the loud obnoxious kid, who couldn't play chess, at the chess club your mom insisted you'ld be a member of weren't you?

You see, what the other kids realized, was that the purpose of the chess club was to play chess, not to run around and scream.

Horn
24th January 2017, 11:02 PM
You're painting your Utopic totalitarian world again, Neuro.

As much as you deliver scathing remarks to singular_ for doing so, your "quest" is none the smaller..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJFGAX77zw4

Neuro
24th January 2017, 11:18 PM
You're painting your Utopic world again, Neuro.

As much as you deliver scathing remarks to singular_ for doing so, your "quest" is none the smaller..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJFGAX77zw4

My daughter really loved that ride the most when she was three years old at Disneyland Paris. She forced me to go along with her at least 5-6 times. I can still hear that song in my head from time to time. Now she just turned 17 and is one year in Italy at an school exchange program.

The problem both you and Goldie has is that you can't stay focused on one subject, therefore you a) don't learn anything and b) don't have any productive discussions and c) you are almost always wrong. Cause you don't have time to think things through.

It is not any difference compared to when you were a member of that horrid groupthink chess club when you were a kid, and the other kids only tried to play chess, while not realizing the world was so much more than that, like screaming and running around aimlessly. ;)

Neuro
24th January 2017, 11:21 PM
The only reason why Hitler has been demonized since his beginning, is because he was the real deal from the beginning. World Zionism had to give everything to crush him. They controlled UK (since Napoleonic wars) and USSR (since 1917) and president Rosenfeldt in USA (their candidate after causing the Great Depression). And they had to pull all strings to take him out.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XrDIYcgguPM/VpVoqXuINJI/AAAAAAABtNY/4yksJPla0ro/s1600/Young_German_girls.jpg
The real deal

Fagpope Francis is just another mouthpiece for Zionist schlong.
https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/pope-francis-kisses-the-foot-of-a-man-during-the-foot-washing-ritual-at-the-castelnuovo-di-porto-refugees-center-e1458888339414.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600
Zionist Mouthpiece
Bump!

singular_me
25th January 2017, 07:58 AM
much group think in the 1st picture... one always looks good when standing/posing with the main leader of a country. ROFLOL

because you think neuro that there wasnt any groupthink censorship in the 3rd reich society ??? One must be a fool to even think otherwise. I am sure many were AWARE of hitler being funded by western corporations and trying to speak against it, warning a few people around them that they would be deceived. Painting the 3rd reich society like a fairy tale is ludicrous. Well it surely shows the power of groupthink propaganda

didnt Goebel say that if one repeats a lie big enough over and over it will be accepted as a truth? Well, the 3rd reich PTB knew a great deal about it.

And since then the western PTB have done much better, I reckon.

I have no respect for any leader that doesnt want to free people from tyranny with his mind instead of building an army. And I have no respect for the pope either

both pix of yours are RIDICULOUS

INTERESTING
Hollywood and Hitler: did the studio bosses bow to Nazi wishes?
Book by a Harvard scholar argues that US producers in the 1930s 'collaborated' with the Nazis with cuts to films and self-censorship
The book, The Collaboration: Hollywood's Pact with Hitler, to be published in November, claims the relationship was so enmeshed that MGM, the biggest studio at the time, went so far as to invest in German rearmament to get around currency export restrictions.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/jun/29/historian-says-hollywood-collaborated-with-nazis

Neuro
25th January 2017, 10:28 AM
because you think neuro that there wasnt any groupthink censorship in the 3rd reich society One must be a fool to even think otherwise.
There you go again applying your own opinions to what I am supposedly thinking. Something I have never said, implied or even thought. You do realize it is a sign of insanity on par with hallucinating hearing voices telling you what to do?

On the contrary I am well aware that groupthink was incredibly important in the third Reich! German ethnocentric group think, and censorship was rife. Jewish groupthink on the other hand was applied heavily towards U.K., US, and USSR. To collectively attack Germany, where in two of those nations U.K. and US it was totally against there national interest to be in war with Germany.

