PDA

View Full Version : U.N. Official Admits Global Warming Agenda Is Really About Destroying Capitalism

old steel
3rd February 2017, 09:06 AM
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare

http://www.investors.com/wp-content/uploads/ibd-migrated-images/figueres021015.gif

Economic Systems: The alarmists keep telling us their concern about global warming is all about man's stewardship of the environment. But we know that's not true. A United Nations official has now confirmed this.

At a news conference last week in Brussels, Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, admitted that the goal of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity but to destroy capitalism.

"This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution," she said.
Referring to a new international treaty environmentalists hope will be adopted at the Paris climate change conference later this year, she added: "This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history."

The only economic model in the last 150 years that has ever worked (http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/121712-637369-golden-age-created-by-private-sector.htm?ntt=milton%20friedman) at all is capitalism. The evidence is prima facie: From a feudal order that lasted a thousand years, produced zero growth and kept workdays long and lifespans short, the countries that have embraced free-market capitalism have enjoyed a system in which output has increased 70-fold, work days have been halved and lifespans doubled.

Figueres is perhaps the perfect person for the job of transforming "the economic development model" because she's really never seen it work. "If you look at Ms. Figueres' Wikipedia page," notes Cato economist Dan Mitchell: Making the world look at their right hand while they choke developed economies with their left.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HlLlD1YPKw
(http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/)

old steel
3rd February 2017, 01:01 PM
I guess capitalism is really dead already because bailing out the banks so they don't go tits up isn't capitalism.

Bailing out corporations like GM etc is not capitalism, i guess it's the perception of the death of capitalism we're talking about here.

Nevertheless, want a view of the future, picture a boot stomping on a human face forever.

Totalitarianism on steroids with a vast sea of poverty underneath.

Neuro
3rd February 2017, 01:24 PM
I guess capitalism is really dead already because bailing out the banks so they don't go tits up isn't capitalism.

Bailing out corporations like GM etc is not capitalism, i guess it's the perception of the death of capitalism we're talking about here.

Nevertheless, want a view of the future, picture a boot stomping on a human face forever.

Totalitarianism on steroids with a vast sea of poverty underneath.

The only reason for corporations growing to the size where they have to be bailed out not to threaten the society at large if they fail is because of fascism, IOW the merging of an over reaching state and capital. For those who have studied organization theory at any depth, it is well known that an organization becomes less effective and thus less competitive when size becomes bigger, somewhere around 1,000 people the growth of bureaucracy start becoming more significant than economics of scale. Thus any corporation much bigger than this is only successful due to its power of manipulating government policy in its favor vs its competitors, I suspect the "break even point" may be even lower than this with a low tax system that is very easy to comprehend, and not so much of intellectual property "rights", that doesn't seem to value those with an intellect, like inventors, but corporations who can afford lawyers galore.

The mega corporations couldn't happen without fascism. Now they control governments.

midnight rambler
3rd February 2017, 01:25 PM
Fuck (high finance) capitalism, free enterprise is what we* need and want.

*the 'we' that's cognizant as to what's really going on

old steel
3rd February 2017, 01:35 PM
Of course it's free enterprise but, that isn't what is on the menu.

midnight rambler
3rd February 2017, 01:36 PM
It's on my menu, dunno about yours.

crimethink
3rd February 2017, 01:55 PM
Oh, bullshit. I want Jewish Capitalism destroyed, along with Jewish Marxism.

"Global Warming" is about destroying humanity.

Their "carbon reduction goals" would mean the end of industrial agriculture, and, with it, at least 80% of the world's people from starvation. But I guess the Georgia Guidestone population goal would be met, right?

Bishop Albert I, aka Gore the Whore, is a premiere Capitalist, hoping, still, to make a mountain of cash from "carbon credit exchanges." But something has trumped his mission, for now.