PDA

View Full Version : Trump invites sheriff to 'destroy' Texas state lawmaker who opposes asset forfeiture

crimethink
7th February 2017, 12:02 PM
I'm about ready to join the FUCK TRUMP camp.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-sheriff-asset-forfeiture-texas-234740

“On asset forfeiture, we’ve got a state senator in Texas that was talking about introducing legislation to require conviction before we could receive that forfeiture money,” Eavenson said.

“Can you believe that?” Trump interjected.

(...)

“Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name? We’ll destroy his career,” Trump replied, presumably suggesting that the lawmaker would suffer for holding a position contrary to the president’s.

Ares
7th February 2017, 12:04 PM
“On asset forfeiture, we’ve got a state senator in Texas that was talking about introducing legislation to require conviction before we could receive that forfeiture money,” Eavenson said.

Yeah, damn that pesky 4th Amendment. How dare it get in the way!!!

Like I said, I have had reservations about Trumps authoritarian tendencies...... He's good on some things, but oversteps the governments authority on others.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 12:05 PM
The target is Republican Tea Party Texas State Senator Konni Burton.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 12:07 PM
Jeff Sessions and "civil" asset forfeiture:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/26/trumps-proposed-attorney-general-thinks-seizing-your-property-without-trial-is-a-solid-idea/

Enter Sessions. Midway through the committee hearing, he declared that he was “very unhappy” with criticism of civil forfeiture, because in his view “taking and seizing and forfeiting, through a government judicial process, illegal gains from criminal enterprises is not wrong.” Apparently drawing a number from thin air, Sessions announced “95 percent” of forfeitures involve people who have “done nothing in their lives but sell dope.”

TroyOz
7th February 2017, 12:08 PM
Asset forfeiture without conviction is wrong. Highwaymen deserve what all robbers deserve.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 12:10 PM
Asset forfeiture without conviction is wrong. Highwaymen deserve what all robbers deserve.

You might want to change your avatar.

TroyOz
7th February 2017, 12:10 PM
I'm about ready to join the FUCK TRUMP camp.[/I]

Too early. Talk is cheap.

Spectrism
7th February 2017, 12:11 PM
Definitely a stupid move. Watch for him to back off of that statement. If he does not, he will take a major hit. He is only protected as long as he does righteously.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 12:13 PM
Too early. Talk is cheap.

Jeff Sessions is unacceptable considering his own statements on highway robbery by "law enforcement." Trump doesn't care about justice, only efficiency in "getting things done."

TroyOz
7th February 2017, 12:17 PM
You might want to change your avatar.

I'm still in the victory phase. Short honeymoon...

crimethink
7th February 2017, 12:20 PM
I'm still in the victory phase. Short honeymoon...

What we've "won" may turn out to be firing squad vs. a Hillary hanging.

Spectrism
7th February 2017, 12:29 PM
What we've "won" may turn out to be firing squad vs. a Hillary hanging.

You got a mouse in your pocket?

As I recall, you were so righteous that you would have preferred Hillary to win. Now that Trump is in, I fight to keep him walking between the lines. When he steps out, he will get slammed. When he does what he is supposed to do, all his enemies will fall.

Down1
7th February 2017, 02:05 PM
Trump is wrong on this issue.
It is possible he might not understand it fully.

Horn
7th February 2017, 03:20 PM
Trump is wrong on this issue.
It is possible he might not understand it fully.

Pretty sure Trump is wary of it, though his "capital talk" is made so that everyone feels his same.

7th trump
7th February 2017, 03:29 PM
I'm about ready to join the FUCK TRUMP camp.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-sheriff-asset-forfeiture-texas-234740

(...)

“Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name? We’ll destroy his career,” Trump replied, presumably suggesting that the lawmaker would suffer for holding a position contrary to the president’s.
From what I read there isnt much to go by or suspect anything.

It can go both ways here...Trump might be saying it in disbelief that theres an actual law that allows forfeiture without conviction.
This reads as a democrat wrote this.

Ok ...went to another site which had this same subject and Trump replied in reference to the drug cartels...not the common people.

Leave it to a known anti Trump fool to post this sort of thing.........not totally nor truly honest are you dumbthink?
Your name (crimethink) is "JUST" fitting of the type of person you are.....criminal mental manipulater.

Joshua01
7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Posting Politico articles and thinking that's real news. Insane!!!

Joshua01
7th February 2017, 05:09 PM
On this we can agree 7th!!!
From what I read there isnt much to go by or suspect anything.

It can go both ways here...Trump might be saying it in disbelief that theres an actual law that allows forfeiture without conviction.
This reads as a democrat wrote this.

Ok ...went to another site which had this same subject and Trump replied in reference to the drug cartels...not the common people.

Leave it to a known anti Trump fool to post this sort of thing.........not totally nor truly honest are you dumbthink?
Your name (crimethink) is "JUST" fitting of the type of person you are.....criminal mental manipulater.