Now can you please stop dream up opinions for me to have?

Horn
25th January 2017, 11:58 AM
c) you are almost always wrong. Cause you don't have time to think things through.

tell us Zorba, what great -n- utopic idealistic item should we all found ourselves upon with "groupthink"?

Neuro
25th January 2017, 01:58 PM
tell us Zorba, what great -n- utopic idealistic item should we all found ourselves upon with "groupthink"?

How about asking questions that are understandable? If none apart from yourself (if that) understand the question how do you expect to have a productive discussion?

singular_me
25th January 2017, 02:19 PM
choose other pictures next time then

any groupthink that endorses a war leader is psychopathic, sorry. But sure, without groupthink, no war. Elementary my dear watson.

and this world is soooo sick.

There you go again applying your own opinions to what I am supposedly thinking. Something I have never said, implied or even thought. You do realize it is a sign of insanity on par with hallucinating hearing voices telling you what to do?

On the contrary I am well aware that groupthink was incredibly important in the third Reich! German ethnocentric group think, and censorship was rife. Jewish groupthink on the other hand was applied heavily towards U.K., US, and USSR. To collectively attack Germany, where in two of those nations U.K. and US it was totally against there national interest to be in war with Germany.

Now can you please stop dream up opinions for me to have?

Neuro
25th January 2017, 02:31 PM
choose other pictures next time then

any groupthink that endorses a war leader is psychopathic, sorry. But sure, without groupthink, no war. Elementary my dear watson.

and this world is soooo sick.
It must be terrible being you. Guaranteed disaster but no way out. You still haven't explained how your supposed knowledge of Masonic, Babylonian, Talmudist numerology will somehow put us in a better position.

The pics were excellent btw, they show more reality than you see on mainstream media for a hundred years!

Horn
25th January 2017, 02:44 PM
How about asking questions that are understandable? If none apart from yourself (if that) understand the question how do you expect to have a productive discussion?

See there, your failure to comprehend a simple question, confounds your ability to even perform at "groupthink" levels that I am accustomed to.

Neuro
25th January 2017, 03:00 PM
See there, your failure to comprehend a simple question, confounds your ability to even perform at "groupthink" levels that I am accustomed to.

You never assumed that the problem is with you?

Neuro
26th January 2017, 02:16 AM
But sure, without groupthink, no war. Elementary my dear watson.

True, you'ld also walk around naked in the jungle or the savannah without groupthink. Perhaps there would be a son of what?, because you'ld have no ideas where your son came from.

singular_me
26th January 2017, 02:32 AM
as a civilization becomes more knowledgeable and understands that darwinism has to be left behind, groupthink/herd no longer has a say. Individual thinking and creativity is enhanced as a result.

groupthink is for NON evolved individuals. Turn you TV and watch group think sink the world. We all agree that leftism is a mental disease but ending leftism starts with ending groupthink.

Do not take side, educate yourself on the issues and remain centered at all time. See all the pros and cons of taking sides. This is the only true anti-NWO/polarization medicine. All man's made laws stem from the problems induced by polarization, so they are all bunk.

The NWO knows that it is Truth that liberates, not the efforts to be free. And laughs at us all the way long as we fight among ourselves and drafts more drastic laws as a result.

Thanks for helping me formulate the problem with groupthink, you give me the opportunity to draft a new column for my blog

True, you'ld also walk around naked in the jungle or the savannah without groupthink. Perhaps there would be a son of what?, because you'ld have no ideas where your son came from.

Neuro
26th January 2017, 04:34 AM
as a civilization becomes more knowledgeable and understands that darwinism has to be left behind, groupthink/herd no longer has a say. Individual thinking and creativity is enhanced as a result.

groupthink is for NON evolved individuals. Turn you TV and watch group think sink the world. We all agree that leftism is a mental disease but ending leftism starts with ending groupthink.

Do not take side, educate yourself on the issues and remain centered at all time. See all the pros and cons of taking sides. This is the only true anti-NWO/polarization medicine. All man's made laws stem from the problems induced by polarization, so they are all bunk.

