PDA

View Full Version : Kris Anne Hall 14th, 15th and 19th Amendments: Unnecessary, Irrelevant and Dangerous

monty
23rd March 2017, 09:32 AM
She should have included the 17th as well

http://youtu.be/MF1jQGSAmwU

https://youtu.be/MF1jQGSAmwU

Published on Mar 23, 2017. 14th, 15th, 19th Amendments: Unnecessary, Irrelevant, Dangerous August 2015 By KrisAnne Hall Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share

When we believe our Rights come from documents or government permission we are reduced to nothing but tributary slaves.

palani
23rd March 2017, 10:04 AM
Once the foundation has been destroyed any future construction is nothing more than a castle in the sky. Making ICBMs out of clouds.

Bigjon
23rd March 2017, 03:45 PM
Once the foundation has been destroyed any future construction is nothing more than a castle in the sky. Making ICBMs out of clouds.

The foundation is still in place waiting for the people to wake up, as some like Anna von Reitz have.

Joshua01
23rd March 2017, 04:04 PM
The day draws ever closer
The foundation is still in place waiting for the people to wake up, as some like Anna von Reitz have.

palani
23rd March 2017, 05:18 PM

There is no spoon. There never was. But that never stopped anyone from fantasying otherwise. My objection is when someone chooses to impose their spoon on my universe. I never try to impose my spoon on theirs but if anyone is willing to listen I have no problems describing it.

palani
23rd March 2017, 05:19 PM
The day draws ever closer
When people impose their spoons on others?

Bigjon
23rd March 2017, 09:20 PM
There is no spoon. There never was. But that never stopped anyone from fantasying otherwise. My objection is when someone chooses to impose their spoon on my universe. I never try to impose my spoon on theirs but if anyone is willing to listen I have no problems describing it.

I would be happy if you occupied a universe of your own.

palani
24th March 2017, 07:15 AM
I would be happy if you occupied a universe of your own.

I do. So that must mean you are happy?

My universe was created when nothing looked into a mirror and spotted my reflection. How did yours start?