Horn
7th February 2017, 05:32 PM
U.S. gov does not see a drug cartel member any different from you or me, joshua.

Its not permitted to.

Horn
7th February 2017, 05:38 PM
I could probably prove 7th Trump is a member of a drug cartel through associative means also, its that easy.

Again we are only dealing with competitors to the true Drug cartel here.

That could be something Trump has no idea about.

Joshua01
7th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Yep, Obama's justice department has been doing that for 8 years and Bush was doing it the previous 8. Business as usual in Amerika!
I could probably prove 7th Trump is a member of a drug cartel through associative means also, its that easy.

Cebu_4_2
7th February 2017, 05:42 PM
Bad when we think Crimethink (Fred) is dinsifo

A fellow brother full of disinfo.

Horn
7th February 2017, 05:48 PM
one of the reasons i left, i may have bias.

the justice system in U.S. is so far gone there is zero chance at making it great again.

its a plea bargain state is always right place or $ saves your future employment.

JohnQPublic
7th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Watch the tape. He was clearly joking.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/trump-offers-destroy-career-texas-state-senator-meeting-sheriffs

I would interpret it as Trump: "Who is that state senator? I want to hear his name. We'll destroy his career...?" [mild]hahaha- on to the next thing.

Horn
7th February 2017, 06:26 PM
Can a Bipartisan Effort to Repeal Civil Asset Forfeiture Overcome Police Resistance?

In Texas, an average of $41.5 million per year is funneled into local law enforcement budgets as a result of forfeitures

https://www.texasobserver.org/civil-asset-forfeiture-reform-texas-lege/

crimethink
7th February 2017, 07:21 PM
As I recall, you were so righteous that you would have preferred Hillary to win.

Your recollection is, shall we say, defective.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 07:25 PM
Watch the tape. He was clearly joking.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/trump-offers-destroy-career-texas-state-senator-meeting-sheriffs

I would interpret it as Trump: "Who is that state senator? I want to hear his name. We'll destroy his career...?" [mild]hahaha- on to the next thing.

Gun control and asset forfeiture are fatal flaws for me. Neither are something to "joke" about.

Was Trump joking about "destroying" her career? Probably. Was he supportive of asset forfeiture? I believe so. And, again, Sessions is hell-bent on pushing it.

Spectrism
7th February 2017, 08:13 PM
Your recollection is, shall we say, defective.

There were 2 candidates- Trump & Clinton. You campaigned against Trump.

vacuum
7th February 2017, 08:28 PM
Best case scenario is Trump abuses the shit out of this to seize stuff from Antifa, cartels, people in Berkley and LA, etc, until the democrats get so upset that they pass a law and ban the practice forever. Win/win in that scenario.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 08:47 PM
There were 2 candidates- Trump & Clinton. You campaigned against Trump.

No, idiot, I did not. I said I opposed Her Majesty, but could not support Trump.

There were actually five candidates on most ballots. I'm sorry you follow the Jewsmedia model of "two" candidates.

crimethink
7th February 2017, 08:48 PM
Best case scenario is Trump abuses the shit out of this to seize stuff from Antifa, cartels, people in Berkley and LA, etc, until the democrats get so upset that they pass a law and ban the practice forever. Win/win in that scenario.

Yeah, sure, just the "bad" people. :rolleyes:

Including "anti-Semites," "conspiracy theorists," those who believe in the Bill of Rights, and so on. Us.

Highway robbery is highway robbery. If Bolshevist thugs are committing crime, convict them, and then do them in, and take their property.

TroyOz
7th February 2017, 09:19 PM
Trump is pandering to Law Enforcement in a major way - big things may be underway and he needs their loyalty to pull off the big DC pedo take down that rumor says is imminent. I don't usually go for big rumors, but something is going on. The level of hysteria is off the charts. The Jewish control matrix is all about entrapment, blackmail, bribery, especially with sex (Brownstone Operations - Jeffery Epstein, etc). This is the key to Draining The Swamp.

Cebu_4_2
7th February 2017, 09:28 PM
Trump is pandering to Law Enforcement in a major way - big things may be underway and he needs their loyalty to pull off the big DC pedo take down that rumor says is imminent. I don't usually go for big rumors, but something is going on. The level of hysteria is off the charts. The Jewish control matrix is all about entrapment, blackmail, bribery, especially with sex (Brownstone Operations - Jeffery Epstein, etc). This is the key to Draining The Swamp.

I agree major shit is going down. A major fail is I wont see Fred go down with it. Then again he will retell his story and change things up to fit in with the main people and slowly dessipate it into fuckland as he has done again and again. Big lying turd.

cheka.
8th February 2017, 12:49 AM
law and order was campaign promise....cal berk called his bluff. when's the next negro looting orgy? then we'll really see

Joshua01
8th February 2017, 05:38 AM
Fun times, ain't it boys and girls? If you like pain, suffering, blood and death this era is for you! Pull up a chair, grab your popcorn and enjoy the show!

Have a great day! :)*#*