The NWO knows that it is Truth that liberates, not the efforts to be free. And laughs at us all the way long as we fight among ourselves and drafts more drastic laws as a result.

Thanks for helping me formulate the problem with groupthink, you give me the opportunity to draft a new column for my blog

Yes for a more evolved race you could do away with group think. You just need to get rid of around 90% of earths population, those who are not capable of thinking for themselves, of formulating ideas independently. Those who just believe blindly what they are told. Group think is for this vast majority group of people.

So will you start the culling? Btw, the thoughts you promulgate here doesn't really suggest an independent mind, it's usually some confused recycled ideas that you have gotten from some YouTube gurus, which you have proven again and again that you can't defend with simple facts and logic when confronted. So sorry Goldie you are also in the cull group...

LOL! The fact that you mention non-evolved individuals is simply hilarious ;D ;D

Horn
26th January 2017, 04:47 PM
Civilization was more knowlegable in the 1800s then, if Darwin were correct, reverse evolution has already begun.

No, the song remains the same as it always has.

Groupthink was never required and is only a dysfunction to thinking. End of civilization symptom.

singular_me
26th January 2017, 04:54 PM
I could second that, makes sense

Groupthink was never required and is only a dysfunction to thinking. End of civilization symptom.

TO NEURO:
yes dear, darwin was working fine until the industrialization, Since then we have regressed intellectually and groupthink turned populations into useless eaters in more or less 150 years. wow that was fast!

Neuro
27th January 2017, 04:38 AM
TO NEURO:
yes dear, darwin was working fine until the industrialization, Since then we have regressed intellectually and groupthink turned populations into useless eaters in more or less 150 years. wow that was fast!

Just what I have been saying all the time, we aren't living in times of evolution, rather devolution and progressively so. Socialism means you take resources from productive people and give them to support the breeding of non-productive beings. Humanoid evolution has only happened during periods of extremely harsh living conditions, like the ice ages, in between ice ages you normally didn't have much of neither evolution nor devolution, but following the industrial revolution, which has allowed us to produce way more food than we can eat, combined with Marxism you have had devolution on a massive scale. Yes people on earth are generally much more STUPID today than they were 150 years ago.

Marxism in any of its forms is simply anti-human groupthink. Put the blame where it belongs!

I am glad you are coming around to my point of view as of late! ;D

Horn
27th January 2017, 09:19 AM
Just what I have been saying all the time, we aren't living in times of evolution, rather devolution and progressively so. Socialism means you take resources from productive people and give them to support the breeding of non-productive beings.

Did you copy-write that to your Mein Kampf?

singular_me
27th January 2017, 10:11 AM
Did you copy-write that to your Mein Kampf?

I dont like to give thanks to a anybody sharing the same opinion as I when arguing (conflict) with someone else. I am just not into groupthink.

but that one is hilarious.

Neuro
27th January 2017, 11:38 AM
I dont like to give thanks to a anybody sharing the same opinion as I when arguing (conflict) with someone else. I am just not into groupthink.

but that one is hilarious.

If you don't have an argument with someone, you create one in your mind. Mein Kampf ;D. Did you read it or do you trust your Jewish handlers review of it? It is good eye opening reading for those who think Hitler was a Jewish stooge!

However in this thread it is just a distraction and I guess you can't really argue against me... Actually you can't argue at all. ;D

Neuro
27th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Just what I have been saying all the time, we aren't living in times of evolution, rather devolution and progressively so. Socialism means you take resources from productive people and give them to support the breeding of non-productive beings. Humanoid evolution has only happened during periods of extremely harsh living conditions, like the ice ages, in between ice ages you normally didn't have much of neither evolution nor devolution, but following the industrial revolution, which has allowed us to produce way more food than we can eat, combined with Marxism you have had devolution on a massive scale. Yes people on earth are generally much more STUPID today than they were 150 years ago.

Marxism in any of its forms is simply anti-human groupthink. Put the blame where it belongs!

