PDA

View Full Version : New NRA commercial

EE_
15th March 2017, 04:03 AM
NRA Freedom Action Foundation buys TV ads to tout guns ahead of Supreme Court hearing

I like this ad, it speaks volumes.
What do you notice about the four anti-gun judges? You get one guess.

https://vimeo.com/207864065

palani
15th March 2017, 06:20 AM
Actually Breyer has it right. The 2nd amendment is intended for the regulation of Militia. They do this regulating by ARMS. Arms are intended in the medieval law context of: 1) FLAGS AND INSIGNIA 2) COATS OF ARMS and 3) SEALS.

The right to keep a weapon near your bed comes to you from the Law of Nature rather than the U.S. Constitution. Part of the Law of Nature is called NECESSITY and you do what is needed to protect your own life and those to whom you might extend your protection.

Besides .. I never have trusted the NRA. It is a political action group whose sole purpose is to negotiate with politicians on the topic when no negotiations are possible. The Law of Nature is not within the jurisdiction of any politician. In addition you do not have it within your power to ignore the Law of Nature or to delegate your responsibility to anyone else.

You know they pull this crap just to see how many of their constituents are uninformed and ignorant. I guess this is their only audience being the bulk of the body politic.