I am glad you are coming around to my point of view as of late! ;D

Bump!

Joshua01
27th January 2017, 02:06 PM
Cutting through the bullshit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkaH3hEmV3M&feature=youtu.be

Horn
27th January 2017, 02:13 PM
Neuro is a much better Socialist than any of us can ever hope to be, we should leave our "groupthink" in that arena to him, for dictation... lol

Neuro
27th January 2017, 02:43 PM
Neuro is a much better Socialist than any of us can ever hope to be, we should leave our "groupthink" in that arena to him, for dictation... lol

You are nothing but a feebleminded waste of time. You are unable to hold a rational discussion on the subject, and thus your weak attempts at non sequiturs, ad homs and endless diversions.

You have repeatedly demonstrated you have no willingness to discuss this with even a fraction of an open mind. You are just here to disrupt and destroy, shill.

Horn
27th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Bump!

Neuro
27th January 2017, 02:59 PM

Funny guy! Waste of time ( and your own life) as I said, there is not even anything witty about your disruptive behavior.

Neuro
27th January 2017, 03:11 PM
Mein Kampf: Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna

Volume One - A Reckoning
Chapter II: Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna

The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Horn
27th January 2017, 03:45 PM
Even as a small child Neuro was a savant in the social sciences and studies,

a master of pledges by the young age of 12 he went on to left side brain studies of the far east, Kathmandu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlwfGh-SVXw

singular_me
27th January 2017, 06:06 PM
so we have:

whatever groupthink vs all the pro-free will intellectuals such as Thoreau, Hayek, Paine, Socrates, Aristotle, Plato etc....

speak by itself. The evidence that groupthink is an absolute threat to freedom

Neuro
28th January 2017, 12:50 AM
so we have:

whatever groupthink vs all the pro-free will intellectuals such as Thoreau, Hayek, Paine, Socrates, Aristotle, Plato etc....

speak by itself. The evidence that groupthink is an absolute threat to freedom
In the case they ever influenced world history it was via group think, in fact the reason you know about them is because of group think. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_Academy

You really prefer not to think through the shit your spouting..

Horn
28th January 2017, 09:12 AM
The reason any of those persons are remembered is not due to groupthink, it is from some individual or themselves recording their statements.

The only thing groupthink achieves is prohibiting proper thinking, it is "spacejunk" of thought.

singular_me
28th January 2017, 09:21 AM
The reason any of those persons are remembered is not due to groupthink, it is from some individual or themselves recording their statements.

The only thing groupthink achieves is prohibiting proper thinking, it is "spacejunk" of thought.

right, freedom and free will cannot be spread with any groupthink but self-awareness and the willingness to stand out 24/7

Neuro
28th January 2017, 10:15 AM
right, frreedom and free will cannot be spread with any groupthink but self-awareness and the willingness to stand out 24/7

Nope it isn't, groupthink is the basis for survival and thus for creativity. The ideas of our greatest minds change our groupthink. Thank god the ideas of most people's mediocre minds adhere to groupthink. Sure you stand out 24/7 with being consistently being wrong. Your thinking or rather lack of it is not going to lead you to any greater freedom.

In theory (if your thoughts would lead to greater freedom which it won't) you are even contradicting yourself, as anyone following your advice would automatically be a "victim" of group think.

By your own logic you should just shut up so that you don't risk creating abominable "group think", by having morons like Horn agreeing with you! ;D Remember your thoughts are only valuable if they are unique, and not practiced by a group of people who see value in them.

LMFAO

Horn
28th January 2017, 10:27 AM
Groupthink is the basis for survival and thus for creativity.

Neuro is obviously trying to freely standout of the crowd with such a stupid statement as the above.

It won't be recorded as Aristotle's were.

Neuro
28th January 2017, 10:51 AM
Neuro is obviously trying to freely standout of the crowd with such a stupid statement as the above.

It won't be recorded as Aristotle's were.

Nevertheless it is true. The first pre-requisite of being creative is to be alive. And to stay alive people congregated in groups by likeminded for better protection against elements and enemies. Better united groups grew bigger and stronger than others who had less evolved group think. Sure you'll continue to appeal to the crowd with your snide, but utterly pointless remarks. Merely an escape from your lack of arguments.

Horn
28th January 2017, 11:42 AM
No its not true in the slightest.

That is why it will not be recorded. Groupthink is niether a requirement or basis for survival or creativity.

Neuro
28th January 2017, 12:06 PM
No its not true in the slightest.

That is why it will not be recorded. Groupthink is niether a requirement or basis for survival or creativity.

Saying "no it isn't " is not an argument. Thus there is no basis for discussion.

singular_me
28th January 2017, 03:28 PM
Nope it isn't, groupthink is the basis for survival and thus for creativity. The ideas of our greatest minds change our groupthink.

sure turn on you TV and watch. The quintessence of the authentic liberal thought has been subverted almost to a point of no return. Do you agree or not?

I don't expect many to agree with me about volunatrism but not seeing that a minimalist government is the only way out to address and terminate groupthink represents the last delusion. Centralization and groupthink are bedfellows

Neuro
28th January 2017, 05:25 PM
sure turn on you TV and watch. The quintessence of the authentic liberal thought has been subverted to almost a point of no return. Do you agree or not?

I don't expect many to agree with me about volunatrism but not seeing that a minimalist government is the only way out to address and terminate groupthink represents the last delusion.

How on earth do you expect voluntarism or minimalist government without groupthink? You need a significant Group of people to Think the same, for it to become reality.

You think groupthink only represent ideologies you don't agree with? :)

Of course liberalism has been subverted, it is practically 180° out of its original intent/ideology today. Chinese communism is today more capitalist than any western economy, way more, the only difference is that those that call themselves communist, have the power monopoly. Further the Chinese communist party foreign policy is very Nationalist, instead of being Internationalist, like Marx defined his ideology originally. The only likeness it has with classical communism is that it is Authoritarian.

However world was better off without all these groupthink -ism that started popping up some 150-200 years ago. Most of its creators were Jews. And they have replaced and eliminated or subverted the groupthink that was on the land before, local customs that have evolved into consideration of the particular environment, humans and living conditions over Eons.

Btw, I don't watch Talmudvision.

singular_me
28th January 2017, 07:21 PM
here is a good one

Stefan Molyneux Low IQ Societies Love The (groupthink) Government

I dont especially like molyneux but every now and then must agree with him

crimethink
28th January 2017, 10:44 PM
here is a good one

Stefan Molyneux Low IQ Societies Love The (groupthink) Government

I dont especially like molyneux but every now and then must agree with him

Your own New Age / occult / "metaphysical" groupthink is among the most dangerous and pathological of ideologies, inferior in malevolence only to pure Talmudism and Marxism.

God designed humans with racial awareness, bestowing us with a sliding scale of total acceptance to total rejection, for the sake of our individual and collective health. Germanics, Celts, and related peoples (pure Slavs, Balts, etc.) at the former, fully-human Asians (Japanese, Chiense, Koreans) in the middle, and Niggers at the latter. Only modern degeneracy has destroyed that natural and healthy instinct in most. And the Jew and his fellow satanic travelers have plotted premeditated merger of the races for centuries now. Anyone who claims racial awareness is "dangerous" or malevolent "groupthink" is a tool of that menace.

Horn
30th January 2017, 01:08 PM
According to Neuro, Even Adam from the bible suffered under "groupthink" when he survived and created Eve from his rib.

I dont think any newage religion could be much more mind damaging.

Neuro
30th January 2017, 01:28 PM
According to Neuro, Even Adam from the bible suffered under "groupthink" when he survived and created Eve from his rib.

I dont think any newage religion could be much more mind damaging.

The mental disease of ascribing ideas to me that, I have never: a) pronounced b) entertained or c) thought, appears to be spreading. Or maybe Hornstein and Goldie attended the same course for shilling and disruptive behaviour.

;D